TeleTech

Average Difficulty
191 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Englewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview Details – Its a group interview over the phone with about 3-4 team leads and anywhere to 20-30 other people if they don't drop the call. They split you in groups and give you situation and basically ask how would you handle it. After that one person from each group gives their group to everyone on the line. It's a simple process just make sure you contribute to the discussion because they are listening.

Interview Question – None everything is done as a group so if you can't think of the right words to say 9 times out of 10 someone else will and just add on to it   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – After the interview you receive an invitation to register for training and the job pretty much takes off from there

Instructional Designer Interview

Instructional Designer
Englewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview Details – I applied online and heard back from one of their HR folks. We had a phone interview that was your typical general phone interview about how you manage project priorities, how you handle adversity, what your biggest accomplishment was, etc. I was later called back to schedule a one-on-one + group teleconference interview. The boss was in the room and the other employees called in via teleconference.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you went above and beyond the call of duty in your job.   Answer Question

Work At Home Agent Interview

Work At Home Agent

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview Details – Easy interview with typical questions that you would expect. The person conducting the interview did not ask any questions that I had to think hard about. This is one of the easiest interviews that I have ever had.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Work At Home Interview

Customer Service Work At Home

Interviewed at TeleTech

Interview Details – Initial communication was odd, received calls from 3 different hiring manager. Each time, found out that previous hiring manager left the company. Turn over seems high. The had a lot of "exploratory" questions, nothing specific to my application for the position. Their questions were more geared towards how the previous company who held the contract conducted work. Almost as if they needed a blueprint to initiate their project.

Interview Question – They asked me how much I made in that same position when working for the company that previously held the contact. The had not yet assembled their own team and didn't know how much to offer applicants.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor
Englewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was promoted from within, positions are posted in the internal career opportunities. Associates often begin as an agent, and would need to apply for a coach, trainer, or supervisor position. Keep your metrics up.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Customer Service Associate Interview

Customer Service Associate
Morgantown, WV

I interviewed at TeleTech in May 2014.

Interview Details – Upon employment at Teletech, you will have to fill out the initial application and if and once considered you will be asked to set an appointment for an interview and fill out a second application and test online. If your score is exceptional you will move on to your interview and once you pass your interview, you will be asked to take a dug test and allow a background check to be done. You will receive a hire date on the same day.

Interview Question – How were you able to solve a difficult situation at school or work?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TeleTech in May 2014.

Interview Details – Had to fill out an online assessment that took about one hour. Pretty typical and easy. Went in for a job fair interview. The person giving the interview was very kind and knowledgeable about the job. I was hired on the spot and sent for my drug test. I start tomorrow.

Interview Question – How to make a customer happy when what they want conflicts with company policy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Starting pay 9.50 an hour. 600 sign on bonus.

Member Services Representative Interview

Member Services Representative
Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed by a girl with several colors in her hair. Very non-traditional work enviroment. Not for the better! Was surprised that do not pay over 10.00 hour. They act like its a great place to work. But, it's not. Good for students or retiring individuals.

Interview Question – Basic regular questions. Where I worked, did I get along with co-workers, why was I off for a period of time.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in August 2011.

Interview Details – There's two interviews that cover background experiences, hypothetical situations, as well as why you're interested in the company. The interviews are conducted by supervisors. There are skills test that you take on the computer that assess personality as well as simulation.

Interview Question – There weren't any surprise questions. Most everything you'll be asked deals with either hypothetical situations or past situations at previous jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Lorain, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process consisted of hands on computer and phone, some phones and the usual inter view questions. Not a hard process.

Interview Question – The questions were average interview questions, what did you know about the company, how did you hear about the job.   View Answer

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!