Telefónica

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Telefónica

Interview Details – Short time schedule for interviews and no structured ones. Lots of interviews and little information about how to follow up for future or previous interviews.

Interview Question – Talk about the last business case you worked.   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview Details – Met with two managers who asked questions and made a decision to hire or not. I then was interviewed by HR, but only to make certain salary was acceptable.

Interview Question – What kind of company do you like to work for.   Answer Question

Network Engineer
Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Telefónica in February 2008.

Interview Details – I was called for two interviews in two different engineering teams (Radio planning and Network planning). In the end I could choose and the whole process was very friendly. The interviews were oriented towards the "Tell me why you want to work here" or "Why Telefónica/why now" kind of questions. Nothing tricky.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in ten years   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They extended the offer and I took it home for a couple of days. The terms were very straightforward and the benefits were great, so I accepted as it was. No changes were proposed by any part.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Telefónica

Worked for Telefónica? Contribute to the Community!