Telecom Corporation of New Zealand

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer
Wellington (New Zealand)

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Telecom Corporation of New Zealand in July 2013.

Interview Details – 2 levels of interview both of them were technical rounds. Asked the IT process, release, development, production support, maintenance areas.

Interview Question – Everything was straight forward didnt feel difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Agent At Home Interview

Agent At Home
Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Telecom Corporation of New Zealand in June 2012.

Interview Details – Selected within 100+ candidates within our pool of custoemr care representatives to commence Agent at Home - dutuies were a split 40 hour week for incoming phone calls.

Interview Question – Why is your service not working and will you give me a refund?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I managed to negotitate a very good retainer

Process Specialist Interview

Process Specialist
Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Telecom Corporation of New Zealand in January 2011.

Interview Details – From the UK, applied online, got an interview arranged, postponed three times and told someone local got the job. I wasn't happy, got hold of HR and thought it was a bit of a bad show they never gave me a chance, which they agreed. The person who got the job backed out, I was encouraged to re-apply (now I'm in NZ by this time), applied, did first interview, second the next day, started work pretty quick - really good experience!

Negotiation Details – great, I was brought as I got off the plane from UK after applying online with them for ages so, once the interview, the manager got me a surprising wage that I couldn't have hoped for - it was great, might be a little different now mind you

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Planning Manager Interview

Business Planning Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Telecom Corporation of New Zealand in May 2009.

Interview Details – Long lead time. Basic behavioural interview.

Interview Question – Behavioural question on managing conflict   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Telecom Corporation of New Zealand? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telecom Corporation of New Zealand interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Telecom Corporation of New Zealand employees and interview candidates.