Technip

Technip Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Technip in December 2011.

They asked about what work I am doing right now. Then about my working style, my deliveries. Some typical HR kind of questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Technip

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Technip in May 2011.

basic presentation of current work, years of experience, benefits, salary discussion, like and dislike about current job. Personal quality and interests. Years of service. Reason to leave the company and why interested to join the new company. What is the value for new company of accepted.

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Technip in March 2010.

The examination process consisted of two parts . First part included Technical questions on your engineering field . The second part was aptitude test . Then there was a technical interview based on mechanical engineering as i am a mechanical engineering graduate followed by an HR interview which was mainly a check of your behavior and reasons for joining.

Interview Questions
    On campus there were no negotiations being a fresher.