TeleTech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

At Home Cust Service Representative Interview

At Home Cust Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in October 2012.

Interview Details – The "interview" was via telephone with a recording system. There was no human interaction at all. I was asked very simple questions (which are given to you online before your actual interview call so there is plenty of time to prepare) by the recording system. Your answers are recorded but it is like a voice mail system where you can check your recording and re-record it if you need to. I believe they give two chances to re-record it. It was the easiest interview of my life.

Interview Question – None. All were given well in advance so none were unexpected or difficult   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I missed the scheduled offer call. There were only two before the end of their hiring season and I could not make those times.

Very Easy Interview

At Home Cust Service Representative Interview

At Home Cust Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview Details – Fill out application online, Did an automated interview that asked questions about past work experience, Then had to do a workbooth assessment (Computer Requirement Basically) ... I was suprise I passed, Then had to set up an offer call for getting offered a job, filled out paperworks and completed drug screening.Then Started Training!

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult.   Answer Question

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!