TeleTech Interview Questions

2.4

Desktop Support II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ennis, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ennis, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in June 2013.

I was interviewed by a phone screen and was asked a series of hypothetical questions.

Interview Questions
    • How I handle multiple problems at the same time.   View Answer
    Basically it was a straight forward offer with not much interplay from an HC person.

Project Manager Instructional Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in June 2013.

I spoke with the HR representative via email and over the phone, twice, before having an in-person interview with the Hiring manager. I then had a second interview with my future co-worker. I was contacted two days later, and offered the position, by the HR representative.

when the HR representative contacted me with the job offer, he asked if I was 'still ok' with the base salary. I said I was. I should have asked for more money though.

Manager of Global Business Operations Interview

The hiring and interview process was very organized and detailed. Most of details were taken care of the first day including lunch.

Technical Support Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TeleTech.

its very simple, if you have cpu with 2+ gigs ram and quiet environment then you are good to go. you will need to know information on BIOS, operating systems and how to TS printers, pin pads and cpus

Interview Questions
    • the questions were basic.what is one way to TS no power to CPU   View Answer
    none negotiable on salary, choose my own hours

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

I was an employee referral, so they reached out to me for an interview almost immediately. I met with everyone except the VP, who was too busy to meet with me that day. They were urgently trying to fill the position, so I had to come back two days later to meet with the VP who was about 20 minutes late.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any difficult questions at all. It was clear the hiring manager was in a pinch and was nervous about the interview   Answer Question
    Only salary could be negotiated

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in April 2013.

It was all on the phone. Filled out application. I was then contacted by email within 5 days. They set up an automated phone interview. They sent email for everything else like the drug test, visa status. Overall, the application process was quick and easy.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniontown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniontown, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at TeleTech in March 2013.

Hiring process is very simple for TeleTech. If you have a high school diploma or GED, you are eligible for any entry-level position in the company. Go to teletechjobs.com or to your local TeleTech and apply. You will complete the application and likely take an online assessment based on various phone-based situations you may or may not encounter on the job. The entire process takes about 2 to 2 1/2 hours, including a brief interview by a member of the hiring center (HC). The interview questions are simple questions, used by several interviewers from multiple jobs -- tell us about a time that you felt overwhelmed and how did you handle it, tell us about a time you had to work as part of a team, etc. etc...

Interview Questions
    • All questions were expected and required thinking on the fly, but the interviewers are not trying to stump you, they just want to know that you have real-world experience to bring to the company.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. They offer all agents the same base rate regardless of your experience or seniority.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in February 2013.

3 interviews and a very easy assessment test.

first interview with HR, then with a TL, then a director. Very quick and easy.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions. mostly situational, ie, how would you handle ______?   Answer Question

salary wasn't in my range

Office Manager and Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied in-person – interviewed at TeleTech.

Standard interview with a small group with each person having a copy of my resume' in hand. This was a long time ago when they had purchased IntelliSystems, Inc. of Reno, NV and had everyone apply formally to keep related positions. It was a very nice small group setting and was very open with questions and answers going back and forth. I felt relaxed after a few minutes which I consider a very good sign. Sadly, they ended up closing the Reno office a couple of years later due to corporate cut backs.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to head up HR which was a surprise and it worked fine until the Reno office was closed down.   Answer Question
    It was a letter signed by a manager with an industry standard salary offer with health and dental benefits after the first 30 days. A stock option letter came later.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TeleTech in January 2013.

Phone interview and hired by phone