TeleTech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.2

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in December 2014.

Interview

Hiring manager no showed for the first phone interview . . . then was an hour late for the rescheduled phone interview. No questions were out of the ordinary. About half way thru the interview I think we both agreed that there was not a fit . . . at least I knew it was not the place for me. What is important to note is that there was no follow up or closure from the recruiter. Even after follow up emails. I think this is somewhat consistent with some of the other feedback on TeleTech and how they treat their employees. I'd be careful about this company. The treatment is inconsistent with the vision and talking points of the CEO . . . that is a red flag.

Interview Questions

• Not really anything that was unexpected. You need to be prepared and know more about the company than what is on the web page.   Answer Question

Customer Service Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied to a lot of Work @ Home jobs at the same time. I don't remember this application process in depth, but I know I had to do an assessment that required me to listen and do a mock call. It was fairly simple if you pay attention. My computer had to go through a test and I had to chat with technical support. I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail after the technician helped me, that was the part that made me nervous, but he told me I will get an e-mail in 3-5 days. He helped me and after that was done, I had to wait 5 days for an offer e-mail. The same day I received the offer, I had to select an offer phone call time, it was the same day I received the offer e-mail. 3 hours later, I was on a webinar type of call on the PC and they gave a powerpoint about the hours, shift, and pay. I am in a Seasonal position, but it can change based on numbers and if you do well.

Interview Questions

• Paying attention to the initial assessment while watching TV.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

At Home Cust Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TeleTech (Austin, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Filled out an application, the next day received an email to test the computer that will be used for work at home. At this same time you will take an online assessment. If everything passes, they will email with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic customer service skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TeleTech in December 2014.

Interview

Multiple emails about 4 days after online applications and tests. I spent days trying to get my computer up to their standards and it was not my computer. I called their HD and they tried to assist and couldn't. Between the multiple standard emails to do this and that. Take tests, check personal computer, update settings, setup appointment, and then I went back and forth on their website which kept looping.

Interview Questions

• Just the assessment was long, labored and tricky.   1 Answer

I applied for 2 positions, didn't realize one was seasonal so I withdrew it, got an email for an interview via an adobe room. The email gave no information on what job or anything else so when I got there it was the seasonal position. Advised recruiter and she was unresponsive and I've heard nothing since.

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeleTech (Paducah, KY) in December 2014.

Interview

I went to an open house in December and applied for the job in their system. The next day I was scheduled to do assessments because I ran out of time to do it at the open house. I was interviewed after the assessments, told I did really well. The interview went well. I was told they wouldn't be starting a class until late winter or Spring. The interviewer asked if I was ok with being added to a list to be contacted, I consented.

Interview Questions

• To be honest I think the questions are the same everywhere. What are your experiences and how do they relate to the job you're applying for.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

When you apply for the position, you will received emails regarding system requirements to completed the interview process of online tests and how to prepare for the online. You will be tested on your basic computer skills, your grammar and reading comprehension abilities, and your customers services skills.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected part of online test is accurately responding to a computer simulation of client stating his/her compliant .   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

A flurry of emails, then directions for a phone interview (completely automated) never spoke to a human, showed up the first day, no idea how to get past security, recruiter didn't show up for an hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech (Martinsville, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

I like that TT tests you thoroughly and doesn't ask for specific work history. Tech support was great and flexible when my system didn't meet one spec. They were responsive when I could not book a schedule time because none was listed on the link.

Interview Questions

• I got two emails saying TT thought I was not interested because I had not scheduled a telephone interview yet. There were no times listed available! I was told to keep checking the link. Within two days I found an appointment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I think I will accept. I negotiate this Monday. I have an offer from Sypes Home as well. Right now I'm leaning towards TT because of the nice people in tech support.

Customer Service Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech (Cleveland, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was very informal. The job offer call is breve. Training is 6.5 hours a day, 5 days a week for 3 weeks via WebEx. Most communication is electronically thru lots of emails with the new hire information; the drug test info, I9 forms, etc. Orientation is the next step, it's also 6.5 hours long but can run longer if people are having tech issues. You'll receive an email 2-3 days prior to orientation with all of the login credentials. The first two days of training involves lots of tests and reading.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience and tax knowledge   1 Answer

Learning Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech (Columbus, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Took a test of skills after applying online, then had a phone interview with a current employee in the training department. I was asked about my experience in training and given a sense of what the job would entail. I was then offered the job pending administrative approval.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with trainees who are disruptive or distracting in the past?   Answer Question