Technip UK (Aberdeen)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Project Engineer Interview

Graduate Project Engineer
Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online and interviewed at Technip UK (Aberdeen).

Interview Details – Simple online application form. Got a phone call and then went for the interview. Hardly any questions are all, they really just told me what they did and threw in a few questions about wind turbines.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Technip UK (Aberdeen) in September 2011.

Interview Details – I applied via an agency, I was called to interview the next day, no HR were present, 2 department managers were the interviewers.

Interview Question – If several tasks were asked of you and were due for the same time, how would you deal with this situation and deliver results to all parties?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I initially declined to go to a rival but they counter-offered what I had been offered by the competitor and so I chose Technip, and I am glad I did.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Graduate Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at Technip UK (Aberdeen) in February 2013.

Interview Details – A CV and cover letter application then an assessment centre.

Interview Question – Name a competitor of Technip.   View Answer

Senior Structural Engineer Interview

Senior Structural Engineer
Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Technip UK (Aberdeen) in June 2011.

Interview Details – First you are interviewed by a technical hiring manager. This then followed by HR. Both are critical and you should do your homework on both.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Low pay in comparison to options in US. Arctic Weather! Life style is lower than U.S. If they had offered a better package, I might have considered living in the cold, but considering losing connections that will be lost due to the relocation (which is not payed for) and very limited room for negotiation, made me decline, look at their personnel most of them are not even from Scotland, but have accepted to live there in hopes of a better life.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Technip UK (Aberdeen)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Technip UK (Aberdeen) interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Technip UK (Aberdeen) employees and interview candidates.