Telefónica Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.8

Retail Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica in July 2013.

Interview

Telephone interview about my CV. Got through to face-to-face interview where again, the store leader overviews your Cv and you must present a speech/pitch on something you are passionate (e.g. sports, own business, arts etc.)

Interview Questions

• What is the best and worst thing your friend would say about you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica (Pune (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Telefonic or face to face interview would be fine with me.In interview all the work that I have performed have been asked to me. Asked about the team size and how did I handle the team.

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Saw job on site, applied through email, recieved a call back, had two phone interviews, very standard stuff. then met face to face with the hiring manager, follwed by another face to face with him adn HR, nothing too strange. Asked lots of questions about metrics and people management

Interview Questions

• Give us an example where you personally made the difference to someones career   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Telefónica (Prague (Czech Republic)) in May 2013.

Interview

1.Cover letter + CVs 2. Tests - a)personality b) one day at office - application to see how you can manage your email accounts c) analytical skills 3. if successful at tests then you continue to video interview, you have one week to record yourself to 5 questions (2 of them are in english) 4. assesment centre 5. interviews --- whole process takes 3-4 months approximately

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Sheffield, England (UK)).

Interview

Had to fill in an on-line application, then went to an agency did some numerical test, just behavioural questions such as "what motivates you" why do you want to work in sales etc passed that. than i got called to a store interview with manager, he asked me what i know about the store, how i can contribute to the store? what do i know about smart phones?

Interview Questions

• behaviour - how would you persuade or influence someones decision?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

Interviews with various people in various departments, senior interaction designers, ux leads, directors and new business development. 3 rounds: First round pre selection with local designer, second round at HQ and third round 2 telephone interviews with director.

Interview Questions

• Small workshop on how I would design a certain product and how I would manage the design and development process.   Answer Question

Division Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)).

Interview

12 interviews

Human Resources Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2013.

Interview

Online behavioural and concentration test. During the interview we had to make a presentation about how to improve human resources

Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Not too difficult. Two rounds all face to face. Follow certain set of questions. Not too technical and the questions were more business oriented MAke sure you learn and read about the business and company before the interview.

Planning Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)) in December 2012.

Interview

I had sever interviews. I had two with HR and two with the department manager. It was a long period for hiring me because I was interviewed for two different positions. The human resources interviewer was a nice person that was helping me on anything through the whole process. It was a good interview process.

Interview Questions

• Actually I think there wasn't unexpected about the interview. All the questions were ok   Answer Question