Technopak Advisors

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Coordinator Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Technopak Advisors.

Interview Details – I was hired through employee referral. My position was that of an Associate Coordinator which was basically a contract based position for a specific project. The process steps were psychomatric test followed by an interview.

Interview Question – Questions were quite technical and of average difficulty. Everything was related to practical knowledge.   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Principal Consultant
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Technopak Advisors in March 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring is very broad based with an HR round taken by a juinor HR. Technical is a case study on market sizing and then generic question on why do you want to join

Reason for Declining – Company does not have a bright future. Got to know about salary delays

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Technopak Advisors in July 2013.

Interview Details – test, HR interview, Technical Interview, General Interview

Interview Question – nothing as such....i heard aptitude is difficult but it was average. English very easy, quant average.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Very low on CTC

loose organizational processes. Laid back attitude. Don't care for your time.

If u want a decline in your current CTC go for it.
5.5 LPA for MBA from top 25 institutes?

Don't pay salaries to employees.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Technopak Advisors.

Interview Details – One written round CAT format. Then one HR round... followed by 2 technical rounds.
The written test was one hr duration.
The HR round was general conversation where I asked why the company isn't paying salaries to the employees to which I got a not so satisfactory answer.
Overall negative experience. The HR told me once that I am through. Then after a few days I got to hear that I am not shortlisted.
They anyways don't pay salaries as confirmed by few employees over there at their office. They were carrying on as they didn't have any other choice at that point of time.

Interview Question – Why retail, why technopak , some retail related stuff   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Technopak Advisors in November 2011.

Interview Details – A tough written test, followed by a series of interviews - HR round, a couple of rounds with the people from the vertical in which you are likely to be hired, and a final round with the VP.

Interview Question – There was no case-based Q. in the interview   View Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Technopak Advisors in April 2011.

Interview Details – clear KRA defined and good process

Interview Question – What was your job profile and how can you contribute   Answer Question

Associate Consultant

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Technopak Advisors.

Interview Details – 2 interviews - One with the HR and Associate Director (Retail) and the Second one with AVP (Retail)
The first round dealt with my past experience and projects, and a simple guesstimate question.
The second round was a formality where I was asked about my comfort levels with regards to primary research and travelling

Interview Question – None of the questions were challenging or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Technopak Advisors in July 2010.

Interview Details – I got a call from the HR Department, months after I had applied online on their website. The first round was a CAT format test with Verbal, Quantitative and Data Interpretation problems with a time frame of 2 hours (minimum 50% marks required in each section to qualify to the next round). After this, there was an interview with Senior HR manager, followed by a essay test. This was followed by an interview with the Associate Vice President of the vertical in which I was applying; this consisted of a general background information interview plus a case analysis problem. I was called back after 2 days for an interview with the Head of the vertical, which again involved case situation analysis.

Interview Questions

• How would you estimate the market size for maternity wear and infant wear market in India?   Answer Question
  • What is the size of the luxury market in India? How did you arrive at this figure?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Technopak Advisors in February 2010.

Interview Details – Round 1
Guesstimate

Round 2
The interviewer asked me to walk through my resume and asked questions based on that. Questions were asked about my summer internship and on the business challenges facing the company I interned in and the reasons for the same. There were questions on how I would fit into the role and why I wanted to be in Retail given my IT background. He quizzed me on my choice of vertical. Also wanted to see if I understood what my job profile would be actually like.

Interview Question – Why retail after a good experience in the IT field?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Technopak Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Technopak Advisors interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Technopak Advisors employees and interview candidates.