Techtronic Industries North America

Updated Jan 3, 2015
Updated Jan 3, 2015

2.6

Field Sales Representative Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Techtronic Industries North America.

Was contacted by phone to set up an in person interview. Process was very quick, two interviews in the same week. Very informal. It was one of the better overall interview experiences that I have had since graduating from school. They are very good at getting back to you quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. They want to see if you are open to relocating and want to gauge your overall interest in the position. Be prepared to tell instances of your time management and selling experiences.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Field Sales Representative/Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Techtronic Industries North America in November 2014.

Interview process was pretty direct. Started off with two interviews on my campus, both included a handful of qualifying questions. Became a little more relaxed and focused more on possibility of relocation, which is big for them. Third interview session I was flown out to Milwaukee with 39 other students in the pool for the leadership development program. First day was spent with a presentation, tours of the facilities and a Home Depot that shows what the position does. Ended with a networking dinner to meet others that have gone through the sales position to a higher level position. The next day was three separate 30-minute interviews. All three asked about relocation and asked a few behavioral questions. Didn't have any situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you've had to publicly admit you were wrong.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, very good benefits and little negotiating room. Entry-level position being groomed for upper management.

Field Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Techtronic Industries North America.

Informal interview setting (Starbucks). Interview is primarily to determine personality compatibility with the job/team. Followed up by a phone interview in which offer was extended informally followed up by an official email offer.

Interview Questions
    Very simple negotiation. Here is the offer, take it or leave it.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Met with divisional and manager of territory, discussed expectations, past experience, work ethic, people skills, opportunities for growth, promotion paths. Very easy going and casual. Not as concerned with product knowledge or experience, more concerned with interpersonal skills and work ethic, feelings about working independently

Electrical Engineer I Interview

one phone interview and one on-site interview. Both talking a lot of project experience. Mainly asked the details on your resume. There are more than 10 persons include the VP, project director get involved in the interview. But they almost ask the same questions like introduction, your favorite project, what can you do... something like that.. The people there are all really nice. Have a pretty fine talk with them.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. Just prepare well for the resume questions.   Answer Question

Field Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Techtronic Industries North America.

A 3 round process that started with a younger professional, which then later lead to a manger, and finally divisional managers that took roughly 2 weeks to go through. Nothing out of the ordinary, all were very friendly. They did tend to shine the actual job description but who doesnt when hiring

Interview Questions
    • No real tricky questions all were the typical questions you would expect   Answer Question
    No negotionation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Techtronic Industries North America.

I interviewed at my college campus. It was a 2 round process and then a formal final round in Milwaukee, WI. The final round was networking with their exec team, people who did the job, and the last day was final interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not difficult to answer if you've interviewed with other companies.   Answer Question

Entry Level Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Techtronic Industries North America.

One face to face interview.
    They ask you a lot of questions that you expect. What are your strengths?
    Explain me your resume. Talk about some hard time and how you overcame that challenge? Questions for us? What are your weaknesses? Can you lift like 50lbs or something like that.
    Then you go to HQ for interview.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were very normal questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Field Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Techtronic Industries North America in March 2014.

I applied for the job through my school's career network, and landed an interview after speaking to their representatives at a career fair. My interview was the next day, and it was with two recruiters. I thought the interview was good because we shared a few laughs and they seemed to like me. A week and half later they notified me that I was not selected for a second round interview.

Interview Questions
    • They asked standard questions with the most difficult being, "What was the hardest decision you've made since entering college?"   Answer Question

3 rounds of interviews