TeleTech Trainer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Customer Service Representative (76)
- Technical Support Representative (9)
- Customer Service Representative I (3)
- TeleTech @ Home Agent (3)
- @Home Agent (3)
- Trainer (3)
- Customer Service Associate (3)
- Workforce Specialist (3)
- Customer Service (2)
- Team Lead (2)
- Senior Marketing Manager (2)
- Desktop Support II (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Team Leader (2)
- Technical Support (2)
- Customer Service Representative II (2)
- Call Center Agent (2)
- Member Services Representative (2)
- Manager (2)
- Social Media Specialist (2)
- At Home Cust Service Representative (2)
- Site Technology Lead (1)
- Teletech@Home Customer Service Representative (1)
- Tech Support Teletech@home (1)
- Customer Service Work At Home (1)
- Leadership Development Trainer (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Tier I Agent (1)
- Customer Support Agent (1)
- Work At Home Agent (1)
Trainer Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in July 2013.
Interview Details – The process was very intense. I had 4 interviews, and 5 interviewers. One of the interviews was a training presentation. The culture was very good, needless to say they were very thoughtful, and made sure of their choices.
Interview Question – Can you do a presentation on training us on anything of your choice. View Answer
Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate my offer, it was very good.
Trainer Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 3 days - interviewed at TeleTech in February 2012.
Interview Details – Phone interview was with Human Capital - very nice and personable. I know that now they do panel interviews and presentations. I did not have to do this, but I have been in on the panel.
- Tell me about the adult learning principles View Answer
- How do you handle a person in class who tries to 'help facilitate' Answer Question
Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.
Trainer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
The process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in October 2011.
Interview Details – It was nice to interview with someone from my field as opposed to someone from human resources. good phone interview, waiting for offer. the next round consists of 2 presentations. One planned and one extemporaneous. The interview will be with a director and also trainers via video phone. I have heard some really good things about this company and the trainers that i interviewed with gave me the impression that it was a good company that takes care of them.
Interview Question – Describe a time that you had to meet client expectations immediatly. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at TeleTech