TeleTech Office Manager and Human Resources Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Office Manager and Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reno, NV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied in-person - interviewed at TeleTech.

Standard interview with a small group with each person having a copy of my resume' in hand. This was a long time ago when they had purchased IntelliSystems, Inc. of Reno, NV and had everyone apply formally to keep related positions. It was a very nice small group setting and was very open with questions and answers going back and forth. I felt relaxed after a few minutes which I consider a very good sign. Sadly, they ended up closing the Reno office a couple of years later due to corporate cut backs.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to head up HR which was a surprise and it worked fine until the Reno office was closed down.   Answer Question
It was a letter signed by a manager with an industry standard salary offer with health and dental benefits after the first 30 days. A stock option letter came later.

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!