TeleTech Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2014

2.4

82 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

Online app and assessments, then automated phone interview, then human phone interview. Next step is filling out my preemployment paperwork and accepting the job offer in person. Extremely easy process. The questions for the automated interview were given ahead of time, and the human phone interview covered similar questions.

Interview Questions
  • What can you tell me about SIM cards, Bluetooth, wifi, and two other things. Not challenging, just unexpected.   Answer Question
No, preset amount.

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech.

Its a group interview over the phone with about 3-4 team leads and anywhere to 20-30 other people if they don't drop the call. They split you in groups and give you situation and basically ask how would you handle it. After that one person from each group gives their group to everyone on the line. It's a simple process just make sure you contribute to the discussion because they are listening.

Interview Questions
    • None everything is done as a group so if you can't think of the right words to say 9 times out of 10 someone else will and just add on to it   Answer Question
    After the interview you receive an invitation to register for training and the job pretty much takes off from there

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in July 2014.

You are emailed an application, you fill it out and they send you several job assessment tests, if you pass then you are scheduled for a drug test, then you are called and scheduled for a job tour, and scheduled for training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TeleTech in May 2014.

Had to fill out an online assessment that took about one hour. Pretty typical and easy. Went in for a job fair interview. The person giving the interview was very kind and knowledgeable about the job. I was hired on the spot and sent for my drug test. I start tomorrow.

Interview Questions
    • How to make a customer happy when what they want conflicts with company policy.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Starting pay 9.50 an hour. 600 sign on bonus.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in October 2013.

everything is done over the phone or internet

You get to work from the comfort of your home

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in September 2013.

There are two phone interviews after initial online assessment. On the 2nd interview they offer you a training opportunity. Once in training you have about three weeks to manage all the system required for the position. This a contract company so position is not secure.

Interview Questions
    Signed a disclosure statement that said you cannot receive unemployment. Also the policy regarding separation from employment for either employee or employer can happen without notice.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TeleTech in September 2013.

the interview process was easy. It was done over the phone

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you had to deal with a difficult client   Answer Question
    no negotiation phase. The pay scale was already set per position

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albany, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at TeleTech in August 2013.

Fill out application online, do questionare along with application. you are emailed a few days later with an interview offer. You go to a link within the email and start the interview. You will not speak with a person the questions are recorded and you respond to the questions. If you mess up you can rerecord your responses. The interview questions are listed below.

Interview Questions
    • 1.
      Have you recently worked in the Customer Service Industry? Please tell me about your most recent experience and how long you were employed in the position?

What did you like best about the position you just described? What did you like the least?

Tell me about a time when you have had to deal with a difficult customer. What did you do?

Tell me about a specific work related situation in which you had to adjust quickly to a change. What did you do?

Describe a time when you experienced a project change or organizational change. What was the degree of change and how did you feel about it?

Tell me about a time at work, when you had to persuade someone to do something. What was your goal and what was the outcome
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at TeleTech in July 2013.

Applied online. Couple days later co called to set up interview. Went into interview guy explained the position to me asked if I wanted full or part time. I did say full as well as on my app. He was with the best buy side. asked a few techy questions. then sent me back the next day for the offer. The offer was for best buy but part time for $10 an hour.. the hourly is capped no incentives they say.

I did need f/t due to driving 30 miles away, but I can switch to USAA side for 9.5$ p/hr full time. Shift bids are twice a year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at TeleTech in January 2013.

Phone interview and hired by phone

Interview Questions

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!