Teleca Interview Questions

2.4

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Teleca.

Updated my cv on monster, got a call from them the next day, booked time for intervew, 2 hours, one hour with hr, another hour with hiring manager, then lunch with them.
    They called my reference the day after, the next day got the offer.

I got a better offer.

Software Engineer Interview

It was 3 rounds 2 at Teleca and 1 at client place, was good and easy enough to handle

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Teleca in August 2011.

Several interviewers with bunch of questions for common sence, then technical questions for the speciality. The questions are pretty fine, but there qould be less pressure in the low areas of the candidate.

Interview Questions
    • how would I program gas stations sytem in a particular city   View Answer

There was a more interesting position at the same time.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Teleca in August 2010.

I attended for java/android requirement and interview happened on the same. Asked to write simples programs in java. Some questions on previous projects and on android.

Interview Questions
    If you have another offer in hand then you can negotiate otherwise it depends on how well the interview went.

Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Teleca in August 2010.

Normal face to face interview, with a manager and a techical guru. They sounded very interested and promised to call back in a week. After two weeks I called and they told me I am at the top of the final list. They would let me know "very soon". No feedback after 3 months.

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Teleca in July 2010.

Recruiter called after one day of sending my resume. He was talking to me as if I have the job, asking me about benefits details and how important my skills are. Next he said he will send my resume to engineering. No calls or replies to my email until after 3 weeks. The recruiter called and arranged for a couple of phone screens. After completing the phone screens, I still have not heard from them.

Management Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Teleca in April 2010.

The interview consisted of 5 phone interviews with different people and a 1:1 interview, all in all easy, had all the skills they needed.

Interview Questions
    was able to negotiate a good salary and bonus.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Teleca in February 2010.

Just basic questions on Linux kernel internals

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Teleca in January 2008.

Simple technical questions. It's Ok to have basic knowledge on the related area

Interview Questions
    Usually accepts asking salary as long as there is not much discrepency

Worked for Teleca? Contribute to the Community!