TelePacific Communications

TelePacific Communications Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

2.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TelePacific Communications.

Slow and Unprofessional

Interview Questions
  • Have you seen the awful reviews on glassdoor?   View Answer
base is set.

Other Interview Reviews for TelePacific Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TelePacific Communications in September 2012.

Filled out online application. Went through 3 interviews, 2 with the same person on separate occasions. Had to do a business plan....Had to be aggressive in getting the final interview, had to be persistent in when is my hiring date...etc...you need to stay on top of the management!

Interview Questions
    • there really was not one, it was more about how do you prospect and how do you deal with upset clients   Answer Question
    There was none, take it or leave it!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TelePacific Communications in April 2012.

No feedback after two interviews, which went for hours. Very rude!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TelePacific Communications in February 2012.

Initial interview was conducted with HR over the phone. This was followed up by an online assessment. After clearing both these hurdles, I went in for an in face interview with the person who eventually became my manager. I earned a call back interview to meet with the other sales manager and the general manager of the branch. I heard little in the way of feedback, but I was called in for a final interview where I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I dealt with interoffice conflict. It wasn't a difficult question, but it raised a flag that there would be potential squabbles in the office. There were.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. period. You get what you get. Either you approve and take it or you refuse and move on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TelePacific Communications in February 2011.

They need new people all the time - lots of churn. They hope you will bring all your business contacts into the sales process, but after that, watch out! Unless you are well connected with telecom equipment vendors who will refer business to you, you are faced with making at least 30 cold calls/day - on the phone or in person. And if your quota number sink below 50%, be prepared to get fired in 60 days.

Interview Questions
    • Telecom services are a commodity, not a technical widget or service - be prepared for a vicious competitive sales environment inside and outside the company. Can you do it?   View Answer
    No negotiation of salary or benefits

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TelePacific Communications in November 2010.

Interviewed with the sales manager, then the district manager, then the in-house mentor.

Interview Questions
    • What was your reason for leaving your previous position?   Answer Question
    Don't be afraid to ask for more salary. They start low.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TelePacific Communications in July 2010.

I received a phone call from the human resources department who set up a phone interview with the sales manager , I then interviewed one on one with the same sales manager, then scheduled interview one on one with the general manager. I was then contacted by the human resources department to take a online test that consisted of math and verbal questions.

Found a better offer