TelePacific Communications Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TelePacific Communications (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was called and had a formal phone interview. After several days, I received a call to set an appointment to come in for an in-person interview at the office.
I met with my direct manager and after a detailed interview that lasted about an hour, I was proceeded to be interviewed by another manager at the same office. The questions asked were about my background and other basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TelePacific Communications

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TelePacific Communications.

Interview

Slow and Unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Have you seen the awful reviews on glassdoor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

base is set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TelePacific Communications (Austin, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Filled out online application. Went through 3 interviews, 2 with the same person on separate occasions. Had to do a business plan....Had to be aggressive in getting the final interview, had to be persistent in when is my hiring date...etc...you need to stay on top of the management!

Interview Questions

• there really was not one, it was more about how do you prospect and how do you deal with upset clients   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none, take it or leave it!

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TelePacific Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

No feedback after two interviews, which went for hours. Very rude!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TelePacific Communications (San Diego, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Initial interview was conducted with HR over the phone. This was followed up by an online assessment. After clearing both these hurdles, I went in for an in face interview with the person who eventually became my manager. I earned a call back interview to meet with the other sales manager and the general manager of the branch. I heard little in the way of feedback, but I was called in for a final interview where I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I dealt with interoffice conflict. It wasn't a difficult question, but it raised a flag that there would be potential squabbles in the office. There were.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. period. You get what you get. Either you approve and take it or you refuse and move on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TelePacific Communications (Irvine, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

They need new people all the time - lots of churn. They hope you will bring all your business contacts into the sales process, but after that, watch out! Unless you are well connected with telecom equipment vendors who will refer business to you, you are faced with making at least 30 cold calls/day - on the phone or in person. And if your quota number sink below 50%, be prepared to get fired in 60 days.

Interview Questions

• Telecom services are a commodity, not a technical widget or service - be prepared for a vicious competitive sales environment inside and outside the company. Can you do it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation of salary or benefits

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TelePacific Communications (Sacramento, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with the sales manager, then the district manager, then the in-house mentor.

Interview Questions

• What was your reason for leaving your previous position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't be afraid to ask for more salary. They start low.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TelePacific Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I received a phone call from the human resources department who set up a phone interview with the sales manager , I then interviewed one on one with the same sales manager, then scheduled interview one on one with the general manager. I was then contacted by the human resources department to take a online test that consisted of math and verbal questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are your looking for a new job?   1 Answer

Found a better offer