TeleTech At Home Cust Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2015

1.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Austin, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Filled out an application, the next day received an email to test the computer that will be used for work at home. At this same time you will take an online assessment. If everything passes, they will email with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic customer service skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

No actual person-to-person interview. Just a series of tests and what if scenarios. It was nice that the whole process was online, but speaking to a live person would have made things a lot more comfortable. From others within the company, Found out that they did away with one-on-one interviews, even phone interviews, to cut costs.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I have in customer service. How much sales experience I have.   Answer Question

At Home Cust Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

Fill out application online, Did an automated interview that asked questions about past work experience, Then had to do a workbooth assessment (Computer Requirement Basically) ... I was suprise I passed, Then had to set up an offer call for getting offered a job, filled out paperworks and completed drug screening.Then Started Training!

At Home Cust Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech in October 2012.

Interview

The "interview" was via telephone with a recording system. There was no human interaction at all. I was asked very simple questions (which are given to you online before your actual interview call so there is plenty of time to prepare) by the recording system. Your answers are recorded but it is like a voice mail system where you can check your recording and re-record it if you need to. I believe they give two chances to re-record it. It was the easiest interview of my life.

Interview Questions

• None. All were given well in advance so none were unexpected or difficult   Answer Question

I missed the scheduled offer call. There were only two before the end of their hiring season and I could not make those times.