Technology Business Research

Relevance Date Difficulty

National Accounts Interview

National Accounts
Hampton, NH

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Technology Business Research in April 2014.

Interview Details – Brought in and passed from person-to-person, got kicked out of two meeting rooms - scheduled for someone else apparently, not very coordinated, interviewers seemed ill-prepared and in two cases didn't even know the position was open for new applicants.

Interview Question – We are a young firm, with your experience how would you fit in, in your own words - ageism?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Didn't "feel" right.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Technology Business Research.

Interview Details – Contacted the company via email and they got in touch with me quickly after that.
Had an initial phone interview and then was asked to come into the office for a follow up interview.
The interview was not hard, really nice people who are easy to talk to. Basically went over my resume and asked the usual questions.
At the end I had a quick (10-15) min Excel competency test.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you have not met a deadline and the aftermath,   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Technology Business Research.

Interview Details – Submitted resume / cover letter through a job board and got a phone call back the week of to setup an in person interview. Met with a few people from one of those practices / HR who asked some basic resume / behavioral questions and overall gauging my ability to different types of work described in job listing. Immediately after the interview, was emailed a sample PPT project that I was given a week or so to complete. A week after submitting the project, I was called back in for a second interview that lasted several hours, where I met with nearly all people from the practice I was interviewing to be apart of. While both interviews were long (3-4 hours each), the questions were all along straight forward. Though it took me a week longer to hear back from when I was originally told, I did eventually get an email back asking for a good time to call me about a job offer.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this job? What do you think makes you a good fit? Do you have any questions for me? Tell me more about (something listed on your resume / cover letter).
(All the questions are more or less a variation of this)
  Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Research Analyst Intern Interview

Research Analyst Intern
Hampton, NH

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Technology Business Research in March 2013.

Interview Details – I e-mailed them my resume in response to a posting on my university's career website. A few days later they called me to set up an in-person interview. I was interviewed by two Research Analysts at once and the questions were pretty basic (Why are you interested in this internship? What are your strengths/weaknesses?). After the interview was over, they told me that they were going to e-mail me some information to look over and complete an analysis for a company, which is what interns do there. After they e-mailed me, I completed the analysis right away and e-mailed them back. It took them 2 weeks to respond to my competed analysis test and was told that my qualifications and experience made me a suitable candidate but they wanted to pursue other candidates for the position.

Interview Question – What is one of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Worked for Technology Business Research? Contribute to the Community!