Tefen

Updated Nov 11, 2014

3.3

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tefen in October 2013.

The first round was a phone interview. Just going over my resume, nothing special. Then they sent me a test , which is very similar to GMAT. I had an hour to send it back. After that, there was a case/behavioral interview which lasted almost 3 hours. I interviewed 3 different people and they were all very nice and kind

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Tefen in May 2012.

Fairly normal interviewing process for consultants consisting of a test and a few interviews. Be prepared for a variety of case studies and to try and think outside of the box.

The only issue I had, which is no real big deal, is that fact that you may interview with multiple people with heavy accents. This just made communication a bit difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Ways to increase the sales of a automotive repair shop.   Answer Question

Project Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tefen in April 2011.

Sat down and talked to two individuals from the company. I was then given a couple of scenarios to solve on my own. I was asked to talk about leadership roles on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • How would you get a needle out of a haystack?   View Answer

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tefen in May 2010.

There was a phone interview, which lasted about 20 minutes. I was invited back for a second interview consisting of a group interview session, psychometric testing, a five minute pitch on why I should be hired, and a sales simulation.

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a weekinterviewed at Tefen in December 2009.

Process takes a whole day. There are simulations of job duties with a partner, sales pitches, and a group session with other candidates. Meant to test the fit and ability to persevere.

Interview Questions
    • Which 2 of our 5 values do you embody (on back of a business card)?   View Answer
    Negotiation is minimal, annual bonus is able to be incorporated into annual salary.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tefen in November 2009.

Applied online, phone screen following day, phone interview 2 days later. Online Logic/IQ/financial tests following day, one on one interviews with partners 2 weeks later. One on one interviews included live case studies with the partners. Offer took up to a full month after interviews, could be expected depending on business conditions.

Interview Questions
    • Case study on an emergency room system. Conveying what approach you would take in determining how to reduce the overall length of stay (arrival to departure)   Answer Question
    Salary appeared to be mostly non-negotiable. Negotiate for a signing bonus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tefen in July 2009.

Initial interview consisted of a phone screen followed by an online test for analytical and math skills. In person interview with Director, partner and senior consultant. Overall the interview process was in my mind run-of-the-mill. It would help though to read up on some basics of industrial engineering.

Interview Questions
    • How would analyze the data set in order to select the product line you would like to analyze?   Answer Question
    • How would respond to a conflict within the team?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tefen.

Placement test of analytic and quantitative skills followed by a case interview. Stretched over a period of one month, the process is steady and meaningful feedback is given on every step.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tefen in June 2014.

First there are two analytical skills tests (GMAT style) followed by an interview with the HR Manager. This is mainly a Fit interview, just to know you. If you pass they call you for a Case Interviews (first solo and then with a group). It was fair and had a part about what Tefen is (almost) all about - operations. Finally they call recommenders for their imperssion from you.

Interview Questions
    • "Help me decide where to go on a vacation"   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tefen.

GMAT-like test + double interview with consultants (manager & partner)