TeleTech Interview Questions

2.4

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech in September 2012.

There is a computerized simulation of customer service rep work with test questions, and simple tests of typing and communications skills, then a one-on-one interview that included standard questions about sales skills, etc.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer took out his cell phone, put it on the desk and told me to sell it to him. I got the impression that this was not a standard part of the interview.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TeleTech in November 2013.

Interview process began very streamlined as I signed in when I got into the office and immediately went back with a women who explained the available opportunities in detail and then back to the waiting room so an interviewer from the specific department could come down to complete the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Quite simple interview, not behavioral. He asked simple phone sale questions "How would you build rapport with the secretary of the person you need to get in contact with" and more common questions (best/worst attributes, examples of how you have solved problems in the past etc). Afterwards he made it sound very promising and said that I should receive a phone call either way by then end of the week. It is Tuesday of the following week and I have yet to hear back whether I am being offered employment or the opposite.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Morgantown, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in November 2009.

Interview process is multi-staged process, including 1) brief phone interview, 2) computer-based questionnaire, tour of the facilities, one on one interview. Also involved are background checks and drug screenings.

Interview Questions
    • Have you been taken to court for writing bad checks? Not everyone knows the difference between a 'bad check' and a check returned NSF (aka a bounced check).   Answer Question
    none

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TeleTech in September 2013.

the interview process was easy. It was done over the phone

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you had to deal with a difficult client   Answer Question
    no negotiation phase. The pay scale was already set per position

Director of Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

interviewed at TeleTech in May 2010.

Not very thorough. I you could read and breathe, you were good to hire.

None

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vernon Hills, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TeleTech in October 2013.

Interview as basically through an automated system, I had to answer 6 questions. The next day or so I was invited to take part on a "offer call". Were I and other 39 people had a presentation by a requiter. They presented us with the job basic details and post offer guidelines.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with change and handle angry or difficult customers.   View Answer

I was not a fan of BOA and working part time dealing with their customers was not worth the stress. Plus the wage was only 8.50 PH.

Customer Service Representative/Work From Home Interview

I applied online - interviewed at TeleTech.

Very easy process...you are interviewed over the phone and asked 5 questions which is typed for someone in HR to review and if they like your answers you are sent an email to proceed to the next step which is an offer of employment and if you except you will be then offered a position but it may not be a position you applied for but a position in what they have available at that time.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions are very easy because they pertained to answers only you can provide concerning your work experience   Answer Question
    I asked for a job salary between 9.50 - 10.50 and i only received an offer for 8.00

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech in November 2009.

Done in an over-the-phone group/panel interview. Hectic, to say the least, because there will always be one or two people with no concept of etiquette phone behavior, who put themselves on speakerphone with TVs and music and kids and dogs in the background. Or they constantly interrupt with questions.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected, just some scenarios presented and asked how we would handle them.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They basically say "this is what we pay. This is what we offer. Take it or leave it."

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2013.

It was all on the phone. Filled out application. I was then contacted by email within 5 days. They set up an automated phone interview. They sent email for everything else like the drug test, visa status. Overall, the application process was quick and easy.

Post Purchase Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TeleTech.

Phone interview. You have a chance to review the questions and prepare for them