Techtronic Industries North America

Average Difficulty
37 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Brookfield, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America in November 2012.

Interview Details – I was hired out of college. It began with an information session then I had 2 interviews which were really more to prepare you for the final 3 interviews at the corporate headquarters. After the initial 2 interviews, you will be invited to an informal meeting of some kind. This is really important to establishing yourself because many of the corporate representatives will be interviewing you the next day.

Interview Question – Do you like working in a team or individually?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They don't negotiate, it is a take it or leave it offer.

Field Sales Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America.

Interview Details – A 3 round process that started with a younger professional, which then later lead to a manger, and finally divisional managers that took roughly 2 weeks to go through. Nothing out of the ordinary, all were very friendly. They did tend to shine the actual job description but who doesnt when hiring

Interview Question – No real tricky questions all were the typical questions you would expect   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotionation

Field Sales Representative

I applied in-person - interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America in June 2010.

Interview Details – Its been so Long it has changed since I started

Interview Question – will you move   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes

Field Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the job through my school's career network, and landed an interview after speaking to their representatives at a career fair. My interview was the next day, and it was with two recruiters. I thought the interview was good because we shared a few laughs and they seemed to like me. A week and half later they notified me that I was not selected for a second round interview.

Interview Question – They asked standard questions with the most difficult being, "What was the hardest decision you've made since entering college?"   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program
State College, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online through my university's website. Three weeks later, I met a representative of the company at my university's career fair where I was scheduled for an interview the next day. The interview lasted 20 minutes and was one-on-one. What people say seems to be true though, that the "program" is just a position to sell power tools inside of Home Depot, but who knows, it may also lead to bigger opportunities. I was not chosen for the position and I never found out why even though I inquired about possible weaknesses.
The interview was a mix of standard and behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Can you lift 75 pounds?
What is your greatest weakness?
What is your greatest strength?
What was your most challenging experience?
What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Tell me about yourself?
Why did you choose to go to___(your university)____?
  Answer Question

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America.

Interview Details – I interviewed at my college campus. It was a 2 round process and then a formal final round in Milwaukee, WI. The final round was networking with their exec team, people who did the job, and the last day was final interviews.

Interview Question – Questions were not difficult to answer if you've interviewed with other companies.   Answer Question

Entry Level Program Interview

Entry Level Program

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America.

Interview Details – One face to face interview.
They ask you a lot of questions that you expect. What are your strengths?
Explain me your resume. Talk about some hard time and how you overcame that challenge? Questions for us? What are your weaknesses? Can you lift like 50lbs or something like that.
Then you go to HQ for interview.

Interview Question – All the questions were very normal questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interviews

Interview Question – What is most important about you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non-negotiable

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America in January 2013.

Interview Details – Meet at a starbucks then they will ask what challenges you have overcome, and if you have strong organization and time management skills.

Interview Question – Are you willing to work 12 hours a day and only sit down when your eatting lunch?   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America in January 2014.

Interview Details – 30 minute interview process, three interviews. Basic questions

Interview Question – Describe a strategy that you would implement to motivate your employees   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Techtronic Industries North America

Worked for Techtronic Industries North America? Contribute to the Community!