Technical Resources International

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.2

Regulatory Associate Interview

interviewed at Technical Resources International in September 2014.

I was asked to do a writing test for this position initially. After which I was called in for a face-to-face interview at the company. The interview was pretty relaxed, nothing too difficult. They asked the basic interview questions and gave a detailed description of the job position and the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation where you had to come up with a solution for something by yourself?   Answer Question

Clinical Trials Attorney Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Technical Resources International.

I applied and then came in to interview. At the interview, I was asked to fill out a bunch of paperwork that just repeated my resume information.

Interview Questions
    • Very standard interview - nothing particularly challenging.   Answer Question

The salary (less than $80k) I was offered was below market and, as an attorney, did not offer any support in terms of bar fees or CLEs. Additionally, you had to pay for your own parking.

I also declined because when I asked about maternity leave in the interview, I was told that they strictly enforced the FMLA. If I had not been with the company to a year prior to seeking maternity leave, I would likely be let go. If I did seek FMLA leave, they would give me just what they were required to, but no more.

Regulatory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Technical Resources International in February 2013.

Interview process relaxed for most part. My biggest gripe is the company never contacted me to tell me I was no longer under consideration despite email to hiring manager asking status about two weeks after they received feedback from my references. Was surprised considering I had to do writing test 2 days following face-to-face which was followed by my references receiving requests for feedback. This suggested to me that all was well. Figure it's for the best as despite having PhD and mucho time in industry HR suggested salary would be in low 60's range.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected or difficult. Do have a good "what's your greatest weakness?" answer.   View Answer

Science/Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Technical Resources International in June 2010.

I was contacted by phone 2 weeks after I applied online. I had my first interview 1 week later. I had a second interview 1 week after the first. Got a job offer 1 week after second interview. All interviews were low key and informal. They just told me what the job was and I told them what I had done in the past and I thought I could do this job. I saw about 5 people for 5-15 minutes each. Nice people, only a few suits and ties at the upper levels, everyone seemed relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done in the past that applies to this particular job?   View Answer
    Job offer was slightly less than I had been making, but then this was a completely different job that I had almost no experience in, so I was lucky they even took a chance on me (previous job was in a lab, this job is in an office at a desk). They gave me a number, I asked for a few thousand more, and they agreed on the spot. Pretty easy process.

Clinical Trials Attorney Interview

Interview involved meeting with 3 individuals -- but seemed a haphazard process. Took an extremely long time to get a response. Not much room for negotiations in salary offer.

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Technical Resources International in June 2008.

Interview went very well, HR told me about benefits first, then was interviewed by the manager, then by a lead and someone else who was to be my coworker. Laughed alot, questions were easy, but do not remember what they were.

Did not attempt to negotiate