TeleTech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Englewood, CO

The process took 5 days - interviewed at TeleTech in July 2010.

Interview Details – HR recruiter was efficient in setting up interviews, but was not able to answer some basic questions I had about the job requirements. I had a phone interview with the HR recruiter, and then interviewed with 3 indiviuduals, separately but on the same day so that was convenient. The first interview was with the direct/hiring manager and he asked questions that were intended to make sure my skills and experience were appropriate for the job I was interviewing for. The 2nd and 3rd interviews, one with a person who performed the same job I was interviewing for, and one with a director-level person, were aimed at making sure I was a good fit from a personality standpoint. The office is beautiful with clean, modern furnishings. The corporate dress code is typical - no jeans except on Fridays, and the people who interviewed me were dressed professionally - dress pants/skirts with shirts - no suits or ties. For interviewing attire - women and men should definitely wear a suit. This company is all about getting maximum effort out of "lean" teams, so emphasize your ability to get a lot of work done, your ability to multi-task, and emphasize your desire to work for a multi-national company.

Interview Question – Describe how you deal with difficult people   View Answer

Negotiation Details – TeleTech doesn't appear to have fair, equitable salaries - i.e., compensation is based on measureable things like years of experience, education, etc. so it is *VERY* important that you get the absolutely highest possible salary. Just don't be surprised when they hire someone with less experience to do the same job as you for more money.

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!