Telcordia

Very Difficult Interview

Great Place to Work Interview

Great Place to Work
Piscataway, NJ

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Telcordia in May 2008.

Interview Details – Very technical Interview process. One round with the HR also. They reply back in a week.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Telcordia.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate up 20%

Administrative Management Interview

Administrative Management
Piscataway, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Telcordia in June 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed for a position with a job description so close to my prior job responsibilities (which are somewhat unique) that I was very confident I would at least get deep into the process. I had a very pleaseant and informative phone interview with someone who all but made it sound the job would be mine to lose. She told me the name of the hiring manager and that he was very particular and that she would pass along my information. I can't remeber if she actaully said to expect a call form him but I certainly came away thinking I would get one. I believed I'd done everything correctly, sent a thank you note the next day, 10 days after the interview I sent a pleasant email inquring about the status of the process and received a reply that no feedback was yet available. After 3 weeks since the phone interview I have to assume I won't be getting a call. Very dissapointing given the initial positive feedback.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Piscataway, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Telcordia in March 2010.

Interview Details – need to give a presentations. Face to face interview with several top engineer. People are friendly, work culture is goo.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Telcordia in May 2010.

Interview Details – I had applied online. Got a call from company HR. scheduled a phone interview .Phone interview was mostly resume based and he explained the job profile .. after a week i got call for onsite interview .there were 2 back to back interview both 1:1 . Both were technical in nature . they were really kind and spoke were nicely.
Got an offer next week .

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – salary was pretty good ..

Worked for Telcordia? Contribute to the Community!