Telefónica Network Engineer Interview Questions

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

Short time schedule for interviews and no structured ones. Lots of interviews and little information about how to follow up for future or previous interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Telefónica

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Miami, FL).

Interview

Met with two managers who asked questions and made a decision to hire or not. I then was interviewed by HR, but only to make certain salary was acceptable.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)) in February 2008.

Interview

I was called for two interviews in two different engineering teams (Radio planning and Network planning). In the end I could choose and the whole process was very friendly. The interviews were oriented towards the "Tell me why you want to work here" or "Why Telefónica/why now" kind of questions. Nothing tricky.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in ten years   1 Answer

Negotiation

They extended the offer and I took it home for a couple of days. The terms were very straightforward and the benefits were great, so I accepted as it was. No changes were proposed by any part.