Techlogix

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Functional Consultant Interview

Senior Functional Consultant
Woburn, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Techlogix in March 2013.

Interview Details – Detailed interview process with CEO conducted via Skype. Some personal questions asked that were inappropriate.

Interview Question – How do you work in a multicultural environment.   View Answer

Interviewed at Techlogix

Interview Details – it includes 4 sessions 3 technical and 1 CEO . interview sessions were good . Enviorment is very great. Interviewer were very friendly and helped me to remain confident , Question asked were of all difficulty levels from easy medium to hard . Overall it was a good experience

Interview Question – Difference between jquerry and javasript   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was good

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Techlogix in April 2014.

Interview Details – They take two technical interviews, and if you succeed then a final interview with one of their CEOs, this interview is mainly personality based.

Interview Question – They mainly focus on your final year project and start to make questions from your project concerning databases, programming etc. They also ask you to write pseudo-code for some programming questions.
Basic IQ and logic related questions are also asked. Usually lead/senior developers take your technical interview, however at times directors are also present in the interview.
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Techlogix in January 2014.

Interview Details – I had 4 interviews. On the first day, there were 2 interviews which were very basic and I was asked about SQL, Java and some optimization problems. Another interview after a week which was quite easy but at intermediate level. The interviewer asked me to write code for a problem and explain the working of JVM. The last one was with the CEO. It was more like a background check than a personality test. The process took 2 weeks though and they made an offer after more than 1 week. Slow, IMO.

Interview Question – I was given a scenario of a client having troubles with server (crashing, bad load management etc.). I was asked to explain how to diagnose and recitfy the problem.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low salary, unattractive package.

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Techlogix.

Interview Details – The Hiring process consists of 3 interviews.
1) First comes the initial interview in which your basic concepts regarding computer science are checked. Typically you are presented with a single question, usually the question is related to writing the algorithm or psuedocode for a problem. After you write the code, you are asked to review it and to suggest any alternative methids that would be better.

2) Once you clear the initial interview, in the second interview you will be asked in detail about data structures, algorithms, object oriented programming and databases.

3) After you clear the 2nd interview, the final interview is with the ceo of the company.

Interview Question – explain in detail the workings of the java virtual machine.
Describe each step in the process of converting code to executable
  Answer Question

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Software Quality Assurance Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Techlogix.

Interview Details – I had two consecutive interviews with managers from software development side and then had an interview with a penal from QA department. At the end of the process, had interview with CEO.

Interview Question – Write the code.   View Answer

Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Techlogix.

Interview Details – HR Interview, Hiring Manager

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Techlogix.

Interview Details – For an entry level position, there are usually two technical interviews. Technical interviews are usually taken by a manager, senior manager or director. The kind of questions asked in technical interviews depend upon the interviewer. If you qualify in those, final interview is taken by one of the CEO's which is a non-technical interview, more like a personality test.

Interview Question – There wasn't any difficult question in my case. No brain teasers. But some interviewers do ask such questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Techlogix? Contribute to the Community!