Telefónica

Updated Dec 20, 2014
Updated Dec 20, 2014

3.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)
Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Telefónica in November 2014.

I applied for this role in O2 in Slough online and received an email and call within a few days for a phone interview with HR. After going back and forth a few times, managed to get a phone interview which was covered brief background, some behavioral questions and an outline of technical requirements for the job. Clearly the HR person had no idea about the details of the role (most HR folks don't in my experience), but I got through the first round and was invited for a face to face interview.

The face to face interview was frustrating. The hiring managers were looking for skills that weren't outlined in the role advertised. They clearly had a massive list of typed out bog standard questions and were in quite a rush to cover them all, without giving me the chance to think through them before answering. Due to the pressure, I stumbled over one question and felt backed away in a corner and put in a tight spot with no help or apology from the hiring managers.

Overall, it felt like an ambush and I was so frustrated that I ended up withdrawing my application and regretting wasting my time with them.

Interview Questions
  • Competency based questions e.g. Give us an example when you did....   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telefónica

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

external screening, then AC

none

Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Telefónica in April 2009.

interviewed by two managers. one normanlly would lead and the other take notes, however occasionally both ask questions. asked to complete a presentaion on what you would do on first day in the role when call volumes hit the roof

Interview Questions
    • give us an example of a time when you have managed a team through change   Answer Question