TeleTech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Associate Interview

Customer Service Associate
Morgantown, WV

I interviewed at TeleTech in May 2014.

Interview Details – Upon employment at Teletech, you will have to fill out the initial application and if and once considered you will be asked to set an appointment for an interview and fill out a second application and test online. If your score is exceptional you will move on to your interview and once you pass your interview, you will be asked to take a dug test and allow a background check to be done. You will receive a hire date on the same day.

Interview Question – How were you able to solve a difficult situation at school or work?   Answer Question

Morgantown, WV

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in November 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process is multi-staged process, including 1) brief phone interview, 2) computer-based questionnaire, tour of the facilities, one on one interview. Also involved are background checks and drug screenings.

Interview Question – Have you been taken to court for writing bad checks? Not everyone knows the difference between a 'bad check' and a check returned NSF (aka a bounced check).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Morgantown, WV

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TeleTech in December 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online, and received a phone call within hours asking me to come in for an interview. I did a skills test on the computer in the office, and was interviewed for about 3 minutes before being hired.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected at all   Answer Question

Morgantown, WV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received a call the following day to set up an interview. Took a personality test, computer test and a telephone skills test on site. After passing these tests, had a quick 10 minute interview and was hired on the spot (contingent on a background and drug test). All candidates that day were hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Starting rate of $9.25/hour. Max on phone production floor of $10.25/hour, based on reliability and unaccounted time.

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!