Technical University of Munich

Technical University of Munich Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Technical University of Munich

Research Assistant Interview

very easy, just find out the suitable professor who like your academic profile and no real interview was established. just basic questions. then he illustrates all the required tasks from my sides. the payment is according to TV L13 so there is no need for negotiation for that.

Teaching Assistant Interview

you have to show your oral expression capability, and of course you are supposed to know your subject very well

Interview Questions
    • i don't remember there is any tough questions during the interview   Answer Question

Forschungsassistent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)
    Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Technical University of Munich in March 2014.

Ich bin Masterstudierender. Kein weiterer Prozess

I am a Master Student. No further process

Forschungsassistent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Technical University of Munich.

Zuerst erfuhr ich von der verfügbaren Stelle durch Hörensagen. Das Vorstellungsgespräch selbst war eher informell und fand ohne einen Vertreter der Personalabteilung statt, nur mit dem das Institut leitenden Professor und einem seiner langjährigen Assistenten. Das Hauptthema waren meine Gründe, Doktorand werden zu wollen, und was ich meiner Meinung nach zur Gruppe beitragen könne.

First notice of the available postion was by hear-say. The interview itself was rather informal and without a HR representative, just with the professor in charge of the institute and one of his long term assistants. The main topic was, as to why I want to do a PhD and what I think my contributions to the group could be.

Interview Questions
    • Was denken Sie wie lang Sie für Ihren Doktor benötigen?   How long do you think you will need for your PhD.?   Answer Question
    Keine Verhandlung, da fixe Gehälter im öffentlichen Dienst.

Working Student Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Technical University of Munich in November 2012.

Only interviewed by a PhD student, it was quite simple, he just need to check am I willing to learn or not. General questions like what you have done , your student projects etc, about some courses etc

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Technical University of Munich in October 2011.

I have took 3 interviews for a position at Stryker. Online gallup survey, phone interview to evaluate the strengths, and phone interview to evaluate the technical background.

Their reply to my application is very quick. One day after i sent the application. I did online gallup survey on the same day when I submitted my application. Then I got two times phone interviews!