TeleTech Trainer Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ennis, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ennis, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in July 2013.

The process was very intense. I had 4 interviews, and 5 interviewers. One of the interviews was a training presentation. The culture was very good, needless to say they were very thoughtful, and made sure of their choices.

Interview Questions
  • Can you do a presentation on training us on anything of your choice.   View Answer
I didn't negotiate my offer, it was very good.

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 3 days - interviewed at TeleTech in February 2012.

Phone interview was with Human Capital - very nice and personable. I know that now they do panel interviews and presentations. I did not have to do this, but I have been in on the panel.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the adult learning principles   View Answer
    • How do you handle a person in class who tries to 'help facilitate'   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee  in  Greeley, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

The process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in October 2011.

It was nice to interview with someone from my field as opposed to someone from human resources. good phone interview, waiting for offer. the next round consists of 2 presentations. One planned and one extemporaneous. The interview will be with a director and also trainers via video phone. I have heard some really good things about this company and the trainers that i interviewed with gave me the impression that it was a good company that takes care of them.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you had to meet client expectations immediatly.   Answer Question

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!