Telecom Italia Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2014
Updated Jun 19, 2014

1.3

Network Engineer Interview

on site interview with an engineer, my boss, and a psicologic doctor. Before I had to compile questions for a test with other students like me. I was 20 years old

Interview Questions
    i was asked by the high school

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Napoli (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napoli (Italy)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Telecom Italia.

It was an interview for a first job after degree. There was an aptitude test, an interview with a HR manager and an interview with a psychologist. It was very friendly. No stress. At that time there were a lot of new hires. the called me in a few days to make me an economic offer. After four months of course, a year of probation and then a permanent full time contract.

IT Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Telecom Italia.

interview made many years ago. After a writing session where I was assessed to evaluate my logical skills and QI, I got an interview with HR hirign manager. I was asked about my ambitions and my expectations. No technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • HR manager was extremy polite with me and he make me feel relax.   Answer Question
    None. I was contacted by phone some days after the interview and I was told what was the proposed salary and the other conditions. I accepted the first offer.

RF Engineer Interview

Apprenticeship program: selection process based on credentials, personal interview, English proficiency test and evaluation of basic office tools knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Personal information and expectations, mostly to know if I was encouraged to learn and I would stay in the company.   Answer Question

IT Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Telecom Italia in October 2010.

I was asked to go to the interviewer by a recruiter. The recruiter told me that I had to go there for a certain job, but I was interviewed for a different position. Upsetting.
    They were looking for a Cisco expert which I am not, and it was clearn from my CV.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your prevoius experience   View Answer
    • are you able to work with Cisco devices?   View Answer

Worked for Telecom Italia? Contribute to the Community!