Technip USA Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.6

Subsea Engineer Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was an all day long event. There were 14 finalist interviewers out of 60 applicants. 5-8 would receive job offers. There were three interviews and one group activity spread throughout the day at their North American HQ in Houston. After the 12 hour long process, the VP bought everybody two drinks at a happy hour at the hotel next door, and this was great for networking with employees that attended.

Interview Questions

• Do you know any of the companies that are our competitors?   Answer Question

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview process can arrange by phone due to I am not available face to face meeting . Morever the interview process to be conduct by phone to save time and money . Please advise you comment if any or any further instruction .Overall this interview to provide you backround of candate with employer

Interview Questions

• Why I want to apply the job to Technip   1 Answer

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Recruiter emailed for convenient interview date + scheduled interview. Offer letter within 2 days of interview.

Engineering Technical Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and contacted the University Recruiter. Sent my resume and within a week or two set up a phone interview (as I attend university out of state). Interviewed with a project manager from my department and it went well. Very friendly and genuinely interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral and situational questions for the most part.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Set offer, but a great one

Business Unit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Interviewer did not show up........underling subbed in just to fill in time.....very unprofessional

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Very easy to communicate with, everybody was helpful and cordial. HR maybe little pushy but willing to help with any questions. Questions on interview very basic. Nothing out of ordinary.

Interview Questions

High salary offered but worst benefic package I ever seen. Good time off policy.

Senior Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview and Person to person

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with several senior people and had 1:1 interview with each of them.

Project Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

There was a phone interview with the recruiter first and then if selected they will invite you for a face-to-face interview. In the face-to-face interview, there was a group panel of divisional managers and the head of the department. They first explained about the job requirements and then asked a few questions based on your education and experience relative to the job and they really want to make sure that it's a good fit.

Interview Questions

• They mostly talked about what you have done in the past and really want to know if it's a good fit. They talked about the job requirements and expectations upfront and were honest about it.   1 Answer

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Name of company, position title and description, dates of employment. -
    What were your starting and final levels of compensation? -
    What were your responsibilities? -
    What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them? -
    What have you learned from your mistakes? -
    What did you like or dislike about your previous job? -
    Which was most / least rewarding? -
    What was the biggest accomplishment / failure in this position? -
    Why are you leaving your job? -

Interview Questions

• Do you think you will be working in this company for a long term?   1 Answer