Technical University of Munich

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Working Student Interview

Working Student

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Technical University of Munich in November 2012.

Interview Details – Only interviewed by a PhD student, it was quite simple, he just need to check am I willing to learn or not. General questions like what you have done , your student projects etc, about some courses etc

Interview Question – No difficult question   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Munich (Germany)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Technical University of Munich in March 2014.

Interview Details – I am a Master Student. No further process

Teaching Assistant Interview

Teaching Assistant

Interviewed at Technical University of Munich

Interview Details – you have to show your oral expression capability, and of course you are supposed to know your subject very well

Interview Question – i don't remember there is any tough questions during the interview   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Munich (Germany)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Technical University of Munich.

Interview Details – First notice of the available postion was by hear-say. The interview itself was rather informal and without a HR representative, just with the professor in charge of the institute and one of his long term assistants. The main topic was, as to why I want to do a PhD and what I think my contributions to the group could be.

Interview Question – How long do you think you will need for your PhD.?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, as fixed wages in the public service.

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Technical University of Munich in October 2011.

Interview Details – I have took 3 interviews for a position at Stryker. Online gallup survey, phone interview to evaluate the strengths, and phone interview to evaluate the technical background.

Their reply to my application is very quick. One day after i sent the application. I did online gallup survey on the same day when I submitted my application. Then I got two times phone interviews!

Interview Question – How do you obtain your professional skill?   Answer Question

Worked for Technical University of Munich? Contribute to the Community!