TeleTech

Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in May 2014.

Had to fill out an online assessment that took about one hour. Pretty typical and easy. Went in for a job fair interview. The person giving the interview was very kind and knowledgeable about the job. I was hired on the spot and sent for my drug test. I start tomorrow.

Interview Questions
    • How to make a customer happy when what they want conflicts with company policy.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Starting pay 9.50 an hour. 600 sign on bonus.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

interviewed at TeleTech in May 2014.

Upon employment at Teletech, you will have to fill out the initial application and if and once considered you will be asked to set an appointment for an interview and fill out a second application and test online. If your score is exceptional you will move on to your interview and once you pass your interview, you will be asked to take a dug test and allow a background check to be done. You will receive a hire date on the same day.

Interview Questions
    • How were you able to solve a difficult situation at school or work?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in April 2014.

The process is pretty streamlined. I submitted a resume and a couple of days later a recruiter (very nice recruiter by the way) contacted me to discuss the position and my resume. She was very pleasant to speak with and provided me with some things to remember about the operations manager and what to expect when meeting with her.

However, from the moment I met the operations manager, she seemed irritated. Once we got into her office and she sat down, she immediately crossed her arms (a red flag that something is amiss) and kept them crossed the whole time.

I am currently a customer service supervisor at another company just looking around for other opportunities. She asked how I start my day. I told her I spend about the first 15 minutes of my day greeting my reps and seeing how things were going. Her response was that she was "concerned that I would not be able to handle the amount of work that is put on a team lead" simply because I advised her I start my day by greeting my team (another red flag that they are very numbers driven and not focused on employees).

Overall not a very comfortable experience talking with her with having the impression that I was a bother to her and was taking up her time.

I immediately left the interview and e-mailed the recruiter to let her know that I did not feel this would be a good fit and to focus on other candidates that may be better suited for that type of environment.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult to answer. The operations manager wanted me to put a priority on five points she looks at: Deliverables, Accountability, Morale, Communication and Metrics. She wanted to know how I would rank them and why. Other than that, standard questions about time management, coaching and development (which seems non-existent there).   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at TeleTech in April 2014.

Was headhunted through Aquent - told them I was about to take another job, and they called back and offered me a job with Teletech. After negotiating salary, I accepted with no direct interview.

Negotiated through Aquent via email/phone.

Product Sales Software Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ennis, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ennis, TX

I applied online – interviewed at TeleTech in March 2014.

Confusing hiring process as the communications are frequently mixed up and the wrong communications sent via the internet. Was given a green light at the interview and never told they decided to "change directions" with the program. Just jerking my chain after my efforts in person and online applying for a job I was told I had gotten.

Interview Questions
    • How do I see myself solving a problem for a customer who I am dealing with in "chat"   View Answer

Tier I Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech.

I applied online. Then, did a phone interview, then an in person interview that was kind of a group interview because I was interviewed with another person at the same time

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult at all. It was more about your experiences with your past customer service jobs   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They offered the hourly rate and I accepted

Tech Support Teletech@home Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

The process from top to bottom was: I filled out the application and took the assessment. After that I received an email stated that I need to go to a site do to a record interview. The interview was easy and I had multiple chances to get it right. There were five questions in the interview and as I mentioned before the interview was record there was not a live person. After that I a receive email that said I would be moving forward and I would receive an email to schedule an offer call it has been over a month and I have yet to receive the call. From what I understand from others posts it can take a long time before you hear back.

Team Lead Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TeleTech.

I was an internal rep so my experience was a little different. I had an interview with the director and then received an offer several weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Typical situational interview questions. "Tell me about a time when" If you're prepared it will go well.   Answer Question

Fraud, Except You Have No Idea What Position You Are Interviewed for and IT Might Change Before Starting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online – interviewed at TeleTech in January 2014.

The application process is very long and boring, the attempt to keep it fun and interactive was a complete failure. You go through about 2 hours of clicking reading and answering tech, personality, and customer service questions. You are then emailed a list of questions to answer through and automated recording; after this someone in the Philippines calls to schedule you for an interview. You are not really interviewed, you are asked if you can complete training without and absence. If you say yes you are hired and asked to come back a few hours to a day later for orientation. Orientation is not orientation at all, you pick a location closest to your house for a drug test and are given a paper with your start date, time, and the department you might work in.

Interview Questions
    • There are no difficult questions, I am willing to bet money that my 8 yr old daughter could complete the process and get hired.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiating, the pay is horrible but more than unemployment. I suggest putting serious effort in finding another employment off while you wait to start training.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeleTech.

One interview as a group with another applicant

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult customer?   View Answer
    nothing was negotiated