Telefónica

Updated Dec 18, 2014
Updated Dec 18, 2014

2.8

Graduate Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Telefónica.

Online Assessments (Personality, Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Competence Tests)

Video Interview

Assessment Day comprising of: Individual competency based interview, small group activity (5), large group activity (10), analyzing project data and explaining if it was successful/unsuccessful to an assessor, creating ideas for using wearable technologies and presenting to an assessor.

Interview Questions
    • How have you been innovative in your past experiences (Education/Work)   Answer Question

Assistant Store Leader Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Telefónica.

Applied online then a resourcing assistant called me 2 days after for a telephone interview which i passed and was booked for a face to face interview where i was asked various questions about my past jobs and a competency based interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to influence the outcome of a sale.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a sales assistant who was not performing at their best.   Answer Question
    Understand competency based questions and learn about star method of answering questions. Give plenty of details.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Telefónica in July 2010.

I sent my CV to a friend in the company, the initial interview was by phone, one month later i had another interview with HR. and 4 months after this interview, i got and interview with the hiring manager. Once this interview was finished, they took another month to call me with an offer.

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Telefónica in July 2010.

I went through a very simple hiring process. Some interviews with the junior management and HR. They wanted to review my undergraduate project since it was related to their work.

Interview Questions
    • I was being hired for image processing / 3D stuff. They wanted a detailed explanation of one formula in my thesis.   Answer Question

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Telefónica in November 2014.

After submitting your CV and passing the online assessment the next stage is to complete a video interview. It is not as terrible as some people describe it to be. Of course it would be good to practice beforehand at looking directly at the camera (if not slightly above) so you can make 'eye contact'. You have to answer 5 or 6 questions and you have as much time as you like to take a break before you see each question but only about a minute to prepare for it. Be careful as most questions give you 2 minutes to answer them but some only 1! Read the description carefully and treat it just like any other initial interview.

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basildon, South East England, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basildon, South East England, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Telefónica in August 2013.

Online assesment followed by phone interview then face to face interview. part of face to face interview is to do a ten minute presentation about something you are passionate about. questions are competency based - think of a time when you have persuaded someone, what constitutes good customer service etc

Interview Questions
    • Create a 10 minute presentation about something you are passionate about   View Answer

Graduate Programmer - Business Technical Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Telefónica in October 2014.

Online application followed immediately by online assessment, which must be completed within 2 days of application. The interview is a video interview recorded online with behavioral questions like tell me of a time, and why did you choose Telefonica. The interview is a video interview where you are required to answer questions and record it with a webcam. This process can be very awkward as there is no feedback from the receiver, also people always sound and sometimes look, less of their best on webcams, so I'd suggest practicing beforehand and making sure you are an artist before starting the interview.

Interview Questions
    • The final question is the only one that would require extra research. They asked to mention how O2 could make use of some new technologies.   Answer Question

Graduate Technology Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Telefónica.

Online tests (5) - Numerical, verbal,deductive,abstract,spatial reasoning etc.
    Video Interview - 1 min to answer each question, 30 seconds to prepare each answer, 6 questions in total for the video interview
    Assessment Centre - Group exercise and face to face interview

Technology Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Telefónica in October 2014.

At first, I applied online and after I submitted my application I received an email which asked me to complete a online test in 48 hours. Then I finished the online test. The online test is not hard, just stay calm and focus on the questions, you can find the answers. The next day, I was emailed that I got through and needed to finish a video interview within 7 days.

Interview Questions
    • In terms of the video interview, there are 6 questions and you need to answer most questions in 2 minutes. Most of the questions are behavioral ones like describe a time when you.. they also ask about the reason you apply for their company and the program. The final question they asked me isa little interesting, they ask about the password policy of O2.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

The interview process has been smooth and relaxed, communication from both parts was very nice and the questions where relatively standard, very much based on cv and personal experience. The feeling is that they are very interested into you.