Tect

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Wellington, KS

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Tect in April 2013.

Interview Details – hiring manager, hr manager

Negotiation Details – nothing

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tect.

Interview Details – The hiring process was pretty straightfoward. I was contacted by the HR manager about the position and talked to him on the phone for about 30 minutes. Half of which I talked about my background information and the other half consisted of him giving me company background information.
I was called in for an interview that consisted of 4 people. Plant manager, HR manager, Manufacturing manager and Engineering manager. The questions were pretty straight forward about my background.
I was contacted the next day and was told I would be given an offer

Interview Question – Nothing. Everything about the interview was pretty standard.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tect? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tect interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Tect employees and interview candidates.