Technip

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Technip in March 2010.

Interview Details – The examination process consisted of two parts . First part included Technical questions on your engineering field . The second part was aptitude test . Then there was a technical interview based on mechanical engineering as i am a mechanical engineering graduate followed by an HR interview which was mainly a check of your behavior and reasons for joining.

Interview Question – Some questions on fluid Mechanics   View Answer

Negotiation Details – On campus there were no negotiations being a fresher.

Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Technip in December 2011.

Interview Details – They asked about what work I am doing right now. Then about my working style, my deliveries. Some typical HR kind of questions.

Interview Questions

Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Technip in May 2011.

Interview Details – basic presentation of current work, years of experience, benefits, salary discussion, like and dislike about current job. Personal quality and interests. Years of service. Reason to leave the company and why interested to join the new company. What is the value for new company of accepted.

Interview Question – Risk analysis   View Answer

Worked for Technip? Contribute to the Community!