TeleSign

Updated Nov 19, 2014
Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.5

Billing Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TeleSign.

phone interview, just normal interview question such as your desired salary, talk about your experience...etc. Then waited a couple days received a email to schedule a in-person interview. In-person interview were also asking about the similar questions. No difficult questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TeleSign.

Initial phone interview, followed by take home coding test followed by onsite interview with 4 to 5 people. The interview questions are not difficult and anyone with a couple of years experience programming should be able to answer them competently. There are no brain teasers or trick questions. But expect questions on algorithms and data structures.

During the onsite interview be prepared to write lot of code.

I didn't get an offer and got a response saying I have technical chops but I wasn't enthusiastic about the company. I had a rushed schedule on the day and was also recovering from a stomach illness so didn't have anything to eat and was low on energy.

I would advise candidates to read upon the company background and get your fill of red bull (if you need the extra zip) before meeting the HR side of the interviews.

Overall the engineering team appears to be small and should be devoid of lot of hierarchy. Office building and parking facilities are what you would expect for a late stage start up in Marina Del Rey, unless you are a search giant.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marina del Rey, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marina del Rey, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TeleSign in February 2014.

Had a long phone interview with the hiring manager, followed-up by an onsite interview by 5 people. The interview went extremely well and was told by the HR manager that she would definitely give me a call on the following Monday to discuss next steps. I sent thank you emails to everyone I interviewed with and didn't get a single response. Never heard back from the HR manager despite following up by email again. Completely unprofessional to waste 4 hours out of my day and not get a single response.

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TeleSign in June 2011.

The HR person calls and doesn't give you background of position and company. Phone interview followed by in person interview. I was asked about my experience and some behaviour questions. Overall it was chaotic not very well organized. It seemed like they were not sure of their requirements. No feedback provided after the interview process.