Teledyne Brown Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Huntsville, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Teledyne Brown Engineering.

Recruited from LinkedIn by a job shop. The interview was light on details, filled with uncoordinated buzzwords and disinformation about the project. The logistics manager was more interested in his own opinions about publications technologies than my qualifications. He was ill-informed about the technologies and not a good judge of what is required to do the tasks.

Interview Questions
    • There were none that a competent professional couldn't answer or someone who had skimmed over the job description and done light reading couldn't answer.   Answer Question
    Not difficult.

Database Analyst/Programmer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Teledyne Brown Engineering in August 2013.

The initial communications were good. Planning was good. I interviewed with several managers, personally I thought it was a bit too much. Overall, it seemed like a good group to work with.

Interview Questions
    • Given a table which contains some rows with duplicate keys, how would you remove the duplicates?   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Teledyne Brown Engineering in August 2013.

Interview went well. Hired as one deep technical writer.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to read schematic on air system. Not a problem as had previous experiences in this area   Answer Question
    Company feels like a lower rate is justified by virtue of location.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Teledyne Brown Engineering.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Questions about past work, education, how you interact with others. Feelings about the job. Was a low key and low stress interview.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Teledyne Brown Engineering

Worked for Teledyne Brown Engineering? Contribute to the Community!