TeleTech

2.3

Tax Support Chat/Voice Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in December 2014.

Very Easy! I applied online on Sunday and received an invitation for an offer call on Monday. Confirmed the webinar offer call for Tuesday and accepted the offer the same day.It wasn't like your typical face to face interview. This is a at home position so I was at least expecting a interview over the phone. But no.... Once you take the assessment ( took me two hours and part of it is open book) you pretty much can see the status of your application if you log back into teletech and see the status of your application . Recruiter was very nice and returned my emails the same day.

Interview Questions
    • The webinar was very unprofessional. Too many people on the phone at once. It was a conference call setting and you could hear people's background actions. The times are not flexible nor is there any pay negotiations . It pays 13.00 an hour so thats not bad. I didnt like all the email exchange and some of the information in the webniar was not mentioned in the offer letter   Answer Question
    No. You were told what your pay was in front of the whole conference call. Everyone was paid the same amount 13.00 an hour

Customer Service Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in December 2014.

I applied to a lot of Work @ Home jobs at the same time. I don't remember this application process in depth, but I know I had to do an assessment that required me to listen and do a mock call. It was fairly simple if you pay attention. My computer had to go through a test and I had to chat with technical support. I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail after the technician helped me, that was the part that made me nervous, but he told me I will get an e-mail in 3-5 days. He helped me and after that was done, I had to wait 5 days for an offer e-mail. The same day I received the offer, I had to select an offer phone call time, it was the same day I received the offer e-mail. 3 hours later, I was on a webinar type of call on the PC and they gave a powerpoint about the hours, shift, and pay. I am in a Seasonal position, but it can change based on numbers and if you do well.

Interview Questions
    • Paying attention to the initial assessment while watching TV.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech.

When you apply for the position, you will received emails regarding system requirements to completed the interview process of online tests and how to prepare for the online. You will be tested on your basic computer skills, your grammar and reading comprehension abilities, and your customers services skills.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected part of online test is accurately responding to a computer simulation of client stating his/her compliant .   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech.

A flurry of emails, then directions for a phone interview (completely automated) never spoke to a human, showed up the first day, no idea how to get past security, recruiter didn't show up for an hour

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsville, VA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in November 2014.

I like that TT tests you thoroughly and doesn't ask for specific work history. Tech support was great and flexible when my system didn't meet one spec. They were responsive when I could not book a schedule time because none was listed on the link.

Interview Questions
    • I got two emails saying TT thought I was not interested because I had not scheduled a telephone interview yet. There were no times listed available! I was told to keep checking the link. Within two days I found an appointment.   Answer Question
    I think I will accept. I negotiate this Monday. I have an offer from Sypes Home as well. Right now I'm leaning towards TT because of the nice people in tech support.

Customer Service Work At Home Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in October 2014.

The interview is basically the application and assessment. If you do those well, you are invited to a group interview where they inform you that if you want the job, it's yours. The wage/salary offered at the "interview" may be lower than your expectations, and the shifts offered may change as well. It was pretty much take it or leave it.

Non-existent

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TeleTech in October 2014.

The hiring process is short and sweet. You apply online and if you are chosen for an interview they send you an email. The interview is on the phone and the questions are given to you in advance so you can rehearse your answers if you like. If you get through to the next round they call you back and offer you a time to come in for hiring paperwork. At this point you just fill out papers and submit to a drug test and are given your training schedule.

Interview Questions
    • None were that difficult considering you had access to them ahead of time. Most were typical behavioral questions.   Answer Question

TeleTech @ Home Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TeleTech in September 2014.

Filled out an online application. Received interview email. Attended online interview. Was more of a presentation than an interview. They asked some very general question, nothing really about prior experience. Do a very easy computer skills/requirement test. If you made it past 3rd grade, you would have no problem. They will hire anyone.

There was no negotiation

Customer Service Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech.

I really didn't have an interview - I know the person in human capitol, was called in to do the formal application - answered a few questions, took a computer test

there was no negotiation

Technical Customer Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

It is an online process that includes a personality test i.e. how you view yourself how you deal with problems, how you work with others, how you solve problems, etc. Then there was a general technical aptitude test, and then a simulated customer service test.

Interview Questions
    • Dealing with angry customers, important to know what company policy is on concessions.   View Answer
    straight forward- either you want the offered position or not.