Telefónica

www.telefonica.com

Telefónica Network Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Network Engineer Interview

Short time schedule for interviews and no structured ones. Lots of interviews and little information about how to follow up for future or previous interviews.

Other Interview Reviews for Telefónica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Telefónica.

Met with two managers who asked questions and made a decision to hire or not. I then was interviewed by HR, but only to make certain salary was acceptable.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Telefónica in February 2008.

I was called for two interviews in two different engineering teams (Radio planning and Network planning). In the end I could choose and the whole process was very friendly. The interviews were oriented towards the "Tell me why you want to work here" or "Why Telefónica/why now" kind of questions. Nothing tricky.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in ten years   View Answer
    They extended the offer and I took it home for a couple of days. The terms were very straightforward and the benefits were great, so I accepted as it was. No changes were proposed by any part.