Technopak Advisors

Technopak Advisors Interview Questions

2.8

Associate Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Technopak Advisors.

I was hired through employee referral. My position was that of an Associate Coordinator which was basically a contract based position for a specific project. The process steps were psychomatric test followed by an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were quite technical and of average difficulty. Everything was related to practical knowledge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Technopak Advisors.

One written round CAT format. Then one HR round... followed by 2 technical rounds.
    The written test was one hr duration.
    The HR round was general conversation where I asked why the company isn't paying salaries to the employees to which I got a not so satisfactory answer.
    Overall negative experience. The HR told me once that I am through. Then after a few days I got to hear that I am not shortlisted.
    They anyways don't pay salaries as confirmed by few employees over there at their office. They were carrying on as they didn't have any other choice at that point of time.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Technopak Advisors in July 2013.

test, HR interview, Technical Interview, General Interview

Interview Questions
    • nothing as such....i heard aptitude is difficult but it was average. English very easy, quant average.   Answer Question

Very low on CTC

loose organizational processes. Laid back attitude. Don't care for your time.

If u want a decline in your current CTC go for it.
    5.5 LPA for MBA from top 25 institutes?

Don't pay salaries to employees.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Technopak Advisors in March 2013.

Hiring is very broad based with an HR round taken by a juinor HR. Technical is a case study on market sizing and then generic question on why do you want to join

Company does not have a bright future. Got to know about salary delays

Associate Consultant Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Technopak Advisors.

2 interviews - One with the HR and Associate Director (Retail) and the Second one with AVP (Retail)
    The first round dealt with my past experience and projects, and a simple guesstimate question.
    The second round was a formality where I was asked about my comfort levels with regards to primary research and travelling

No room for negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Technopak Advisors in November 2011.

A tough written test, followed by a series of interviews - HR round, a couple of rounds with the people from the vertical in which you are likely to be hired, and a final round with the VP.

Interview Questions
    • There was no case-based Q. in the interview   View Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Technopak Advisors in April 2011.

clear KRA defined and good process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Technopak Advisors in July 2010.

I got a call from the HR Department, months after I had applied online on their website. The first round was a CAT format test with Verbal, Quantitative and Data Interpretation problems with a time frame of 2 hours (minimum 50% marks required in each section to qualify to the next round). After this, there was an interview with Senior HR manager, followed by a essay test. This was followed by an interview with the Associate Vice President of the vertical in which I was applying; this consisted of a general background information interview plus a case analysis problem. I was called back after 2 days for an interview with the Head of the vertical, which again involved case situation analysis.

Interview Questions
    • How would you estimate the market size for maternity wear and infant wear market in India?   Answer Question
    • What is the size of the luxury market in India? How did you arrive at this figure?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Technopak Advisors in February 2010.

Round 1
    Guesstimate

Round 2
    The interviewer asked me to walk through my resume and asked questions based on that. Questions were asked about my summer internship and on the business challenges facing the company I interned in and the reasons for the same. There were questions on how I would fit into the role and why I wanted to be in Retail given my IT background. He quizzed me on my choice of vertical. Also wanted to see if I understood what my job profile would be actually like.