Teck Cominco

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Human Resources Coordinator

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Teck Cominco in May 2007.

Interview Details – I was forwarded the opportunity by a friend, and submitted my resume directly to the hiring manager. She was very friendly and prompt, and we set up a time for an interview. I met with her and another HR staff memeber within a week. The interview went well, and that evening the requested I come in for another interview with the hiring manager and the VP. Again, both were very friendly. The questions were casual and friendly, but related directly to my experience and how it related to the job. Generally behaviour based ("tell me a time when..."). And some personality type questions.

Interview Question – Do you get frustrated when you play sports and things don't go well (I had mentioned that I like to play sports)   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Teck Cominco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teck Cominco Human Resources Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Teck Cominco employees and interview candidates.