TeleTech

179 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Lead Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2014.

Interview Details – The process is pretty streamlined. I submitted a resume and a couple of days later a recruiter (very nice recruiter by the way) contacted me to discuss the position and my resume. She was very pleasant to speak with and provided me with some things to remember about the operations manager and what to expect when meeting with her.

However, from the moment I met the operations manager, she seemed irritated. Once we got into her office and she sat down, she immediately crossed her arms (a red flag that something is amiss) and kept them crossed the whole time.

I am currently a customer service supervisor at another company just looking around for other opportunities. She asked how I start my day. I told her I spend about the first 15 minutes of my day greeting my reps and seeing how things were going. Her response was that she was "concerned that I would not be able to handle the amount of work that is put on a team lead" simply because I advised her I start my day by greeting my team (another red flag that they are very numbers driven and not focused on employees).

Overall not a very comfortable experience talking with her with having the impression that I was a bother to her and was taking up her time.

I immediately left the interview and e-mailed the recruiter to let her know that I did not feel this would be a good fit and to focus on other candidates that may be better suited for that type of environment.

Interview Question – The questions were not difficult to answer. The operations manager wanted me to put a priority on five points she looks at: Deliverables, Accountability, Morale, Communication and Metrics. She wanted to know how I would rank them and why. Other than that, standard questions about time management, coaching and development (which seems non-existent there).   Answer Question

Product Sales Software Agent Interview

Ennis, TX

I applied online - interviewed at TeleTech in March 2014.

Interview Details – Confusing hiring process as the communications are frequently mixed up and the wrong communications sent via the internet. Was given a green light at the interview and never told they decided to "change directions" with the program. Just jerking my chain after my efforts in person and online applying for a job I was told I had gotten.

Interview Question – How do I see myself solving a problem for a customer who I am dealing with in "chat"   View Answer

Member Services Representative Interview

Greeley, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2012.

Interview Details – Short. You can tell they are desperate

Interview Question – What experience do you have that would make you perfect for this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. Heres what you make. Do you want it or not? (In so many words)

Call Center Agent Interview

Amherst, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech in September 2013.

Interview Details – I filled out an application, and someone from Talent Acquisition called me the following day to set up an interview. My first interview as a one-on-one interview where I was asked about my prior work experience and asked a few questions, and then a few days later I had a group interview where they explained what we would be doing if we chose to accept the position.

Interview Question – What are your computer skills like?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TeleTech in January 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview and hired by phone

Interview Question – What do you add to,our'organization   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
Amherst, OH

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TeleTech in November 2012.

Interview Details – Was contacted by phone a day after filling out an application online. They schedule a day to come in for testing the following week. Immediately after testing there was a one-on-one interview with basic questions. Was contacted 3 days later with an offer.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last job?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in September 2013.

Interview Details – There are two phone interviews after initial online assessment. On the 2nd interview they offer you a training opportunity. Once in training you have about three weeks to manage all the system required for the position. This a contract company so position is not secure.

Interview Question – How would handle an irate customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Signed a disclosure statement that said you cannot receive unemployment. Also the policy regarding separation from employment for either employee or employer can happen without notice.

Tier I Agent Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview Details – I applied online. Then, did a phone interview, then an in person interview that was kind of a group interview because I was interviewed with another person at the same time

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult at all. It was more about your experiences with your past customer service jobs   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They offered the hourly rate and I accepted

Art Director Interview

Englewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TeleTech in October 2013.

Interview Details – The people I interviewed with were very honest about the expectations of the job. They did not sugar coat what to expect and I appreciated that. The process was also reasonably fast from start to finish.

Interview Question – They had me perform a creative test before hiring me. I have not been asked to do that in over 25 years. I wasn't quite sure what to think of that, but I certainly didn't mind doing it.   Answer Question

Tech Support Teletech@home Interview

Tech Support Teletech@home

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview Details – The process from top to bottom was: I filled out the application and took the assessment. After that I received an email stated that I need to go to a site do to a record interview. The interview was easy and I had multiple chances to get it right. There were five questions in the interview and as I mentioned before the interview was record there was not a live person. After that I a receive email that said I would be moving forward and I would receive an email to schedule an offer call it has been over a month and I have yet to receive the call. From what I understand from others posts it can take a long time before you hear back.

Interview Question – The process was easy   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at TeleTech

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TeleTech interview questions and advice. All 179 interview reviews posted anonymously by TeleTech employees and interview candidates.