Telefónica Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2015

2.8

Helpdesk Interview

Interview

We went to a whole month of training in all Telefonica products and services. After that we were tested in the products presented to us and were submitted for a month trial period.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was the trial period where we were supposed to put into practice all we had learned during the training period.   Answer Question

Network Operations Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

There's no hiring process as such. Human resources picks some CVs,
    They want people that has been doing the job for at least 2-3 years.

Interview Questions

• "Standard" job interview: no problems to solve, etc...   Answer Question

Senior Interaction Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

Interviews with various people in various departments, senior interaction designers, ux leads, directors and new business development. 3 rounds: First round pre selection with local designer, second round at HQ and third round 2 telephone interviews with director.

Interview Questions

• Small workshop on how I would design a certain product and how I would manage the design and development process.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Saw job on site, applied through email, recieved a call back, had two phone interviews, very standard stuff. then met face to face with the hiring manager, follwed by another face to face with him adn HR, nothing too strange. Asked lots of questions about metrics and people management

Interview Questions

• Give us an example where you personally made the difference to someones career   Answer Question

Data Analytics Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Buckinghamshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Telefónica (Slough, Buckinghamshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Online tests were intensive and varied, followed by a video interview. This was a fair assessment and although unfamiliar I think gives the candidate the chance to think whilst answering questions. This was followed by a full day assessment centre including interview, individual and group tasks.

Interview Questions

• Each interview varied greatly from person to person and I think the company tried hard to let you do your best. They are looking for your strengths rather than trying to trip you up.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Interview

Thorough process

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

external screening, then AC

Negotiation

none

Business Development Interview

Interview

The interview process has been smooth and relaxed, communication from both parts was very nice and the questions where relatively standard, very much based on cv and personal experience. The feeling is that they are very interested into you.

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

Short time schedule for interviews and no structured ones. Lots of interviews and little information about how to follow up for future or previous interviews.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Telefónica (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in July 2010.

Interview

I sent my CV to a friend in the company, the initial interview was by phone, one month later i had another interview with HR. and 4 months after this interview, i got and interview with the hiring manager. Once this interview was finished, they took another month to call me with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation