TeleTech Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  P C Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in P C Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in July 2012.

Really disorganized interviewing extremely rude interviewers. You need to download software that i am sure is spyware.Then they told i would have to buy a brand specific headset that costs almost 100 dollars..This company is insane and just looking for computers to hi-jack..After downloading there software my computer crashed..Stay far away from these people you will loose in the end.

There insane

Not Live Interview Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

This interview is not live, you will be called and given questions that you have to answer. It's fairly easy and is recorded fast. The whole process takes less then 10 mins.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are fair, as long as you recall your past work history.   Answer Question

The pay for the position i applied for was an unexpected low wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in July 2014.

You are emailed an application, you fill it out and they send you several job assessment tests, if you pass then you are scheduled for a drug test, then you are called and scheduled for a job tour, and scheduled for training.

Customer Service Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Smith, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

I filled out an application online, completed a simulation, was asked to attend an online/phone meeting in which the position was described, hours and pay rate were discussed. I still need to complete an I9 and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a difficult customer?   View Answer
    No negotiating

Technical Customer Support Representative Interview

It is an online process that includes a personality test i.e. how you view yourself how you deal with problems, how you work with others, how you solve problems, etc. Then there was a general technical aptitude test, and then a simulated customer service test.

Interview Questions
    • Dealing with angry customers, important to know what company policy is on concessions.   View Answer
    straight forward- either you want the offered position or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

Online app and assessments, then automated phone interview, then human phone interview. Next step is filling out my preemployment paperwork and accepting the job offer in person. Extremely easy process. The questions for the automated interview were given ahead of time, and the human phone interview covered similar questions.

Interview Questions
    • What can you tell me about SIM cards, Bluetooth, wifi, and two other things. Not challenging, just unexpected.   Answer Question
    No, preset amount.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in September 2010.

A single interview lasting 3 or 4 hours. I didn't actually speak to any other human beings. They had us fill some forms and then we took a bunch of tests on the computer. Tests include typical "agree" or "disagree" statements basic computer proficiency tests (VERY basic), language tests and a little phone call simulator. They also had us record a little soundbite answering some questions to check our phone voice.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really, all the tests were very straightforward and didn't ask for barely any personal information.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation as they were hiring massive amounts of people.

Customer Service Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TeleTech.

I really didn't have an interview - I know the person in human capitol, was called in to do the formal application - answered a few questions, took a computer test

there was no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Uniontown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniontown, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in October 2010.

You could've been drunk and high and still got hired. They honestly made a huge mistake and hired a bunch of Uniontown people without checking their DOB or background, which led to mass transfers, over-staffing of other projects to point that they tanked. Getting hired here is easier than joining the army. Honestly, they once hired a blind man and didn't know he was blind until they sat him down at a computer. Now he cleans the men's room. Tell Hank, Slim Jim said hey if your going in for an interview and just so happen to need to use the men's room.

Interview Questions
    • None. They are like the U.S. Army just looking for bodies to throw at a problem. You will be assigned a number.   Answer Question
    None they tell you what your paid.

Phone Tech Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boulder, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in July 2013.

The hiring process for Teletech was pretty bizarre. The first part was a tedious three hour online application, which asked questions that seemed aimed at assessing your personality traits and experience level in the industry. A few weeks after that, a phone interview was scheduled with an automated phone system. It asked 3-5 questions that you were told beforehand in an email, and recorded your answers. A few weeks after that I was invited to an online "interview" that turned out to be a 30 person conference call where they offered everyone present a job. At no point in the process did I speak or even communicate with another actual person. Employment began a month after that conference call.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions in the hiring process. It was fairly straightforward, if not tedious and unusual. The questions were for the most part multiple choice, and those that weren't were mostly concerned with your past experiences. Note, however, that I was hired with absolutely no past experience.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation at all, for anyone. It was their terms, or no terms. They hired dozens of people at once, and every one of us was instantly replaceable.

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!