Technicolor Interview Questions & Reviews in Los Angeles, CA

2.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Technicolor in March 2012.

Was hired as a temp so I didn't really interview

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glendale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Technicolor in January 2013.

Simple, 2 step process with Managers

Interview Questions
    • What do you dislike about your last Job   View Answer
    Yes, Two step orcess

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Camarillo, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Technicolor in December 2012.

I applied via the company website and was contacted by the recruiter for an initial phone screening. The recruiter expressed a strong sense of urgency. We set up a time to speak and the recruiter main focus was on the distance of where I live versus the location of the role (40 miles). Told the recruiter the distance wasn't a problem and the recruiter promised to pass my resume on to the hiring manager. I followed up a few days later as suggested by the recruiter and never heard back

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Technicolor in January 2012.

phone interview

countered
    accepted offer

Paint Artist, Compositor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Technicolor in February 2011.

I went to Headquarters and interview with the senior producer and head Technical director for the project.
    I had one interview and a few days later HR department called with an offer.
    In this industry interviews are to measure your people skills (most of the time), your demo will show your technical skills.

Interview Questions
    No much negotiation, I got offered more that I was expecting.
    I had a preplanned family vacation a few days after starting the job and there was no objection.

Vice President of Digital Delivery & Connected Home Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Burbank, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Technicolor in March 2010.

Recruiter screening. In-Person interview followed.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Burbank, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Technicolor in November 2007.

I found the job through a recruiter. Initially, I interviewed with the recruiting agency. Next, I interviewed with the HR director on the phone. Next, I visited the office for a 45-minute in-person interview with the employee who would be my boss. This interview turned into a 1.5 hour interview, and was then followed by introductions to other members of the team. A day or so later, I was asked to complete a final, and somewhat unconventional, round of interviews. At 29 years old, I would have been the youngest member of the team, and I was asking for (and ultimately offered) the highest salary in the range. I was asked to give a presentation to about 15 managers and other employees. A few days later, I received an offer.

Interview Questions
    • You are going to be the youngest person in the office. How will you handle the differences in culture?   View Answer

I found a company that I liked better. I did not particularly want to live in Burbank - I preferred the beach. Although the other company offered substantially less compensation, I liked the culture better (it was a MUCH smaller company) and opted for better lifestyle and lack of bureaucracy instead of $30,000 extra salary + bonus. Best decision in my life.

Worked for Technicolor? Contribute to the Community!