TeleTech

16 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TeleTech in May 2014.

Interview Details – Had to fill out an online assessment that took about one hour. Pretty typical and easy. Went in for a job fair interview. The person giving the interview was very kind and knowledgeable about the job. I was hired on the spot and sent for my drug test. I start tomorrow.

Interview Question – How to make a customer happy when what they want conflicts with company policy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Starting pay 9.50 an hour. 600 sign on bonus.

Member Services Representative Interview

Member Services Representative
Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed by a girl with several colors in her hair. Very non-traditional work enviroment. Not for the better! Was surprised that do not pay over 10.00 hour. They act like its a great place to work. But, it's not. Good for students or retiring individuals.

Interview Question – Basic regular questions. Where I worked, did I get along with co-workers, why was I off for a period of time.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in August 2011.

Interview Details – There's two interviews that cover background experiences, hypothetical situations, as well as why you're interested in the company. The interviews are conducted by supervisors. There are skills test that you take on the computer that assess personality as well as simulation.

Interview Question – There weren't any surprise questions. Most everything you'll be asked deals with either hypothetical situations or past situations at previous jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Customer Service Representative I
Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech in September 2012.

Interview Details – There is a computerized simulation of customer service rep work with test questions, and simple tests of typing and communications skills, then a one-on-one interview that included standard questions about sales skills, etc.

Interview Question – The interviewer took out his cell phone, put it on the desk and told me to sell it to him. I got the impression that this was not a standard part of the interview.   Answer Question

Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TeleTech in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. Couple days later co called to set up interview. Went into interview guy explained the position to me asked if I wanted full or part time. I did say full as well as on my app. He was with the best buy side. asked a few techy questions. then sent me back the next day for the offer. The offer was for best buy but part time for $10 an hour.. the hourly is capped no incentives they say.

Negotiation Details – I did need f/t due to driving 30 miles away, but I can switch to USAA side for 9.5$ p/hr full time. Shift bids are twice a year.

Fraud Specialist Interview

Fraud Specialist
Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online. Got email back. Came in to fill out assessment. Got email back to interview for job. Emailed me the next day with training class date.

Interview Question – All the questions were typical. Name a time you had a disagreement with another employer or supervisor.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.. Start at 9.50. Raises cap at 10.00

Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was invited to come to the center for a skills assessment. I took the assessment there which involved computer literacy, IQ, and call handling questions. They let you know right away if you pass the assessment. I did, so they invited me to come back the following day for an interview. The interview was a sit down with a team lead and went smoothly. He let me know that he liked me and was going to recommend me for the position to his boss. They called me the next day, I think, and offered me the job. After that they take about a month to do that background check.

Negotiation Details – There's no negotiating.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in September 2009.

Interview Details – After filling out the application online, I was called in for an interview a few days later. The first part was a basic skills test, that anyone with entry-level PC knowledge and the ability to type 15+ words per minuet can pass.

Next was a face to face interview, where a floor supervisor asks you the usual questions. Nothing unexpected or original. When I did an interview for a Fast Food job in High School it was the same basic questions. After that they send you to a drug screening and if that comes back clean you are hired and they give you a date to show up for oreintation (mine was over a month away).

Interview Question – They had no unexpected or difficult questions. Probably the only one that could be considered hard is the usual problem customer question.   View Answers (2)

Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TeleTech in October 2012.

Interview Details – Initial communication and interview timing were all handled online and by email. Only after the application did I receive a call to be invited to an interview. The interview was preceeded by an assessment. After passing the assessment (test of analytical, mathmatical and office skills) I was offered an interview.

The interview was fairly simple and consisted of:

Can you work any time?
What made you choose TeleTech?
What do you know about cell phones - this questioning time had specific questions but I don't remember them all.

Interview Question – Can you think of a time where you handled or took charge of a situation that a change in the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay for the technical side is $10.00 with only opportunities to bonus monthly but no raises in site.

Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in October 2010.

Interview Details – Computer skills testing followed by a brief in person interview.

Interview Question – If I could work any shift on a 24 hour schedule. If a person said they were not available at a certain time, they would no longer be considered.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negation possible.

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!