TeleTech Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Vernon Hills, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TeleTech in October 2013.

Interview as basically through an automated system, I had to answer 6 questions. The next day or so I was invited to take part on a "offer call". Were I and other 39 people had a presentation by a requiter. They presented us with the job basic details and post offer guidelines.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with change and handle angry or difficult customers.   View Answer

I was not a fan of BOA and working part time dealing with their customers was not worth the stress. Plus the wage was only 8.50 PH.

Director of Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

interviewed at TeleTech in May 2010.

Not very thorough. I you could read and breathe, you were good to hire.

None

Customer Service Representative/Work From Home Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at TeleTech.

Very easy process...you are interviewed over the phone and asked 5 questions which is typed for someone in HR to review and if they like your answers you are sent an email to proceed to the next step which is an offer of employment and if you except you will be then offered a position but it may not be a position you applied for but a position in what they have available at that time.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions are very easy because they pertained to answers only you can provide concerning your work experience   Answer Question
    I asked for a job salary between 9.50 - 10.50 and i only received an offer for 8.00

Call Center Agent Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech in November 2009.

Done in an over-the-phone group/panel interview. Hectic, to say the least, because there will always be one or two people with no concept of etiquette phone behavior, who put themselves on speakerphone with TVs and music and kids and dogs in the background. Or they constantly interrupt with questions.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected, just some scenarios presented and asked how we would handle them.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They basically say "this is what we pay. This is what we offer. Take it or leave it."

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2013.

It was all on the phone. Filled out application. I was then contacted by email within 5 days. They set up an automated phone interview. They sent email for everything else like the drug test, visa status. Overall, the application process was quick and easy.

Post Purchase Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TeleTech.

Phone interview. You have a chance to review the questions and prepare for them

Software Developer Interview

Went very smoothly. They first had a phone interview with the hiring recruiter. After that I had an interview with the manager over the phone. Next they may ask you to come into the office. That was, in my case, with a set of people and then again with another set. It ended with the VP interview.

I don't have any negatives. Seemed like a great group of people!

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in January 2011.

The interview process was very easy seeing as TeleTech has a wonderful online website where you can apply for a job, view other job openings and take skill builder courses should you need. I had 2 phone interviews each lasted about an hour before I was offered the position. We discussed every aspect of the position and responsibilities.

Interview Questions
    • What has been your greatest professional achievement?   View Answer
    Very easy process.

@home Cusomer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in September 2013.

I was on Snagajob.com and I seen a logo that said @home, I was sceptical at fist untol I looked up the company. After I knew it was legit I applyed online, with in a day I got the email to do a phone interveiw, I did the interview and it was really simple, the questions were fairly easy. A day or two later I got a email to schedule a group meeting to hear about the position. The meeting was held in a chat room and on the phone, the woman explained that this is a seasonal job and that wed be making $8.50 a hour!! what?? She explained that we had to buy our own headsets from a list pf the most expensive headsets because, ” those were the only ones compatible with their system” idk is it me or when u offer a work fr home position especially as low as you pay, you should supply headsets. She also said it was a partime position and wed work 24-28 hours a week with two days off, but we would be able to pick up hours from co-workers. If we accepted the position we typed in the chat box I accept. After that you recive information regarding a post offer which you fill out, after that you recieve your background check, Drug test info and your I9, but you won't recieve any of this unless you run your user readiness test on your computer, and your computer must pass. You also have to burn their software ” workbooth” onto a cd/dvd-R, or a usb drive. Pretty much after you accept im the group meeting and complete everything in time after that youve got the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions arent difficult at all, dont worry. There are only about 4 or 5. Youll do good.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Smh!!!

Technical Support II Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at TeleTech.

So far it has not been a hard process, fairly easy to follow through