Telefónica

Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Telefónica in May 2012.

Two phone interviews
Focused on my experience and project.
Then they explained their work. both interview were similar. no technical question.
They asked for two recommendation letters

Interview Questions
  • no difficult question. they just want to know whether you have experience in a particular field   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telefónica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Telefónica in November 2010.

The CV was submitted to the company by the school. So there was an contact from the HR to inquire about my current studies. Based on it, the job description was sent to me and there was a phone interview with the concerned manager. Finally, I got confirmation of my acceptance.The whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were general such as - describe ur strength, describe your weaknesses, what can you contribute to the company and so on. Perhaps because this was an internship position, no technical questions were asked.   Answer Question
    They have a fixed salary and benefits (lunch vouchers and language classes) for the Internship. There was no negotiation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Telefónica in July 2010.

I went through a very simple hiring process. Some interviews with the junior management and HR. They wanted to review my undergraduate project since it was related to their work.

Interview Questions
    • I was being hired for image processing / 3D stuff. They wanted a detailed explanation of one formula in my thesis.   Answer Question