Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 10, 2014
4 interviews

2.5

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wellington (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington (New Zealand)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Telecom Corporation of New Zealand in July 2013.

2 levels of interview both of them were technical rounds. Asked the IT process, release, development, production support, maintenance areas.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was straight forward didnt feel difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Agent At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auckland (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Telecom Corporation of New Zealand in June 2012.

Selected within 100+ candidates within our pool of custoemr care representatives to commence Agent at Home - dutuies were a split 40 hour week for incoming phone calls.

Interview Questions
    • Why is your service not working and will you give me a refund?   View Answer
    I managed to negotitate a very good retainer

Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auckland (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Telecom Corporation of New Zealand in January 2011.

From the UK, applied online, got an interview arranged, postponed three times and told someone local got the job. I wasn't happy, got hold of HR and thought it was a bit of a bad show they never gave me a chance, which they agreed. The person who got the job backed out, I was encouraged to re-apply (now I'm in NZ by this time), applied, did first interview, second the next day, started work pretty quick - really good experience!

great, I was brought as I got off the plane from UK after applying online with them for ages so, once the interview, the manager got me a surprising wage that I couldn't have hoped for - it was great, might be a little different now mind you

Business Planning Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Telecom Corporation of New Zealand in May 2009.

Long lead time. Basic behavioural interview.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Telecom Corporation of New Zealand

Worked for Telecom Corporation of New Zealand? Contribute to the Community!