TeleTech Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015
Updated Mar 20, 2015

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

Must do an online assessment including a phone assessment of your voice and answer questions on phone. Answers to questions will be recorded in their phone system. You won't speak to a live person. No pressure here. Once you pass you will be sent info to get a background and drug test. They pay for it. Once you pass that they send you an email and then send you an offer letter for the position they will hire you for and the training date etc. Also the requirement spec for your computer will be tested during assessment.

Received an offer letter via email.

Teletech@Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

The process took about 3 weeks for me. I put in my initial app and completed an assessment. The assessment was lengthy as it included a virtual tour and simulation. I applied for 2 positions where I had to do 2 different assessments so that might be why it took so long. After the assessment, I was invited for a phone interview. This interview is available 24/7. It is a prerecorded answering system where you respond to 10 different questions. It's kinda like a voicemail system where you record your response after the tone. If you do not like your response, you can erase and rerecord until you're satisfied. I submitted my phone interview, gave it a week and heard no response. I decided to utilize their live chat and check on the status. I apparently didn't get an email to move forward to the qualifier questions so once the email was sent to me, I answered these questions. I then gave it another few days and contacted a chat rep again to see if they could expedite the process as I had other offers on the table. That very day I received an invitation to self identify and to schedule an offer call. 3 weeks from my initial application date, I attended a panel type meeting via computer web call where an HR rep went over the position, compensation, hours of training etc. You will be required to purchase a compatible USB Headset, have a hardwired internet connection and plenty of space available before you initiate a User Readiness Test. This test verifies the compatibility of your system and makes sure that your internet is hardwired and you have the correct headset so don't try to cheat the system ;) I am now waiting for my I9 paperwork and information to print off for a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty easy..
      "have you ever worked in a call center, what did you like most/least"
      "Describe a time where you had a difficult customer"...
      Not verbatim but just typical call center type questions.

Answer Question
    Flat out $8.50 minimum 24 hours/week, 36 max

TeleTech @ Home Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TeleTech in September 2014.

Filled out an online application. Received interview email. Attended online interview. Was more of a presentation than an interview. They asked some very general question, nothing really about prior experience. Do a very easy computer skills/requirement test. If you made it past 3rd grade, you would have no problem. They will hire anyone.

There was no negotiation

Tax Support Voice/Chat Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

I applied online – interviewed at TeleTech in September 2014.

The complete hiring process was online through emails. The interview had 5-7 automated questions that I had to record answers to and send. These questions were sent to me ahead of time so I could prepare for the answers. I had applied for this position in August and went through the online process and was told I was hired in September. But it was not until November that I received another link for my offer to the post!

Interview Questions
    • Whether I have had interactions with customers before and how did I deal with the situation?   Answer Question
    No negotiations at all

@Home Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TeleTech in September 2014.

I applied online for a position at home with tech support. I filled out an extensive questionnaire and completed some simulated exercises. Two days later I received an automated interview. Once I submitted that interview, I was asked to schedule a time to receive an offer call. During the offer call I was in a chat room with 31 other people and an instructor went over the job requirements, hours, pay, etc. The offer call lasted about 40 minutes and when it was over I received an email with the official offer of employment.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time when you had to deal with a significant change. Did you adjust and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever dealt with an irate customer? How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • Please talk us through installing software via a CD.   Answer Question
    • What steps would you take before troubleshooting and issue with your customer?   Answer Question
    • Name a situation where you caught a small problem before it turned into a giant headache   Answer Question
    There was so negotiating. I accepted the offer and will start with orientation in October.

Customer Service Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech.

I really didn't have an interview - I know the person in human capitol, was called in to do the formal application - answered a few questions, took a computer test

there was no negotiation

Technical Customer Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

It is an online process that includes a personality test i.e. how you view yourself how you deal with problems, how you work with others, how you solve problems, etc. Then there was a general technical aptitude test, and then a simulated customer service test.

Interview Questions
    • Dealing with angry customers, important to know what company policy is on concessions.   View Answer
    straight forward- either you want the offered position or not.

Customer Service Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

I filled out an application online, completed a simulation, was asked to attend an online/phone meeting in which the position was described, hours and pay rate were discussed. I still need to complete an I9 and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a difficult customer?   View Answer
    No negotiating

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

Online app and assessments, then automated phone interview, then human phone interview. Next step is filling out my preemployment paperwork and accepting the job offer in person. Extremely easy process. The questions for the automated interview were given ahead of time, and the human phone interview covered similar questions.

Interview Questions
    • What can you tell me about SIM cards, Bluetooth, wifi, and two other things. Not challenging, just unexpected.   Answer Question
    No, preset amount.

Not Live Interview Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

This interview is not live, you will be called and given questions that you have to answer. It's fairly easy and is recorded fast. The whole process takes less then 10 mins.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are fair, as long as you recall your past work history.   Answer Question

The pay for the position i applied for was an unexpected low wage