TeleTracking Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2015

3.3

Clinical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at TeleTracking (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very professional. Excellent communication throughout process. Accurate information supplied regarding interviewers such as titles, etc. Process begins with phone interviews. It then progresses to video interviews and then travel to main offices for face to face interviews. It is a long yet thorough process.

Interview Questions

• Most questions related to background and behavioral questions. Looking for problem solving skills as well as skills necessary to be successful in position. All questions were pertinent.   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TeleTracking (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

It has been a long process about 2 months. Every time I check in with my recruiter, its said they are on PTO or out sick. I arrived under the impression I was meeting with HR & one other person & ended up in a room with 5 individuals.

Interview Questions

• The questions were basic questions in relation to my history of application support   Answer Question
    • There were also questions on how I would handle situations with coworkers not completing work   Answer Question

Senior Implementation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at TeleTracking.

Interview

The hiring process started with a phone interview with HR and then a Skype interview with the hiring manager and then an in person interview with the hiring manager. The whole process took about 5 or 6 weeks

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave an offer and I countered with a higher number and they accepted

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at TeleTracking (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

I participated in the TeleTracking interview process which involved 6 separate visits to the site, an hour long presentation, and interviewing with over 15 individuals. The process spanned over a 4 month period of time. The length of the process was extreme, there were too many individuals involved in the decision, and ultimately the President was the person with final OK so he should've interviewed solely. I was told the company decided not to hire me (or the other final candidate) and hire a consultant instead but the job continues to be posted on multiple job boards.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTracking (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Great interview experience (phone screening) ranging from network knowledge to application support. Currently awaiting consideration for a face to face.

Interview Questions

• None, all questions we're within my knowledge domain.   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTracking (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

The first portion of the interview process was relatively straightforward, and was most certainly directed towards a technical support role. The interviewing staff were highly knowledgeable leads that knew what to look for regarding technical expertise. Receiving the second part of the interview is almost an assurance that you have the position. The manager of the Technical support staff here is a great man, and interested in your personality. If he feels that you would be a fit, then you have cemented a job in this role.

Interview Questions

• The manager of this location likes to ask some of the most interesting puzzle related questions. He likes to see you think critically. Critical thinking is a must for this role, and he likes to see how you work on the spot. If you can take the pressure, it shows the types of merits that are needed for this role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation, everyone comes in at relatively the same price range.