Interviews for Top Jobs at Teck Cominco
- Human Resources Coordinator (1)
- Engineering Internship (1)
- Engineering New Grad (1)
- Co-Op Engineer (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Power Engineer (1)
- Labourer (1)
- Process Engineering Coop Student (1)
- Power Plant Operator Mechanic (1)
Human Resources Coordinator Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Teck Cominco in May 2007.
I was forwarded the opportunity by a friend, and submitted my resume directly to the hiring manager. She was very friendly and prompt, and we set up a time for an interview. I met with her and another HR staff memeber within a week. The interview went well, and that evening the requested I come in for another interview with the hiring manager and the VP. Again, both were very friendly. The questions were casual and friendly, but related directly to my experience and how it related to the job. Generally behaviour based ("tell me a time when..."). And some personality type questions.
- Do you get frustrated when you play sports and things don't go well (I had mentioned that I like to play sports) 1 Answer