TeleTech Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015
Updated Mar 20, 2015

2.3

Customer Support Chat/Voice Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TeleTech (Snellville, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an e-mail the same day, stating that I was selected to move forward in the process to become a Teletech@Home Associate. In that same e-mail, I was instructed to perform a PC test to check that my computer met or exceeded the minimum requirements for the systems that would be used after hire. I was then invited to self-identify. Next, I received an invitation to schedule an interview, which I did schedule for the very next morning. In the appointment confirmation e-mail, there was a clause that I would only receive the Interview information 15 mins prior to the start of the interview granted that I would download Cisco WebEx in time to use that application along with the interview call as you will use them both simultaneously for the interview.

The next morning, the day of the interview, I received the e-mail and was invited to call into a designated phone number and to use the meeting number provided in the e-mail. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes and was really only an informational session about what to expect if you would decide to accept the offer. The interviewer was extremely polite and straightforward, even though there were some awkward applicants asking questions in the meeting lol.

After accepting, I was sent e-mails that provided me with the opportunity to file the required documents for the position and the instructions on how to file were listed inside of those e-mails. I was offered $9.25 and hour and they tell us that we are to be paid for training, although I am unsure if they are to pay the hourly wage for training, the same as they would for working. I guess we will find that out later. I just hope I had aided enough information to calm some nerves out there. Have a great day viewers!

Technical Customer Support Chat/Voice Representative ~ TeleTech@Home Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in March 2015.

Interview

The process took about 3 days. I applied, the next day they emailed me in regards to continuing with the next part of the hiring process and scheduling an offer call. There were a lot of software that I had to install in regards to this offer call and to see if my computer passed the assessment. The next day was the offer call which was a group call and instructor shared a presentation about pay, etc. The position was only offering 9 days of employment. At the end of the call you accept or decline the position. Before the offer call, you're informed that you need a headset for the URT and they list some suggestions annd where you can purchase them. This being the first wfh job I would possibly have I went and purchased a headset only to find out in the offer call that they were mailing us headsets which is $90 and if you last the entire time you can keep the headset.

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech (Ocala, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Disappointed and frustrated, I attended my "job offer meeting" with TeleTech after they emailed me on Thursday saying that i was selected. (I stopped looking for work, because I was hired). I find out that it is a !?!?!? 13 day position?!?!?! they totally wasted my time and now i lost three days of job searching and even turned down an offer call on Saturday!!!! Don't even apply to teletech!!!!!!! nowhere in the job posting or the entire employment process up to this point, (including 2 hrs worth of filling out forms, knowledge testing, systems testing, AND even forcing me to change my antivirus program over to windows defender for compatibility- weak antivirus btw, and several days worth of correspondence ) did they mention the 13 day project. I am so frustrated with this right now.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used turbo tax before?   1 Answer

@Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in February 2015.

Interview

I've been looking into WAH jobs for the past few months and heard a lot about TeleTech (as well as others). So I did a little research online, using many places, including Glassdoor.
    First you fill out an application and if you fit the criteria they are looking for, they run a systems check, have you take an assessment test, and then they do a background check (I think).
    They then send an email inviting you to schedule an interview. It's a large online conference call and they tell you about the job and the hour choices, etc.
    I didn't hear back from them for about two weeks and I got discouraged. I guess I didn't think that it could be a good thing that I hadn't received a "thanks but no thanks" email.
    Turns out it was a seasonal tax job. I wish I had known it was seasonal before I applied, but I appreciate the work from home/tax advisor experience. And if I want to do it again next year, I think I'd have a better chance. They say if you do well you can get more hours and possibly stay on.

Customer Service Work At Home Interview

Interview

Applied, had the first interview process which was through a machine. Was about 6 easy questions. Went to the job orientation, which I accepted. The job was supposed to start in about a month. Received an email that the job was pushed back 2 weeks. I didn't hear anything from then on. I emailed and found out that I supposedly declined the position.

Interview Questions

• Everything was straight forward, your normal interview questions.   Answer Question

TeleTech @ Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

Everything was done through either an online questionnaire or over the phone group interview. They also do system tests, where you have to download something that scans your computer to check and be sure it meets minimum requirements to run the programs you will need to work.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult about it, standard run of interview type questions. It was over five years ago so I don't remember much about what questions they asked specifically.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Most of what they wanted to know was availability of shifts. . .when I would be available. Be cautious about giving too broad of an answer or they may give you a really, really bad shift. If you take classes, or have another job or obligations that prevent you from being available during certain times or days of the week, let them know that upfront.

Customer Service Representative At Home Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TeleTech (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

No interview, just a webex meeting describing assignment, all responses was through email. Two days of training and started taking calls. Training was rushed and most of time spent on helping other's in training remember passwords and technical help.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

One interview with HR rep. 10 or so questions followed by a typing test. Overall adequate for the position being offered. Only downside was not getting offer via phone, but received welcome letter in the mail 3 days before training started.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to exercise good judgment when making a decision.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, take or leave offer.

Tax Support Chat/Voice Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TeleTech (Cleveland, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Very Easy! I applied online on Sunday and received an invitation for an offer call on Monday. Confirmed the webinar offer call for Tuesday and accepted the offer the same day.It wasn't like your typical face to face interview. This is a at home position so I was at least expecting a interview over the phone. But no.... Once you take the assessment ( took me two hours and part of it is open book) you pretty much can see the status of your application if you log back into teletech and see the status of your application . Recruiter was very nice and returned my emails the same day.

Interview Questions

• The webinar was very unprofessional. Too many people on the phone at once. It was a conference call setting and you could hear people's background actions. The times are not flexible nor is there any pay negotiations . It pays 13.00 an hour so thats not bad. I didnt like all the email exchange and some of the information in the webniar was not mentioned in the offer letter   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. You were told what your pay was in front of the whole conference call. Everyone was paid the same amount 13.00 an hour

Vice President Level Role Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in December 2014.

Interview

Hiring manager no showed for the first phone interview . . . then was an hour late for the rescheduled phone interview. No questions were out of the ordinary. About half way thru the interview I think we both agreed that there was not a fit . . . at least I knew it was not the place for me.
    What is important to note is that there was no follow up or closure from the recruiter. Even after follow up emails. I think this is somewhat consistent with some of the other feedback on TeleTech and how they treat their employees.
    I'd be careful about this company. The treatment is inconsistent with the vision and talking points of the CEO . . . that is a red flag.

Interview Questions

• Not really anything that was unexpected. You need to be prepared and know more about the company than what is on the web page.   Answer Question