TelePacific Communications

www.telepacific.com

TelePacific Communications Senior Account Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 4, 2014

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Austin, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TelePacific Communications in September 2012.

Interview Details – Filled out online application. Went through 3 interviews, 2 with the same person on separate occasions. Had to do a business plan....Had to be aggressive in getting the final interview, had to be persistent in when is my hiring date...etc...you need to stay on top of the management!

Interview Question – there really was not one, it was more about how do you prospect and how do you deal with upset clients   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none, take it or leave it!

Senior Account Executive

I applied online and interviewed at TelePacific Communications.

Interview Details – Slow and Unprofessional

Interview Question – Have you seen the awful reviews on glassdoor?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – base is set.

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TelePacific Communications in February 2012.

Interview Details – Initial interview was conducted with HR over the phone. This was followed up by an online assessment. After clearing both these hurdles, I went in for an in face interview with the person who eventually became my manager. I earned a call back interview to meet with the other sales manager and the general manager of the branch. I heard little in the way of feedback, but I was called in for a final interview where I was offered the position.

Interview Question – I was asked how I dealt with interoffice conflict. It wasn't a difficult question, but it raised a flag that there would be potential squabbles in the office. There were.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. period. You get what you get. Either you approve and take it or you refuse and move on.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TelePacific Communications in April 2012.

Interview Details – No feedback after two interviews, which went for hours. Very rude!

Interview Question – What do you want this position?   Answer Question

Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at TelePacific Communications in February 2011.

Interview Details – They need new people all the time - lots of churn. They hope you will bring all your business contacts into the sales process, but after that, watch out! Unless you are well connected with telecom equipment vendors who will refer business to you, you are faced with making at least 30 cold calls/day - on the phone or in person. And if your quota number sink below 50%, be prepared to get fired in 60 days.

Interview Question – Telecom services are a commodity, not a technical widget or service - be prepared for a vicious competitive sales environment inside and outside the company. Can you do it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation of salary or benefits

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TelePacific Communications in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the sales manager, then the district manager, then the in-house mentor.

Interview Question – What was your reason for leaving your previous position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't be afraid to ask for more salary. They start low.

Los Angeles, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TelePacific Communications in July 2010.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from the human resources department who set up a phone interview with the sales manager , I then interviewed one on one with the same sales manager, then scheduled interview one on one with the general manager. I was then contacted by the human resources department to take a online test that consisted of math and verbal questions.

Interview Question – Why are your looking for a new job?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Found a better offer

Worked for TelePacific Communications? Contribute to the Community!