TeleTech Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in July 2013.

I was promoted from within, positions are posted in the internal career opportunities. Associates often begin as an agent, and would need to apply for a coach, trainer, or supervisor position. Keep your metrics up.

No negotiation

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Morgantown, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

interviewed at TeleTech in May 2014.

Upon employment at Teletech, you will have to fill out the initial application and if and once considered you will be asked to set an appointment for an interview and fill out a second application and test online. If your score is exceptional you will move on to your interview and once you pass your interview, you will be asked to take a dug test and allow a background check to be done. You will receive a hire date on the same day.

Interview Questions
    • How were you able to solve a difficult situation at school or work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TeleTech in May 2014.

Had to fill out an online assessment that took about one hour. Pretty typical and easy. Went in for a job fair interview. The person giving the interview was very kind and knowledgeable about the job. I was hired on the spot and sent for my drug test. I start tomorrow.

Interview Questions
    • How to make a customer happy when what they want conflicts with company policy.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Starting pay 9.50 an hour. 600 sign on bonus.

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2011.

Interviewed by a girl with several colors in her hair. Very non-traditional work enviroment. Not for the better! Was surprised that do not pay over 10.00 hour. They act like its a great place to work. But, it's not. Good for students or retiring individuals.

Interview Questions
    • Basic regular questions. Where I worked, did I get along with co-workers, why was I off for a period of time.   View Answer
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in August 2011.

There's two interviews that cover background experiences, hypothetical situations, as well as why you're interested in the company. The interviews are conducted by supervisors. There are skills test that you take on the computer that assess personality as well as simulation.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any surprise questions. Most everything you'll be asked deals with either hypothetical situations or past situations at previous jobs.   Answer Question
    n/a

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lorain, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lorain, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2012.

Hiring process consisted of hands on computer and phone, some phones and the usual inter view questions. Not a hard process.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were average interview questions, what did you know about the company, how did you hear about the job.   View Answer

Project Manager Instructional Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in June 2013.

I spoke with the HR representative via email and over the phone, twice, before having an in-person interview with the Hiring manager. I then had a second interview with my future co-worker. I was contacted two days later, and offered the position, by the HR representative.

when the HR representative contacted me with the job offer, he asked if I was 'still ok' with the base salary. I said I was. I should have asked for more money though.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2014.

The process is pretty streamlined. I submitted a resume and a couple of days later a recruiter (very nice recruiter by the way) contacted me to discuss the position and my resume. She was very pleasant to speak with and provided me with some things to remember about the operations manager and what to expect when meeting with her.

However, from the moment I met the operations manager, she seemed irritated. Once we got into her office and she sat down, she immediately crossed her arms (a red flag that something is amiss) and kept them crossed the whole time.

I am currently a customer service supervisor at another company just looking around for other opportunities. She asked how I start my day. I told her I spend about the first 15 minutes of my day greeting my reps and seeing how things were going. Her response was that she was "concerned that I would not be able to handle the amount of work that is put on a team lead" simply because I advised her I start my day by greeting my team (another red flag that they are very numbers driven and not focused on employees).

Overall not a very comfortable experience talking with her with having the impression that I was a bother to her and was taking up her time.

I immediately left the interview and e-mailed the recruiter to let her know that I did not feel this would be a good fit and to focus on other candidates that may be better suited for that type of environment.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult to answer. The operations manager wanted me to put a priority on five points she looks at: Deliverables, Accountability, Morale, Communication and Metrics. She wanted to know how I would rank them and why. Other than that, standard questions about time management, coaching and development (which seems non-existent there).   Answer Question

Product Sales Software Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ennis, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Ennis, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at TeleTech in March 2014.

Confusing hiring process as the communications are frequently mixed up and the wrong communications sent via the internet. Was given a green light at the interview and never told they decided to "change directions" with the program. Just jerking my chain after my efforts in person and online applying for a job I was told I had gotten.

Interview Questions
    • How do I see myself solving a problem for a customer who I am dealing with in "chat"   View Answer

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greeley, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2012.

Short. You can tell they are desperate

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have that would make you perfect for this position?   View Answer
    None. Heres what you make. Do you want it or not? (In so many words)