Technip UK (Aberdeen)

Technip UK (Aberdeen) Interview Questions

3.3

Graduate Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Technip UK (Aberdeen).

Simple online application form. Got a phone call and then went for the interview. Hardly any questions are all, they really just told me what they did and threw in a few questions about wind turbines.

Graduate Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Technip UK (Aberdeen) in February 2013.

A CV and cover letter application then an assessment centre.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Technip UK (Aberdeen) in September 2011.

I applied via an agency, I was called to interview the next day, no HR were present, 2 department managers were the interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • If several tasks were asked of you and were due for the same time, how would you deal with this situation and deliver results to all parties?   Answer Question
    I initially declined to go to a rival but they counter-offered what I had been offered by the competitor and so I chose Technip, and I am glad I did.

Senior Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Technip UK (Aberdeen) in June 2011.

First you are interviewed by a technical hiring manager. This then followed by HR. Both are critical and you should do your homework on both.

Interview Questions

Low pay in comparison to options in US. Arctic Weather! Life style is lower than U.S. If they had offered a better package, I might have considered living in the cold, but considering losing connections that will be lost due to the relocation (which is not payed for) and very limited room for negotiation, made me decline, look at their personnel most of them are not even from Scotland, but have accepted to live there in hopes of a better life.