TeleTech Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2014

2.4

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TeleTech in October 2014.

The hiring process is short and sweet. You apply online and if you are chosen for an interview they send you an email. The interview is on the phone and the questions are given to you in advance so you can rehearse your answers if you like. If you get through to the next round they call you back and offer you a time to come in for hiring paperwork. At this point you just fill out papers and submit to a drug test and are given your training schedule.

Interview Questions
    • None were that difficult considering you had access to them ahead of time. Most were typical behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech.

I really didn't have an interview - I know the person in human capitol, was called in to do the formal application - answered a few questions, took a computer test

there was no negotiation

Technical Customer Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

It is an online process that includes a personality test i.e. how you view yourself how you deal with problems, how you work with others, how you solve problems, etc. Then there was a general technical aptitude test, and then a simulated customer service test.

Interview Questions
    • Dealing with angry customers, important to know what company policy is on concessions.   View Answer
    straight forward- either you want the offered position or not.

Not Live Interview Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

This interview is not live, you will be called and given questions that you have to answer. It's fairly easy and is recorded fast. The whole process takes less then 10 mins.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are fair, as long as you recall your past work history.   Answer Question

The pay for the position i applied for was an unexpected low wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

Online app and assessments, then automated phone interview, then human phone interview. Next step is filling out my preemployment paperwork and accepting the job offer in person. Extremely easy process. The questions for the automated interview were given ahead of time, and the human phone interview covered similar questions.

Interview Questions
    • What can you tell me about SIM cards, Bluetooth, wifi, and two other things. Not challenging, just unexpected.   Answer Question
    No, preset amount.

Customer Service Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

I filled out an application online, completed a simulation, was asked to attend an online/phone meeting in which the position was described, hours and pay rate were discussed. I still need to complete an I9 and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a difficult customer?   View Answer
    No negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

Its a group interview over the phone with about 3-4 team leads and anywhere to 20-30 other people if they don't drop the call. They split you in groups and give you situation and basically ask how would you handle it. After that one person from each group gives their group to everyone on the line. It's a simple process just make sure you contribute to the discussion because they are listening.

Interview Questions
    • None everything is done as a group so if you can't think of the right words to say 9 times out of 10 someone else will and just add on to it   Answer Question
    After the interview you receive an invitation to register for training and the job pretty much takes off from there

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in July 2014.

You are emailed an application, you fill it out and they send you several job assessment tests, if you pass then you are scheduled for a drug test, then you are called and scheduled for a job tour, and scheduled for training.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

I applied online and heard back from one of their HR folks. We had a phone interview that was your typical general phone interview about how you manage project priorities, how you handle adversity, what your biggest accomplishment was, etc. I was later called back to schedule a one-on-one + group teleconference interview. The boss was in the room and the other employees called in via teleconference.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond the call of duty in your job.   Answer Question

Work At Home Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TeleTech.

Easy interview with typical questions that you would expect. The person conducting the interview did not ask any questions that I had to think hard about. This is one of the easiest interviews that I have ever had.