TeleTech

Updated Jan 16, 2015
Updated Jan 16, 2015

2.3

Customer Service Work At Home Interview

Applied, had the first interview process which was through a machine. Was about 6 easy questions. Went to the job orientation, which I accepted. The job was supposed to start in about a month. Received an email that the job was pushed back 2 weeks. I didn't hear anything from then on. I emailed and found out that I supposedly declined the position.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was straight forward, your normal interview questions.   Answer Question

TeleTech @ Home Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech.

Everything was done through either an online questionnaire or over the phone group interview. They also do system tests, where you have to download something that scans your computer to check and be sure it meets minimum requirements to run the programs you will need to work.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult about it, standard run of interview type questions. It was over five years ago so I don't remember much about what questions they asked specifically.   Answer Question
    Most of what they wanted to know was availability of shifts. . .when I would be available. Be cautious about giving too broad of an answer or they may give you a really, really bad shift. If you take classes, or have another job or obligations that prevent you from being available during certain times or days of the week, let them know that upfront.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at TeleTech.

One interview with HR rep. 10 or so questions followed by a typing test. Overall adequate for the position being offered. Only downside was not getting offer via phone, but received welcome letter in the mail 3 days before training started.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you had to exercise good judgment when making a decision.   View Answer
    None, take or leave offer.

Tax Support Chat/Voice Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in December 2014.

Very Easy! I applied online on Sunday and received an invitation for an offer call on Monday. Confirmed the webinar offer call for Tuesday and accepted the offer the same day.It wasn't like your typical face to face interview. This is a at home position so I was at least expecting a interview over the phone. But no.... Once you take the assessment ( took me two hours and part of it is open book) you pretty much can see the status of your application if you log back into teletech and see the status of your application . Recruiter was very nice and returned my emails the same day.

Interview Questions
    • The webinar was very unprofessional. Too many people on the phone at once. It was a conference call setting and you could hear people's background actions. The times are not flexible nor is there any pay negotiations . It pays 13.00 an hour so thats not bad. I didnt like all the email exchange and some of the information in the webniar was not mentioned in the offer letter   Answer Question
    No. You were told what your pay was in front of the whole conference call. Everyone was paid the same amount 13.00 an hour

At Home Cust Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online – interviewed at TeleTech in December 2014.

Filled out an application, the next day received an email to test the computer that will be used for work at home. At this same time you will take an online assessment. If everything passes, they will email with a job offer.

None

Customer Service Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in December 2014.

I applied to a lot of Work @ Home jobs at the same time. I don't remember this application process in depth, but I know I had to do an assessment that required me to listen and do a mock call. It was fairly simple if you pay attention. My computer had to go through a test and I had to chat with technical support. I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail after the technician helped me, that was the part that made me nervous, but he told me I will get an e-mail in 3-5 days. He helped me and after that was done, I had to wait 5 days for an offer e-mail. The same day I received the offer, I had to select an offer phone call time, it was the same day I received the offer e-mail. 3 hours later, I was on a webinar type of call on the PC and they gave a powerpoint about the hours, shift, and pay. I am in a Seasonal position, but it can change based on numbers and if you do well.

Interview Questions
    • Paying attention to the initial assessment while watching TV.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TeleTech in December 2014.

Multiple emails about 4 days after online applications and tests. I spent days trying to get my computer up to their standards and it was not my computer. I called their HD and they tried to assist and couldn't. Between the multiple standard emails to do this and that. Take tests, check personal computer, update settings, setup appointment, and then I went back and forth on their website which kept looping.

Interview Questions
    • Just the assessment was long, labored and tricky.   View Answer

I applied for 2 positions, didn't realize one was seasonal so I withdrew it, got an email for an interview via an adobe room. The email gave no information on what job or anything else so when I got there it was the seasonal position. Advised recruiter and she was unresponsive and I've heard nothing since.

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech.

When you apply for the position, you will received emails regarding system requirements to completed the interview process of online tests and how to prepare for the online. You will be tested on your basic computer skills, your grammar and reading comprehension abilities, and your customers services skills.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected part of online test is accurately responding to a computer simulation of client stating his/her compliant .   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech.

A flurry of emails, then directions for a phone interview (completely automated) never spoke to a human, showed up the first day, no idea how to get past security, recruiter didn't show up for an hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsville, VA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in November 2014.

I like that TT tests you thoroughly and doesn't ask for specific work history. Tech support was great and flexible when my system didn't meet one spec. They were responsive when I could not book a schedule time because none was listed on the link.

Interview Questions
    • I got two emails saying TT thought I was not interested because I had not scheduled a telephone interview yet. There were no times listed available! I was told to keep checking the link. Within two days I found an appointment.   Answer Question
    I think I will accept. I negotiate this Monday. I have an offer from Sypes Home as well. Right now I'm leaning towards TT because of the nice people in tech support.