SMART Technologies
www.smarttech.com Calgary, Canada 500 to 999 Employees

SMART Technologies Technical Support Specialist Interview Question

I interviewed in Calgary, AB (Canada) and was asked:
"Technical quiz was probably the hardest part. Questions asked for example were "Maximum length of a USB Cable" or "What is the amperage of a standard USB hub". Questions about where to find user settings in a MAC."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Technical Support Specialist Interview Review - one of 23 SMART Technologies Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Didn't seem like the quiz was overly important. Probably more of a "going through the motions" on their end. They were already offering me a job before they even read over the quiz.
- Interview Candidate on Nov 3, 2011 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

SMART Technologies – Why Work for Us?

Inspiring innovation SMART is defined by innovation and our desire to improve the way the world works and learns. And we’re defined by our customers – the teachers, students and business people who say that SMART has… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SMART Technologies interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SMART Technologies employees and interview candidates.