Technology Integration Group

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Technology Integration Group

Practice Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Technology Integration Group.

A recruiter called me up and asked if I would be interested in a Job at TIG. I had known of a couple people in the industry at TIG so I setup an in person meeting with one of their Practice Directors and Engineers. The interview was an introduction and conducted in a friendly manner as you would expect for a 1st interview. I was then setup with a different set of people at TIG and the interview was more to the point.

Interview Questions
    • Why TIG? What can you offer TIG? What do you know about TIG? What are your perceptions of TIG?   Answer Question
    The negotiation took several months to complete. Bonus Criteria turned out to be unmeasurable. Be careful on leveraged pay plans.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Technology Integration Group in December 2011.

Introduced by a friend to the hiring manager. She looked at my resume and brought me in for an interview. He told me not to negotiate salary or else they wont hire me. They liked my resume and personality. They called the job boring. Discussed whether I would enjoy the position but figured I could at least try it and make it work out.

Interview Questions
    They didn't negotiate and they don't want you asking for a different salary or benefits.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Technology Integration Group in May 2010.

I had an initial phone interview with the HR representative who was very professional and went above and beyond to answer my detailed questions. The second intereview was an in person interview with the CIO. This was a very detailed interview in which we discussed company IT strategy, and both the challenges of working at TIG and the positive aspects of TIG. TIG is very much a place where versatility is critical.