TeleTech

2.3

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

Its a group interview over the phone with about 3-4 team leads and anywhere to 20-30 other people if they don't drop the call. They split you in groups and give you situation and basically ask how would you handle it. After that one person from each group gives their group to everyone on the line. It's a simple process just make sure you contribute to the discussion because they are listening.

Interview Questions
    • None everything is done as a group so if you can't think of the right words to say 9 times out of 10 someone else will and just add on to it   Answer Question
    After the interview you receive an invitation to register for training and the job pretty much takes off from there

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

I applied online and heard back from one of their HR folks. We had a phone interview that was your typical general phone interview about how you manage project priorities, how you handle adversity, what your biggest accomplishment was, etc. I was later called back to schedule a one-on-one + group teleconference interview. The boss was in the room and the other employees called in via teleconference.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond the call of duty in your job.   Answer Question

Teletech @Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in November 2013.

The hiring and interview process for this position was very smooth and easy to understand.

Mostly, you need to sign up and answer some key questions, in order to be offered an "interview," which is not a face-to-face type: it is done both online and on the telephone.

Once you pass the required testing for your PC to be ready for work, you are then invited to join an "offer call," which will tell you what is expected, the available hours, salary, etc.

The hardest part of this entire process is the waiting between doing the "interview" and the "offer call." But of course, that's not such a bad thing.

They systems is very user-friendly, and there is not much room for error, as long as you pay attention to the instructions, like not hitting your "back" page, etc.

All in all, the application/interview/offer call were all very easy to move through, And I can honestly say that I am very impressed with their system for doing so.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was when they asked to describe a situation where there was an angry customer, and what you did to solve the problem. I have dealt with a few angry customers, so I really had to think on which one of them I could discuss and describe most accurately.   Answer Question
    There is no room to negotiate; they will start you at a specific salary, and then you can work on salary increases through incentives and bonuses, from there on.

Post Purchase Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

Phone interview. You have a chance to review the questions and prepare for them

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in October 2013.

The people I interviewed with were very honest about the expectations of the job. They did not sugar coat what to expect and I appreciated that. The process was also reasonably fast from start to finish.

Interview Questions
    • They had me perform a creative test before hiring me. I have not been asked to do that in over 25 years. I wasn't quite sure what to think of that, but I certainly didn't mind doing it.   Answer Question

@home Cusomer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in September 2013.

I was on Snagajob.com and I seen a logo that said @home, I was sceptical at fist untol I looked up the company. After I knew it was legit I applyed online, with in a day I got the email to do a phone interveiw, I did the interview and it was really simple, the questions were fairly easy. A day or two later I got a email to schedule a group meeting to hear about the position. The meeting was held in a chat room and on the phone, the woman explained that this is a seasonal job and that wed be making $8.50 a hour!! what?? She explained that we had to buy our own headsets from a list pf the most expensive headsets because, ” those were the only ones compatible with their system” idk is it me or when u offer a work fr home position especially as low as you pay, you should supply headsets. She also said it was a partime position and wed work 24-28 hours a week with two days off, but we would be able to pick up hours from co-workers. If we accepted the position we typed in the chat box I accept. After that you recive information regarding a post offer which you fill out, after that you recieve your background check, Drug test info and your I9, but you won't recieve any of this unless you run your user readiness test on your computer, and your computer must pass. You also have to burn their software ” workbooth” onto a cd/dvd-R, or a usb drive. Pretty much after you accept im the group meeting and complete everything in time after that youve got the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions arent difficult at all, dont worry. There are only about 4 or 5. Youll do good.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Smh!!!

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TeleTech in August 2013.

I was contacted by a recruiter and had a quick phone interview. I was then sent the job description to look over and I got back to the recruiter to let him know where I thought my strengths and weaknesses were for the job. He emailed me a week later asking me to come in for an interview, it is next week.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in July 2013.

I was promoted from within, positions are posted in the internal career opportunities. Associates often begin as an agent, and would need to apply for a coach, trainer, or supervisor position. Keep your metrics up.

No negotiation

Project Manager Instructional Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in June 2013.

I spoke with the HR representative via email and over the phone, twice, before having an in-person interview with the Hiring manager. I then had a second interview with my future co-worker. I was contacted two days later, and offered the position, by the HR representative.

when the HR representative contacted me with the job offer, he asked if I was 'still ok' with the base salary. I said I was. I should have asked for more money though.

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

I was an employee referral, so they reached out to me for an interview almost immediately. I met with everyone except the VP, who was too busy to meet with me that day. They were urgently trying to fill the position, so I had to come back two days later to meet with the VP who was about 20 minutes late.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any difficult questions at all. It was clear the hiring manager was in a pinch and was nervous about the interview   Answer Question
    Only salary could be negotiated