TeleTech

Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.4

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in November 2009.

Interview process is multi-staged process, including 1) brief phone interview, 2) computer-based questionnaire, tour of the facilities, one on one interview. Also involved are background checks and drug screenings.

Interview Questions
  • Have you been taken to court for writing bad checks? Not everyone knows the difference between a 'bad check' and a check returned NSF (aka a bounced check).   Answer Question
none

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TeleTech in April 2009.

Applied online. Received a call the following day to set up an interview. Took a personality test, computer test and a telephone skills test on site. After passing these tests, had a quick 10 minute interview and was hired on the spot (contingent on a background and drug test). All candidates that day were hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Starting rate of $9.25/hour. Max on phone production floor of $10.25/hour, based on reliability and unaccounted time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in December 2008.

I applied online, and received a phone call within hours asking me to come in for an interview. I did a skills test on the computer in the office, and was interviewed for about 3 minutes before being hired.