Tele2

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Business Intelligence Specialist Interview

Senior Business Intelligence Specialist

Interviewed at Tele2

Interview Details – Two interviews. First one is about "do you like Tele2" and "does Tele2 like you". No HR people, I talked directly to the manager I would be working for and a co worker. Many questions about what I have been doing, who I am and how I work. They are looking for highly energetic people, no nonsense mentality, open in communication.
Second interview was more in depth about the work. Basically there are three questions in a job interview: can you do the job, will you do the job and do you fit in the team?
Expect questions randomly about all three in both interviews. No HR people and no IQ test. Which is a good sign.

Interview Question – Would you like to work here and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No. The salary had been negotiated out by an interim agency.

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Tele2 in March 2009.

Interview Details – the recruitment process was very professional and i got a good background about the role and company both from the executive recruiter and the hiring manager. Only negative thing was that it took very long time from intial meeting to the actual decision

Interview Question – strategic directions on what exatly I would change   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i recieved one offer first that i turned down and I recvieved after that around 10% higher salary then the first offer. One thing I missed was the clarification of the KPIs that would evaluate my bonus achievement. So be very clear on how exatcly your bonus will be measured.

Retail Manager Interview

Retail Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tele2 in April 2009.

Interview Details – phone interview and personal interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Tele2? Contribute to the Community!