Telefónica

Relevance Date Difficulty

Helpdesk Interview

Helpdesk

Interviewed at Telefónica

Interview Details – We went to a whole month of training in all Telefonica products and services. After that we were tested in the products presented to us and were submitted for a month trial period.

Interview Question – The most difficult part was the trial period where we were supposed to put into practice all we had learned during the training period.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Madrid (Spain)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Telefónica in November 2010.

Interview Details – The CV was submitted to the company by the school. So there was an contact from the HR to inquire about my current studies. Based on it, the job description was sent to me and there was a phone interview with the concerned manager. Finally, I got confirmation of my acceptance.The whole process took about a month.

Interview Question – Questions were general such as - describe ur strength, describe your weaknesses, what can you contribute to the company and so on. Perhaps because this was an internship position, no technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a fixed salary and benefits (lunch vouchers and language classes) for the Internship. There was no negotiation.

Internship Interview

Internship
Munich (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Telefónica in August 2009.

Interview Details – I received a call 2 days after sending my online application from the manager of the area I applied for. We scheduled a convenient date and time to meet. They covered my travel expenses (train).

I had an interview which lasted for about 1 hour with the current intern and 2 managers. One manager was responsible for asking facts about my CV (education, previous experience, etc). The other one gave my different scenarios and I had to describe my most probable reaction to those.

After this, we talked about working hours, salary and they said they would get back to me in the next few days. 2 days later the same manager calls and offers me the position.

Great environment, great people, great experience!

Interview Question – name 3 weaknesses and 3 virtues   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. An internship is very standard in Germany and every company has its own payment pre-established.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Telefónica in February 2009.

Interview Details – I got a phone interview first and there is on site interview.

Interview Question – talk about your experience on the resume   Answer Question

Quality Improvement Manager Interview

Quality Improvement Manager
Prague (Czech Republic)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Telefónica in June 2010.

Interview Details – He ask me about my experiencies, what I propose to this job and what I know about the company

Interview Question – What you know about our department and company?   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Telefónica in April 2009.

Interview Details – interviewed by two managers. one normanlly would lead and the other take notes, however occasionally both ask questions. asked to complete a presentaion on what you would do on first day in the role when call volumes hit the roof

Interview Question – give us an example of a time when you have managed a team through change   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Telefónica