Technosoft Corporation

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.2

Private Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Technosoft Corporation.

I applied online and received a call from the recruiters the next day. I then went in for an interview shortly after the call. I was able to meet with three key members and was highly impressed everyone made time to meet with me on such short notice. I was offered the position the following day. I would say that I had a wonderful experience.

Salary

Practice Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Technosoft Corporation in January 2014.

Screened, in person, with President on first pass. Very nice man, engaging, polite, attentive. Went back for a second interview with head of technology. Opposite personality. Asked for a business plan.....in a week. Strangest request in my 20+ years. Prior business plan exercises I have authored have been 6-8 months in the making. You get out of it what you put into it. That was the end of the line for me. No thanks.

Interview Questions
    • Without question, asking for a business plan with a one week turnaround.   View Answer

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Hill, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Hill, PA

interviewed at Technosoft Corporation in May 2012.

They try to sell your resume across multiple job boars, once they have one innocent company will call you. Only if the other company are shows interest in your services, they will send you an offer, this offer is 50% below of the current market.

Systems Administrator (for Direct Client) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Technosoft Corporation in April 2011.

It's pretty much a non-interview, so ignore the other answers to this review and focus on the comments.

Technosoft that was offering me an opportunity with one of their clients. I cannot say anything about the client itself, since I did not end up with any interview with them, but as of now I am not satisfied with my recruitment experience.

The recruiter was the one who contacted me through email (then after 5 seconds called twice about the email - frankly that was quite a peeve), and asked if I was interested. Now I am also picky with the recruiters I sign up with, and based on the reviews here in GlassDoor, I was a bit leery about signing up with Technosoft. But my recruiter insisted, and I was a nice fit for the position, so I gave him an OK to submit my profile to the client. He then signed me up with the client and warned me not to apply for the same position "to avoid duplication". A couple weeks passed without an update from both client and recruiter, so I decided to send the guy a message asking if there was an update. He told me I was shortlisted and waiting for the review process. A month passed since the application and I sent another follow-up with the guy. After a couple of tries, I gave up. Six weeks in, I still haven't heard a peep from this guy. I am assuming the company has already filled up the position and I sent my recruiter a message to thank him for his time anyway.

Maybe it's both the client and the recruiter's fault, I really can't say. But I would have appreciated it if the recruiter took the time to check with the client for the status of the application, and provided me with the update - in fact it should be part of their responsibility. This is one of the signs that will tell if a recruitment agency actually cares for their potential recruits. I am still keeping my eyes open for my recruiter's response, but it's definitely a skeptical one.

Technosoft Corporation Response

Oct 25, 2013Manager of Recruiting and Business Development

I am sorry you had such a negative experience with a recruiter from our company. (And I realize that I am about 2 years late with my response). I have recently joined Technosoft and am heading the ... More

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Technosoft Corporation in January 2011.

Telephonic face to face HR

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Technosoft Corporation in April 2009.

There was a telephonic interview with the Recruiter and later a Technical Interview and followed by a HR Interview.

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected question is that they said they would not have a Pay hike as it is depending on the Client.   Answer Question
    Straight.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Technosoft Corporation in September 2008.

1. Screening interview
    2. Technical skill test
    3. Phone technical interview
    4. Technical interview on Skype
    5. HR round interview

Data Analyst Interview

THe first round was extempore, topics were given we had to talk on 1 topic followed by apti which had only 15 ques and an essay then group discussion.If selected U will have the hr round

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Technosoft Corporation.

I was interviewed in person by one of their client organization representatives in the client premises itself. Immediately after that the client manager interviewed me over phone. After a couple of days, HR called and discussed the salary expectations etc.

Interview Questions
    • Explain one of the most complicated scenarios from my experience, where I have demonstrated my expert stakeholder management skills.   Answer Question

The HR staff particularly lacks professionalism. In my case, they confirmed my joining with the client before my HR discussion itself and later they were requesting me to join citing the same. I have also heard from my close circle that Technosoft offers and later takes it away in the eleventh hour citing inappropriate business reasons jeopardising the candidate's career.

Javascript Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Technosoft Corporation in June 2014.

I have sent resume online from carrers i got a call. Only one round from a person has take the round. He is a java developer i think he is little confused not a planned any questions. He is looking javascript as java which is a blunder. Secondly he is not clear about what the position exactly needs. Not me but this time the guy taking interview was not prepared to take i think. He asked what all he used may be in java.

Interview Questions
    • He has a set of question which seems to be take from net but still were good to solve. Asked me to solve any one from four i have done it   View Answer