Technosoft Corporation

Getting the Interview

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Practice Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Technosoft Corporation in January 2014.

Interview Details – Screened, in person, with President on first pass. Very nice man, engaging, polite, attentive. Went back for a second interview with head of technology. Opposite personality. Asked for a business plan.....in a week. Strangest request in my 20+ years. Prior business plan exercises I have authored have been 6-8 months in the making. You get out of it what you put into it. That was the end of the line for me. No thanks.

Interview Question – Without question, asking for a business plan with a one week turnaround.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at Technosoft Corporation in January 2011.

Interview Details – Telephonic face to face HR

Interview Question – Telephonic face to face HR?   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Technosoft Corporation in April 2009.

Interview Details – There was a telephonic interview with the Recruiter and later a Technical Interview and followed by a HR Interview.

Interview Question – The unexpected question is that they said they would not have a Pay hike as it is depending on the Client.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Technosoft Corporation in September 2008.

Interview Details – 1. Screening interview

Interview Question – As usual HR round of interview   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Systems Administrator (for Direct Client) Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Technosoft Corporation in April 2011.

Interview Details – It's pretty much a non-interview, so ignore the other answers to this review and focus on the comments.

Technosoft that was offering me an opportunity with one of their clients. I cannot say anything about the client itself, since I did not end up with any interview with them, but as of now I am not satisfied with my recruitment experience.

The recruiter was the one who contacted me through email (then after 5 seconds called twice about the email - frankly that was quite a peeve), and asked if I was interested. Now I am also picky with the recruiters I sign up with, and based on the reviews here in GlassDoor, I was a bit leery about signing up with Technosoft. But my recruiter insisted, and I was a nice fit for the position, so I gave him an OK to submit my profile to the client. He then signed me up with the client and warned me not to apply for the same position "to avoid duplication". A couple weeks passed without an update from both client and recruiter, so I decided to send the guy a message asking if there was an update. He told me I was shortlisted and waiting for the review process. A month passed since the application and I sent another follow-up with the guy. After a couple of tries, I gave up. Six weeks in, I still haven't heard a peep from this guy. I am assuming the company has already filled up the position and I sent my recruiter a message to thank him for his time anyway.

Maybe it's both the client and the recruiter's fault, I really can't say. But I would have appreciated it if the recruiter took the time to check with the client for the status of the application, and provided me with the update - in fact it should be part of their responsibility. This is one of the signs that will tell if a recruitment agency actually cares for their potential recruits. I am still keeping my eyes open for my recruiter's response, but it's definitely a skeptical one.

Flag Interview

Technosoft Corporation Manager of Recruiting and Business Development responded to this review

Oct 25, 2013

I am sorry you had such a negative experience with a recruiter from our company. (And I realize that I am about 2 years late with my response). I have recently joined Technosoft and am heading the ... More

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Technosoft Corporation in July 2012.

Interview Details – Personal Round, Process Related Questions, Manager Face to Face interview, HR Round

Negotiation Details – Salary Part.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Chennūr (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Technosoft Corporation in October 2011.

Interview Details – Simple. If you pass interview with clients no other blockers. you ll get simply offers

Negotiation Details – Simply based on your billign rate you will get a percentage.

Interview At Client Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Technosoft Corporation.

Interview Details – Most of the time one technical round will be conducted at technosoft and then at client location

Interview Question – Some advanced concepts of plsql   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Technosoft Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Technosoft Corporation interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Technosoft Corporation employees and interview candidates.