TeleTech Interview Questions in West Virginia

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, HR was very quick to respond to my application. Very simple and easy. I was called and asked several basic background/experience questions. I had a interview set up and I had to take assessment test before the interview. The test were easy but you have to know basic computer knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I have in customer service.Also if i had computer skills.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in May 2014.

Interview

Upon employment at Teletech, you will have to fill out the initial application and if and once considered you will be asked to set an appointment for an interview and fill out a second application and test online. If your score is exceptional you will move on to your interview and once you pass your interview, you will be asked to take a dug test and allow a background check to be done. You will receive a hire date on the same day.

Interview Questions

• How were you able to solve a difficult situation at school or work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in November 2009.

Interview

Interview process is multi-staged process, including 1) brief phone interview, 2) computer-based questionnaire, tour of the facilities, one on one interview. Also involved are background checks and drug screenings.

Interview Questions

• Have you been taken to court for writing bad checks? Not everyone knows the difference between a 'bad check' and a check returned NSF (aka a bounced check).   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in April 2009.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call the following day to set up an interview. Took a personality test, computer test and a telephone skills test on site. After passing these tests, had a quick 10 minute interview and was hired on the spot (contingent on a background and drug test). All candidates that day were hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Starting rate of $9.25/hour. Max on phone production floor of $10.25/hour, based on reliability and unaccounted time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in December 2008.

Interview

I applied online, and received a phone call within hours asking me to come in for an interview. I did a skills test on the computer in the office, and was interviewed for about 3 minutes before being hired.