Techlogix Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.8

Senior Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Techlogix (Woburn, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Detailed interview process with CEO conducted via Skype. Some personal questions asked that were inappropriate.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in a multicultural environment.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Techlogix.

Interview

They called us at their office in Karachi where my first interview was conducted. I was successful on my first interview. They gave me an offer after final interview with Salman

Interview Questions

• They asked me about OOP, Data Structures and Data bases   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between over riding and overloading   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Techlogix (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in March 2015.

Interview

There were 3 interviews, 2 technical and 1 with the CEO.
    First technical interview tested knowledge of my data structures and databases
    Second technical interview was more about projects I have done and technicalities I encountered and how I solved them
    Interview with co-CEO was more of a personality chat, he was a nice person and extremely friendly and supportive throughout the process

Interview Questions

• IF I have two uneven thickness strings and I know that each burns out in 30 minutes. How can I use those two strings to measure 45 minutes?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

it includes 4 sessions 3 technical and 1 CEO . interview sessions were good . Enviorment is very great. Interviewer were very friendly and helped me to remain confident , Question asked were of all difficulty levels from easy medium to hard . Overall it was a good experience

Interview Questions

• Difference between jquerry and javasript   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was good

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Techlogix (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in April 2014.

Interview

They take two technical interviews, and if you succeed then a final interview with one of their CEOs, this interview is mainly personality based.

Interview Questions

• They mainly focus on your final year project and start to make questions from your project concerning databases, programming etc. They also ask you to write pseudo-code for some programming questions.
      Basic IQ and logic related questions are also asked. Usually lead/senior developers take your technical interview, however at times directors are also present in the interview.

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Techlogix (Lahore (Pakistan)) in January 2014.

Interview

I had 4 interviews. On the first day, there were 2 interviews which were very basic and I was asked about SQL, Java and some optimization problems. Another interview after a week which was quite easy but at intermediate level. The interviewer asked me to write code for a problem and explain the working of JVM. The last one was with the CEO. It was more like a background check than a personality test. The process took 2 weeks though and they made an offer after more than 1 week. Slow, IMO.

Interview Questions

• I was given a scenario of a client having troubles with server (crashing, bad load management etc.). I was asked to explain how to diagnose and recitfy the problem.   1 Answer

Low salary, unattractive package.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Techlogix.

Interview

The Hiring process consists of 3 interviews.
    1) First comes the initial interview in which your basic concepts regarding computer science are checked. Typically you are presented with a single question, usually the question is related to writing the algorithm or psuedocode for a problem. After you write the code, you are asked to review it and to suggest any alternative methids that would be better.

2) Once you clear the initial interview, in the second interview you will be asked in detail about data structures, algorithms, object oriented programming and databases.

3) After you clear the 2nd interview, the final interview is with the ceo of the company.

Interview Questions

• explain in detail the workings of the java virtual machine.
      Describe each step in the process of converting code to executable

Answer Question

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Techlogix.

Interview

I had two consecutive interviews with managers from software development side and then had an interview with a penal from QA department. At the end of the process, had interview with CEO.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Techlogix.

Interview

HR Interview, Hiring Manager

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Techlogix (Lahore (Pakistan)).

Interview

For an entry level position, there are usually two technical interviews. Technical interviews are usually taken by a manager, senior manager or director. The kind of questions asked in technical interviews depend upon the interviewer. If you qualify in those, final interview is taken by one of the CEO's which is a non-technical interview, more like a personality test.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any difficult question in my case. No brain teasers. But some interviewers do ask such questions.   Answer Question