Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TeleTech
- Customer Service Representative (105)
- Technical Support Representative (12)
- Customer Service Work At Home (7)
- TeleTech @ Home Agent (5)
- At Home Cust Service Representative (4)
- Customer Service Associate (4)
- @Home Agent (4)
- Trainer (3)
- Customer Service (3)
- Workforce Specialist (3)
- Call Center Agent (3)
- Customer Service Representative I (3)
- Social Media Specialist (3)
- Customer Service Representative II (2)
- Member Services Representative (2)
- Team Lead (2)
- Technical Support (2)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Team Leader (2)
- Senior Marketing Manager (2)
- Desktop Support II (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Teletech@Home Customer Service Representative (2)
- Manager (2)
- Tech Support (1)
- Corporate (1)
- Process Specialist (1)
- Tech Support Teletech@home (1)
- Site Technology Lead (1)
- Leadership Development Trainer (1)
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at TeleTech (Ennis, TX) in July 2013.
The process was very intense. I had 4 interviews, and 5 interviewers. One of the interviews was a training presentation. The culture was very good, needless to say they were very thoughtful, and made sure of their choices.
- Can you do a presentation on training us on anything of your choice. 1 Answer
I didn't negotiate my offer, it was very good.
Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech
Trainer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 days – interviewed at TeleTech (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.
Phone interview was with Human Capital - very nice and personable. I know that now they do panel interviews and presentations. I did not have to do this, but I have been in on the panel.
There was no negotiation.
Trainer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at TeleTech (Greeley, CO) in October 2011.
It was nice to interview with someone from my field as opposed to someone from human resources. good phone interview, waiting for offer. the next round consists of 2 presentations. One planned and one extemporaneous. The interview will be with a director and also trainers via video phone. I have heard some really good things about this company and the trainers that i interviewed with gave me the impression that it was a good company that takes care of them.
- Describe a time that you had to meet client expectations immediatly. Answer Question