Technip Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

3.2

Engineer Interview

Interview

Depending on the part of the company that's hiring, if you get after the phone interview, you'll get a full set of tests, group dynamics and interviews on an assessment day.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 5 years?
    How do you describe yourself?
    What would you do if you had to argue an idea with your superior?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Technip

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Technip in December 2011.

Interview

They asked about what work I am doing right now. Then about my working style, my deliveries. Some typical HR kind of questions.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Technip in May 2011.

Interview

basic presentation of current work, years of experience, benefits, salary discussion, like and dislike about current job. Personal quality and interests. Years of service. Reason to leave the company and why interested to join the new company. What is the value for new company of accepted.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Technip (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview 1:1 technical with Department Head. Offered at the end of interview but I declined since not much salary raise.
    Positive overall interview experience, low salary since Technip is international company compared to local engineering companies.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Technip in March 2010.

Interview

The examination process consisted of two parts . First part included Technical questions on your engineering field . The second part was aptitude test . Then there was a technical interview based on mechanical engineering as i am a mechanical engineering graduate followed by an HR interview which was mainly a check of your behavior and reasons for joining.

Interview Questions

• Some questions on fluid Mechanics   1 Answer

Negotiation

On campus there were no negotiations being a fresher.