TeleTech

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in July 2010.

HR recruiter was efficient in setting up interviews, but was not able to answer some basic questions I had about the job requirements. I had a phone interview with the HR recruiter, and then interviewed with 3 indiviuduals, separately but on the same day so that was convenient. The first interview was with the direct/hiring manager and he asked questions that were intended to make sure my skills and experience were appropriate for the job I was interviewing for. The 2nd and 3rd interviews, one with a person who performed the same job I was interviewing for, and one with a director-level person, were aimed at making sure I was a good fit from a personality standpoint. The office is beautiful with clean, modern furnishings. The corporate dress code is typical - no jeans except on Fridays, and the people who interviewed me were dressed professionally - dress pants/skirts with shirts - no suits or ties. For interviewing attire - women and men should definitely wear a suit. This company is all about getting maximum effort out of "lean" teams, so emphasize your ability to get a lot of work done, your ability to multi-task, and emphasize your desire to work for a multi-national company.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you deal with difficult people   View Answer
TeleTech doesn't appear to have fair, equitable salaries - i.e., compensation is based on measureable things like years of experience, education, etc. so it is *VERY* important that you get the absolutely highest possible salary. Just don't be surprised when they hire someone with less experience to do the same job as you for more money.