Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Telefónica
- Intern (3)
- Network Engineer (3)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Manager (3)
- Graduate Technology (2)
- Retail Advisor (2)
- Data Analytics (1)
- Finance Graduate Program (1)
- Division Chief Executive Officer (1)
- Finance Summer Internship (1)
- Head of Talent (1)
- Data Analytics Graduate (1)
- Graduate Programmer - Business Technical (1)
- Network Operations (1)
- Marketing Analyst (1)
- Customer Advisor (1)
- Brand Manager (1)
- Planning Coordinator (1)
- Assistant Store Leader (1)
- Assistant Store Manager (1)
- Knowledge Manager (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Industrial Placement (1)
- Senior Interaction Designer (1)
- Talent Manager (1)
- Technology (1)
- Helpdesk (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Sales Executive (1)
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2012.
Two phone interviews
Focused on my experience and project.
Then they explained their work. both interview were similar. no technical question.
They asked for two recommendation letters
- no difficult question. they just want to know whether you have experience in a particular field Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Telefónica
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in November 2010.
The CV was submitted to the company by the school. So there was an contact from the HR to inquire about my current studies. Based on it, the job description was sent to me and there was a phone interview with the concerned manager. Finally, I got confirmation of my acceptance.The whole process took about a month.
- Questions were general such as - describe ur strength, describe your weaknesses, what can you contribute to the company and so on. Perhaps because this was an internship position, no technical questions were asked. Answer Question
They have a fixed salary and benefits (lunch vouchers and language classes) for the Internship. There was no negotiation.
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Telefónica (Barcelona (Spain)) in July 2010.
I went through a very simple hiring process. Some interviews with the junior management and HR. They wanted to review my undergraduate project since it was related to their work.
- I was being hired for image processing / 3D stuff. They wanted a detailed explanation of one formula in my thesis. Answer Question