TeleTech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TeleTech (North Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Over the phone interview..Basic questions very easy ..recruiter was very professional and nice. The main concern was do i have a location in my home that is free from noise..Children tv etc...and would i be able to work the schedule provided.

Interview Questions

• Would i have a place to work that is quiet and free from outside noise   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

Passed the assessment and was offered the job. No interview was done. I took the assessment earlier in the day. I was called and told I passed the assessment and was offered the job. Since it was the end of the week, I was told to report on the following morning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Pay is set according to program.

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TeleTech (Greeley, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online, got an email invitation to come in for an assessment. Went to my scheduled assessment, took about 2 hours. Went over specifics and filled out paperwork submitted 2 forms of id. Voilà. I went to take my drug test after the interview. Received a job offer letter 24 hours later. This was a very smoothly set up hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Went over my test scores. Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Product Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

You do the application process, and mostly make sure your computer passes requirements. Mostly, you are in contact with a recruiter through email. They send you a virtual interview that you use on computer and call in an automated system to record your answers.Their whole system is email contact only. Once you accept the offer, they give you an orientation date.

Interview Questions

TeleTech Response

Jul 20, 2015 – Social Media Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TeleTech (McAllen, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Well first of all it started with an online assessment, then once passed you get an invitation to schedule yourself for an interview. Interview process was good. Once you pass the first interview, then you go to a offer interview and must provide 2 forms of i.d. and voila you're hired :) Very clean and professional environment. Starting pay is 10.50/hr

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience don't put have working in customer service?   2 Answers

TeleTech Response

Jul 20, 2015 – Social Media Specialist

Excellent! Thanks for telling us your interview experience!

Customer Service/Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkinsville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TeleTech (Hopkinsville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

I saw that Teletech was hiring 300 people for their Hopkinsville location. I applied online and in less than 24 hrs they called me to complete an assessment. Once I completed and passed all the assessments I sat with a recruiter to discuss the position. The position that was posted online, that I applied for, stated that it was full time with benefits. Once meeting with the Recruiter she stated the position was only temporary and didn't start til the fall season, so between August til December roughly. After the meeting with the Recruiter she sent information about a background check and drug testing. The morning of the background check they also sent me an offer letter which the salary/pay was way lower than discussed in the earlier meeting. They never intended on doing an interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you adhere to a background check and drug screening?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeleTech (Springfield, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied here my 1st day being back in the area. The next morning I received an email asking me to complete the assessment. While doing the assessment I received two phone calls from Teletech. The first was from a nice lady with an accent asking me to call her back so we could do a phone interview. The second was from another nice lady named Kerri (who actually works at the Springfield location) asking me to call her back if I was still interested in the job. I also got an email from Kerri during the application process telling me if I didn't contact her within two days that I would no longer be considered for the position. Again, I was in the middle of this timed assessment so I mentally noted everything and decided to call them back when I was finished. The assessment itself was relatively easy and exactly something I would expect from a call center. There was a personality segment, a computer skills segment, and then a part that actually included a phone call simulation. I also believe there was a short math section as well. As soon as I was done with the assessment I decided to call Kerri back. I let her know who I was and that yes I was definitely interested in the position. She invited me down to the site to meet that day. When I walked in I sat in the lobby chairs as instructed to do over the phone and proceeded to wait to be called for what I assumed was an interview. There was one other girl already waiting there as well. Soon a guy wearing glasses and a plaid shirt came over. He seemed very hipsterish and I soon found out his name was Phillip. Phillip told me to wait here for a just a few minutes while we waited for a few more people to show up. Once they did he explained we were all going to go into these little rooms and get on the computer so he could verify our applications were complete. Of course I had thoroughly checked my application and it was complete so once he verified this he went to a different website and helped me print out a drug screen form. He told me that they're supposed to give you 48 hours to do the drug test but that today was the last day to fill up a roster for the new class so if I wanted to be apart of that class then I needed to go today. Then he handed me my forms and directed me back to the lobby to wait for the others so that we could do our "Offer" together. At this point I pretty much knew that I had the job and there would be absolutely no formal interview. I waited about 8ish minutes for the other applicants to complete everything and as soon as the five of us were done Phillip directed us to a little conference room. A few moments after we sat down he passed out the "offer letters" and he said, "Now I'm not going to say the hourly wage out loud because we have two different projects here but I will tell you that the hourly wage is based on your qualifications and experience, and that it's all the same." This pissed me off for some reason. I mean I knew it was a call center and that of course hourly starts the same for everything and everyone but don't throw in there that it's based on qualifications and experience when it's obviously not especially when I know my skills are worth a lot more than what you are willing to pay. So then he started explaining the difference between USAA and Bestbuy which were the two projects they were hiring for. They put me on USAA. He explained training was Monday-Friday 6am to 3pm, so be ready to have that schedule for your first five weeks of working here. Then he collected two forms of id to copy. Before we left he gave us all cheap water bottles and then enticed us to come back for training to get our "fancy" coffee mugs. After I left I went straight over to take my drug test. The staff at the clinic was extremely frustrated with Teletech because I guess they had been sending people over non stop all day. (I guess that goes to show you how desperate they are to hire people). The next day I received another call from Phillip asking me to come in and choose my schedule for after training. When I got there Phillip didn't even remember who I was! He asked if I was there do my offer. As soon as I told him my name though he remembered me and even where I was from. To his credit though it must be hard trying to hire so many people all at once. To my horror I discovered that they only had split days off!! Phillip assured me that two days off together do come up in shift bids so it would only be temporary but that has yet to be determined.

Interview Questions

• Will you take this job? Out of all the crappy schedules, which one would you prefer? Can you take a drug test today?   1 Answer

Customer Support Chat/Voice Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TeleTech (Snellville, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an e-mail the same day, stating that I was selected to move forward in the process to become a Teletech@Home Associate. In that same e-mail, I was instructed to perform a PC test to check that my computer met or exceeded the minimum requirements for the systems that would be used after hire. I was then invited to self-identify. Next, I received an invitation to schedule an interview, which I did schedule for the very next morning. In the appointment confirmation e-mail, there was a clause that I would only receive the Interview information 15 mins prior to the start of the interview granted that I would download Cisco WebEx in time to use that application along with the interview call as you will use them both simultaneously for the interview. The next morning, the day of the interview, I received the e-mail and was invited to call into a designated phone number and to use the meeting number provided in the e-mail. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes and was really only an informational session about what to expect if you would decide to accept the offer. The interviewer was extremely polite and straightforward, even though there were some awkward applicants asking questions in the meeting lol. After accepting, I was sent e-mails that provided me with the opportunity to file the required documents for the position and the instructions on how to file were listed inside of those e-mails. I was offered $9.25 and hour and they tell us that we are to be paid for training, although I am unsure if they are to pay the hourly wage for training, the same as they would for working. I guess we will find that out later. I just hope I had aided enough information to calm some nerves out there. Have a great day viewers!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in March 2015.

Interview

The process took about 3 days. I applied, the next day they emailed me in regards to continuing with the next part of the hiring process and scheduling an offer call. There were a lot of software that I had to install in regards to this offer call and to see if my computer passed the assessment. The next day was the offer call which was a group call and instructor shared a presentation about pay, etc. The position was only offering 9 days of employment. At the end of the call you accept or decline the position. Before the offer call, you're informed that you need a headset for the URT and they list some suggestions annd where you can purchase them. This being the first wfh job I would possibly have I went and purchased a headset only to find out in the offer call that they were mailing us headsets which is $90 and if you last the entire time you can keep the headset.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech (Ocala, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Disappointed and frustrated, I attended my "job offer meeting" with TeleTech after they emailed me on Thursday saying that i was selected. (I stopped looking for work, because I was hired). I find out that it is a !?!?!? 13 day position?!?!?! they totally wasted my time and now i lost three days of job searching and even turned down an offer call on Saturday!!!! Don't even apply to teletech!!!!!!! nowhere in the job posting or the entire employment process up to this point, (including 2 hrs worth of filling out forms, knowledge testing, systems testing, AND even forcing me to change my antivirus program over to windows defender for compatibility- weak antivirus btw, and several days worth of correspondence ) did they mention the 13 day project. I am so frustrated with this right now.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used turbo tax before?   1 Answer