Telefónica

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.8

Business Development Interview

The interview process has been smooth and relaxed, communication from both parts was very nice and the questions where relatively standard, very much based on cv and personal experience. The feeling is that they are very interested into you.

Network Engineer Interview

Short time schedule for interviews and no structured ones. Lots of interviews and little information about how to follow up for future or previous interviews.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Telefónica.

Met with two managers who asked questions and made a decision to hire or not. I then was interviewed by HR, but only to make certain salary was acceptable.

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Telefónica in February 2012.

Were not prepared , the individual who interviewed me had little to no idea what the job function was - were replacing the current person and all he knew was they found a lot of unfinished work and correspondence on their desk.

Interview Questions
    • None - barely asked anything of relevance and/or value   Answer Question

Assistant Store Leader Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Telefónica.

Applied online then a resourcing assistant called me 2 days after for a telephone interview which i passed and was booked for a face to face interview where i was asked various questions about my past jobs and a competency based interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to influence the outcome of a sale.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a sales assistant who was not performing at their best.   Answer Question
    Understand competency based questions and learn about star method of answering questions. Give plenty of details.

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Telefónica in November 2014.

After submitting your CV and passing the online assessment the next stage is to complete a video interview. It is not as terrible as some people describe it to be. Of course it would be good to practice beforehand at looking directly at the camera (if not slightly above) so you can make 'eye contact'. You have to answer 5 or 6 questions and you have as much time as you like to take a break before you see each question but only about a minute to prepare for it. Be careful as most questions give you 2 minutes to answer them but some only 1! Read the description carefully and treat it just like any other initial interview.

Graduate Technology Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Telefónica.

Online tests (5) - Numerical, verbal,deductive,abstract,spatial reasoning etc.
    Video Interview - 1 min to answer each question, 30 seconds to prepare each answer, 6 questions in total for the video interview
    Assessment Centre - Group exercise and face to face interview

Technology Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Telefónica in October 2014.

At first, I applied online and after I submitted my application I received an email which asked me to complete a online test in 48 hours. Then I finished the online test. The online test is not hard, just stay calm and focus on the questions, you can find the answers. The next day, I was emailed that I got through and needed to finish a video interview within 7 days.

Interview Questions
    • In terms of the video interview, there are 6 questions and you need to answer most questions in 2 minutes. Most of the questions are behavioral ones like describe a time when you.. they also ask about the reason you apply for their company and the program. The final question they asked me isa little interesting, they ask about the password policy of O2.   Answer Question

Graduate Programmer - Business Technical Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Telefónica in October 2014.

Online application followed immediately by online assessment, which must be completed within 2 days of application. The interview is a video interview recorded online with behavioral questions like tell me of a time, and why did you choose Telefonica. The interview is a video interview where you are required to answer questions and record it with a webcam. This process can be very awkward as there is no feedback from the receiver, also people always sound and sometimes look, less of their best on webcams, so I'd suggest practicing beforehand and making sure you are an artist before starting the interview.

Interview Questions
    • The final question is the only one that would require extra research. They asked to mention how O2 could make use of some new technologies.   Answer Question

Retail Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Telefónica.

The whole process was very fast paced, and everything was straightforward no cutting corners needed. I was browsing the internet looking for employment in my local area and I had seen that the local O2 store had positions available and vacancies being advertised.

I made a crafty visit over to the Telefonica careers website, filled out my details and sent off my application. I received an email 2 days later stating that I had made it through the first stage and had to arrange a telephone interview which was in 3 days time, booked a time slot via an email link they had sent me and submitted my preferred time.

In preparation for the telephone interview I searched the internet for the typical phone interview questions and typed up some answers for the few I found. The plan was to use these as rebound cushions in the worst case scenario, I was so psyched up for the interview that I didn't even need to look at my "model answers" �� Even the lady on the phone complimented me for how well the interview went, and how much of a pleasure it was talking to me �� She emailed me over the details and booked me in for a face to face interview the following week.

On the day of the interview I was so pumped up I walked into the store told a member of staff that I was there for an interview, she gave the manager a shout to which I greeted him with a firm handshake and a compliment on how the store looked *good first impressions an all*. He sat me down in the staff room and offered me a cold drink something which I have never had offered to me in an interview before? When things got started I was expressing myself as I usually would and was explaining myself clearly with a touch of the comedic flair to tip the balance which had the manager laughing. Face to Face interview lasted around 40+ minutes, took a copy of my passport and NI number shook hands and I headed off. As soon as I left the building I had this feeling that that interview couldn't have gone any better!

Got a telephone call on the same day offering me the position to which I accepted! Officially start next week, can't wait to see how things go! Massive thumbs up to O2 for their interview process!!

Process only took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Asks me to show him my mobile phone

Can you explain to me what it is that you like the most about the iPhone 5C?

Can you explain what it is exactly that you dislike most about the iPhone 5C?

View Answer