TeleTech

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ennis, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in July 2013.

Interview Details – The process was very intense. I had 4 interviews, and 5 interviewers. One of the interviews was a training presentation. The culture was very good, needless to say they were very thoughtful, and made sure of their choices.

Interview Question – Can you do a presentation on training us on anything of your choice.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate my offer, it was very good.

Phoenix, AZ

The process took 3 days - interviewed at TeleTech in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview was with Human Capital - very nice and personable. I know that now they do panel interviews and presentations. I did not have to do this, but I have been in on the panel.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the adult learning principles   View Answer
  • How do you handle a person in class who tries to 'help facilitate'   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Greeley, CO

The process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was nice to interview with someone from my field as opposed to someone from human resources. good phone interview, waiting for offer. the next round consists of 2 presentations. One planned and one extemporaneous. The interview will be with a director and also trainers via video phone. I have heard some really good things about this company and the trainers that i interviewed with gave me the impression that it was a good company that takes care of them.

Interview Question – Describe a time that you had to meet client expectations immediatly.   Answer Question

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!