Tele2 Interview Questions

Interview

Two interviews. First one is about "do you like Tele2" and "does Tele2 like you". No HR people, I talked directly to the manager I would be working for and a co worker. Many questions about what I have been doing, who I am and how I work. They are looking for highly energetic people, no nonsense mentality, open in communication. Second interview was more in depth about the work. Basically there are three questions in a job interview: can you do the job, will you do the job and do you fit in the team? Expect questions randomly about all three in both interviews. No HR people and no IQ test. Which is a good sign.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work here and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. The salary had been negotiated out by an interim agency.

Retail Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tele2 in April 2009.

Interview

phone interview and personal interview

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tele2 in March 2009.

Interview

the recruitment process was very professional and i got a good background about the role and company both from the executive recruiter and the hiring manager. Only negative thing was that it took very long time from intial meeting to the actual decision

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i recieved one offer first that i turned down and I recvieved after that around 10% higher salary then the first offer. One thing I missed was the clarification of the KPIs that would evaluate my bonus achievement. So be very clear on how exatcly your bonus will be measured.