TeleTech

2.3

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TeleTech in October 2014.

The hiring process is short and sweet. You apply online and if you are chosen for an interview they send you an email. The interview is on the phone and the questions are given to you in advance so you can rehearse your answers if you like. If you get through to the next round they call you back and offer you a time to come in for hiring paperwork. At this point you just fill out papers and submit to a drug test and are given your training schedule.

Interview Questions
    • None were that difficult considering you had access to them ahead of time. Most were typical behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

Online app and assessments, then automated phone interview, then human phone interview. Next step is filling out my preemployment paperwork and accepting the job offer in person. Extremely easy process. The questions for the automated interview were given ahead of time, and the human phone interview covered similar questions.

Interview Questions
    • What can you tell me about SIM cards, Bluetooth, wifi, and two other things. Not challenging, just unexpected.   Answer Question
    No, preset amount.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in May 2014.

Had to fill out an online assessment that took about one hour. Pretty typical and easy. Went in for a job fair interview. The person giving the interview was very kind and knowledgeable about the job. I was hired on the spot and sent for my drug test. I start tomorrow.

Interview Questions
    • How to make a customer happy when what they want conflicts with company policy.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Starting pay 9.50 an hour. 600 sign on bonus.

Fraud, Except You Have No Idea What Position You Are Interviewed for and IT Might Change Before Starting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online – interviewed at TeleTech in January 2014.

The application process is very long and boring, the attempt to keep it fun and interactive was a complete failure. You go through about 2 hours of clicking reading and answering tech, personality, and customer service questions. You are then emailed a list of questions to answer through and automated recording; after this someone in the Philippines calls to schedule you for an interview. You are not really interviewed, you are asked if you can complete training without and absence. If you say yes you are hired and asked to come back a few hours to a day later for orientation. Orientation is not orientation at all, you pick a location closest to your house for a drug test and are given a paper with your start date, time, and the department you might work in.

Interview Questions
    • There are no difficult questions, I am willing to bet money that my 8 yr old daughter could complete the process and get hired.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiating, the pay is horrible but more than unemployment. I suggest putting serious effort in finding another employment off while you wait to start training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in July 2013.

Applied online. Couple days later co called to set up interview. Went into interview guy explained the position to me asked if I wanted full or part time. I did say full as well as on my app. He was with the best buy side. asked a few techy questions. then sent me back the next day for the offer. The offer was for best buy but part time for $10 an hour.. the hourly is capped no incentives they say.

I did need f/t due to driving 30 miles away, but I can switch to USAA side for 9.5$ p/hr full time. Shift bids are twice a year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in October 2012.

Initial communication and interview timing were all handled online and by email. Only after the application did I receive a call to be invited to an interview. The interview was preceeded by an assessment. After passing the assessment (test of analytical, mathmatical and office skills) I was offered an interview.

The interview was fairly simple and consisted of:

Can you work any time?
    What made you choose TeleTech?
    What do you know about cell phones - this questioning time had specific questions but I don't remember them all.

Interview Questions
    • Can you think of a time where you handled or took charge of a situation that a change in the outcome?   Answer Question
    Pay for the technical side is $10.00 with only opportunities to bonus monthly but no raises in site.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TeleTech in September 2012.

There is a computerized simulation of customer service rep work with test questions, and simple tests of typing and communications skills, then a one-on-one interview that included standard questions about sales skills, etc.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer took out his cell phone, put it on the desk and told me to sell it to him. I got the impression that this was not a standard part of the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

After application process, you are selected to come in to take a computer test. Testing involves call simulations requiring you to answer multiple choice questions and move through several screens for different applications. After completing that portion, you take a fairly basic windows competency test. If you pass these tests, you have a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    None. Was told what the starting salary and benefits would be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in April 2012.

I applied online and was invited to come to the center for a skills assessment. I took the assessment there which involved computer literacy, IQ, and call handling questions. They let you know right away if you pass the assessment. I did, so they invited me to come back the following day for an interview. The interview was a sit down with a team lead and went smoothly. He let me know that he liked me and was going to recommend me for the position to his boss. They called me the next day, I think, and offered me the job. After that they take about a month to do that background check.

There's no negotiating.

Fraud Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TeleTech in January 2012.

Applied online. Got email back. Came in to fill out assessment. Got email back to interview for job. Emailed me the next day with training class date.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were typical. Name a time you had a disagreement with another employer or supervisor.   Answer Question
    None.. Start at 9.50. Raises cap at 10.00