TeleTech

Average Difficulty
195 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in September 2010.

Interview Details – A single interview lasting 3 or 4 hours. I didn't actually speak to any other human beings. They had us fill some forms and then we took a bunch of tests on the computer. Tests include typical "agree" or "disagree" statements basic computer proficiency tests (VERY basic), language tests and a little phone call simulator. They also had us record a little soundbite answering some questions to check our phone voice.

Interview Question – Nothing really, all the tests were very straightforward and didn't ask for barely any personal information.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as they were hiring massive amounts of people.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview Details – I really didn't have an interview - I know the person in human capitol, was called in to do the formal application - answered a few questions, took a computer test

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation

Uniontown, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in October 2010.

Interview Details – You could've been drunk and high and still got hired. They honestly made a huge mistake and hired a bunch of Uniontown people without checking their DOB or background, which led to mass transfers, over-staffing of other projects to point that they tanked. Getting hired here is easier than joining the army. Honestly, they once hired a blind man and didn't know he was blind until they sat him down at a computer. Now he cleans the men's room. Tell Hank, Slim Jim said hey if your going in for an interview and just so happen to need to use the men's room.

Interview Question – None. They are like the U.S. Army just looking for bodies to throw at a problem. You will be assigned a number.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None they tell you what your paid.

Phone Tech Support Agent Interview

Phone Tech Support Agent
Boulder, CO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in July 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process for Teletech was pretty bizarre. The first part was a tedious three hour online application, which asked questions that seemed aimed at assessing your personality traits and experience level in the industry. A few weeks after that, a phone interview was scheduled with an automated phone system. It asked 3-5 questions that you were told beforehand in an email, and recorded your answers. A few weeks after that I was invited to an online "interview" that turned out to be a 30 person conference call where they offered everyone present a job. At no point in the process did I speak or even communicate with another actual person. Employment began a month after that conference call.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions in the hiring process. It was fairly straightforward, if not tedious and unusual. The questions were for the most part multiple choice, and those that weren't were mostly concerned with your past experiences. Note, however, that I was hired with absolutely no past experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation at all, for anyone. It was their terms, or no terms. They hired dozens of people at once, and every one of us was instantly replaceable.

Englewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview Details – Its a group interview over the phone with about 3-4 team leads and anywhere to 20-30 other people if they don't drop the call. They split you in groups and give you situation and basically ask how would you handle it. After that one person from each group gives their group to everyone on the line. It's a simple process just make sure you contribute to the discussion because they are listening.

Interview Question – None everything is done as a group so if you can't think of the right words to say 9 times out of 10 someone else will and just add on to it   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – After the interview you receive an invitation to register for training and the job pretty much takes off from there

Instructional Designer Interview

Instructional Designer
Englewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview Details – I applied online and heard back from one of their HR folks. We had a phone interview that was your typical general phone interview about how you manage project priorities, how you handle adversity, what your biggest accomplishment was, etc. I was later called back to schedule a one-on-one + group teleconference interview. The boss was in the room and the other employees called in via teleconference.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you went above and beyond the call of duty in your job.   Answer Question

Work At Home Agent Interview

Work At Home Agent

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview Details – Easy interview with typical questions that you would expect. The person conducting the interview did not ask any questions that I had to think hard about. This is one of the easiest interviews that I have ever had.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected.   Answer Question

Customer Service Work At Home Interview

Customer Service Work At Home

Interviewed at TeleTech

Interview Details – Initial communication was odd, received calls from 3 different hiring manager. Each time, found out that previous hiring manager left the company. Turn over seems high. The had a lot of "exploratory" questions, nothing specific to my application for the position. Their questions were more geared towards how the previous company who held the contract conducted work. Almost as if they needed a blueprint to initiate their project.

Interview Question – They asked me how much I made in that same position when working for the company that previously held the contact. The had not yet assembled their own team and didn't know how much to offer applicants.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor
Englewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was promoted from within, positions are posted in the internal career opportunities. Associates often begin as an agent, and would need to apply for a coach, trainer, or supervisor position. Keep your metrics up.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Customer Service Associate Interview

Customer Service Associate
Morgantown, WV

I interviewed at TeleTech in May 2014.

Interview Details – Upon employment at Teletech, you will have to fill out the initial application and if and once considered you will be asked to set an appointment for an interview and fill out a second application and test online. If your score is exceptional you will move on to your interview and once you pass your interview, you will be asked to take a dug test and allow a background check to be done. You will receive a hire date on the same day.

Interview Question – How were you able to solve a difficult situation at school or work?   Answer Question

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!