Technisource

2.2

Quality Proofing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Technisource in June 2010.

A very friendly recruiter called me after a friend recommended me to the job. She gave me detailed instructions for what to do next. I was welcomed at the front desk, seen to the interview, and politely welcomed by the hiring manager. We talked about money, the culture, and our shared goals. Then he gave me tests to see if I could perform the work. In a few days, they called to say I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. This was a very straightforward interview. Basically, "can you do the job or not? Take a test. Okay, you have the job."   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation with this company. The rates are standardized. The only way to get better compensation/benefits is to get a different assignment or job.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Technisource in January 2010.

Interview with the recruiter.
    Interview with the Technical Lead.

Interview Questions
    • Behavior questions from the recruiter.
      Basic technical questions about C++ from the recruiter.

Answer Question
    • Tell me about your old projects.
      Do you know DO-178B? Any experience in the Aviation industry?
      No technical questions. Maybe because my past experiences were very related to the job.

Answer Question
    Hiring process is very fast. Applied online. One month later the recruiter called. Interviewed and passed the 1st round. Then interviewed with the Technical Lead. Didn't answer well. However, 1 day later the job was offered because the it was urgent.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Technisource in February 2009.

I was not interviewed. I had been employed at my current site in the past on a different account & staffing agency. I sent in my resume. My previous performance on the site was checked, an offer was made, I accepted the offer (I had no other offers pending) then hired. I accepted on Tuesday and was in on the following Thursday for paperwork. The following Monday I began training.

Interview Questions
    • No interview. No questions. When interviewed by another staffing agency approximately 24 months prior, I was given a basic written test and browser based windows terminology test. Questions like: What does IP in IP address stand for? What does FTP stand for? How do you create a windows shortcut on the desktop? What is a browser? How to delete a file in Windows. What does HTTP stand for?   View Answer
    No negotiation. I was told the hourly rate, take it or leave it. (I was not told that the hourly rate is largely fixed.) Technisource has no path for a (contract) employee to obtain a raise. The customer provides evaluation of my skills on a regular basis, yet Technisource does not utilize the customer evaluations nor provide feedback on performance.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Technisource in January 2008.

Referred in, interviewed next day.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Technisource.

Had phone interview with out of state recruiter. Completed paperwork via company website. Corresponded with recruiter via email and phone. Drug test required. Entire process took about a 2 weeks. Very simple process.

N/A

Support Center Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Technisource in September 2011.

Called for interview, asked if wanted position. Accepted. Had backgropund check and drug test done. Passed.

NONE

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Technisource in June 2011.

Was quick, probably due to the need to fill the open seats.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Technisource in January 2010.

Very rude interviewer, complete unprofessional. Will never apply to their site.

Interview Questions
    • Why will it be fair to give you the same salary as some other person?   Answer Question

Dotnet Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Technisource in August 2009.

good

Interview Questions
    • What qualities must a person have to make the project successful   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Technisource in August 2009.

Interview and offer