Ted Baker London Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ted Baker London.

Interview

I visited the store with my resume prepared and dropped it off with a manager. I was called to schedule an interview the next day. The interview was very conversational. As long as you show passion for the brand and do your research, you should be fine. They want big personalities. Maybe 2 days after my interview, I was hired. The application was filled out after being hired. This is when I discussed wage with the GM and set my availability.

Interview Questions

• Dreaded question of "do you have any questions for me?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted the wage offered.

Other Interview Reviews for Ted Baker London

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ted Baker London.

Interview

I applied on a Thursday through Indeed.com, the next day I got an e-vite for a group interview on Tuesday. It was about an hour long we introduced ourselves, got into groups of 3 and had to create an outfit out of items that were given to us(construction paper, feathers, bags), it was actually really fun. Our "models" put on a fashion show, everyone laughed and enjoyed themselves. Then the managers asked us what we knew about the company and then they talked a bit about the company. The next day I received a call to come in for an interview with the store manager that week. Interview was stress free, nothing unexpected. A week later I received a call and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate ,happy with what I got.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was great, only 4 persons showed up, typical interview introduce, why here etc but also had to make a outfit in 12mins out of paper bags ridiculous but fun over all it was good

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ted Baker London in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online through their posting on Indeed. A few days later, I was invited to a group interview. Typical beginning of going around in a circle and sharing names. However, we participated in an activity where we formed groups and had to design clothes with craft supplies. Afterwards, the two interviewers answered any questions we had. Later that day, I was asked back for a one on one interview with the store manager. The manager reviewed my resume, asked me a few questions, and that was all. Half hour interview, typical questions, very pleasant experience. Two days later, I received a call with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked for the expected salary and agreed that the one I offered was fairly reasonable.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Standard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

The job was advertised on Craigslist, interview was held at Panera Bread inside Lenox mall. It was a regular retail interview, nothing special. Experience, why do you want to work here, what do you know about our company ect.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I've worn there clothing before, they dont make clothing past a size 12 so I couldn't answer her question   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview with about 6 people, we had to rip of pieces of toilet paper from a roll and for every piece we had to say something interesting about ourselves, then we had to split into groups and chose outfits from the store for a male and female celeb.

Interview Questions

• Interesting things about yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I interviewed at Ted Baker London (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an interview at the shop first in a group then one on one. The questions werent too hard, just prepare about the brand and fashion trends.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite quirky stunt that Ted Baker has done   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ted Baker London.

Interview

Group interview- 7 people To my knowledge only myself and one other person got through so that is 2/7 people were hired out of my group interview. There was a very relaxed environment set by the person conducting it (I am unsure of what title she held but there were other managers present too). It was 2 hours long and consisted of ice-breaker games at the start to see how you interact with the people in your group, then standing up to talk about yourself to the room (of ten people) telling them about you and your personality. Huge emphasis was placed on personality in this interview. Then it was followed up with a task to dress a particular brief handed to you detailing the person's age, profession, the occasion and what they would be looking for. This part was fun, it was proving that you could put together an outfit and help a customer should you find yourself in a similar situation working for Ted should you be hired. I found out immediately on the day that I got through, I received a phone call around 6pm and the interview had taken place between 10-12pm that morning. I filled out a form at the beginning of the interview, this form allowed you to select your location preference. I found out that I got the location I had put down as number 1 so I was delighted. The next step was getting "store approval" as I had selected to work in a big department store that vets each new recruit although they will be employed and paid by a separate concession. This was a one on one interview which went through my CV with a fine tooth comb. The key thing I felt to succeed in this interview was an interest in fashion which I have and so I passed.

Interview Questions

• Stand up and talk about yourself to the room of people for min of 5 mins.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (Birmingham, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

2 interviews, the work conduct of employees was professional however the management was unprofessional! However overall was a good company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate