Teichert Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Teichert in September 2008.

They called me from a resume I had on file at the local JC. Had interview and they gave job to someone else. Called me back after six months for another interview and hired me.

Interview Questions

Land Development Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Teichert in July 2008.

I applied on-line after seeing the posting on Monster.com. After a couple of days the company got back to me with a follow-up information request. Given the fact that they received 170 resumes (per interviewer), and actually picked people that submitted applications, they took the hiring process very seriously. Interviews were held back-to-back. In my interview the hiring manager asked many questions, none of them too tricky. One questions was unusual, having been asked to think of my mentors in business, I needed to name what I respect about them most. Additionally, I showed samples of my work, which were retained and then mailed to my house with a thank you note. While I did not get the job, the overall impression was very positive. They did hire a candidtae and I wish him best of luck.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Teichert

Worked for Teichert? Contribute to the Community!