Technicolor Federal Sales of Westlaw Products Interview Questions

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Federal Sales of Westlaw Products Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Technicolor (Washington, DC) in August 2008.

Interview

Referred to the hiring manager by another manager who interviewed me for the same position in a different market (but ultimately chose a former employee who wanted back in). The interviewer and I started out with (what I perceived as) a very good rapport. After a 90-minute behavioral grilling session, she told me that her manager would be in town the next day for follow-up interviews with the candidates she chose. She proceeded to tell me that she wanted me to meet with her manager, but that I needed to "get a grip" on myself first. She told me that I basically seemed like a wreck of a person to her and that I talk too fast and too much and missed obvious queues from her regarding the inappropriate length of some of my answers to her questions. It was unbelievable. She continued berating me for about 10 mins, until I finally told her that I must withdraw myself from consideration for the position. She was incredulous and totally started back-peddling and apologizing profusely for our "misunderstanding". It was totally crazy.